"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Negzana

Anime Betrayal 3.0.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I suppose the closest approximation to how I'm feeling right now is a parent who loves their kid and is happy for them but is severely disappointed with the kid's life decisions.

M… mom?

I'll call you tomorrow. I promise.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Please no, I can only take so much pain. Chammers is the holomem I've bought the membership of the longest and my hololive oshi, I just want to know if she's alive :shiinastare:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That was Pikamee. She's super cute and really funny, she has wholesome and sweet goals (because she's a sweet person), her model is wondrous. The bit with the rubix cube was so funny. The key chain is wonderful, the shirt is phenomenal, and the desk mat is incredible.
I really really wish I saw more, I missed half of the actual debut, getting distracted here
NOOOO SHE A LOLICON SHE A PEDO SHES GONNA CATCH YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE MENTAL AGE OF A 10 YEARS OLD RETARD RUN NOLAN RUN

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Allright now that the debut over how long till Froot disavows her new coworker and virtue signals to the rats for clout?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
KETTLE IS BACK, vermintide LOSE AGAIN, AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
eh, they are already spinning it to absolve themselves of any salt and guilt, only the most schizo troons will mald over this, the most snakey ones (aka, the majority) are just gloating about how le trannyphobic anger was unjustified

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
They'll spin it as a victory (or at least a "lol she wasn't harassed she just switched jobs") regardless once they're done seething, we all know it.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
They're mad for the other reason too.

View attachment 25160
View attachment 25161
Tweets / Archive

(I have no idea what that third tweet is about)
u know why im never mad at nolan for breaking containment its because of these fucks jesus i hope u go through transitionand have look in the mirror and realize you fucked up and theres no way to fix it so you end it to the relief of your parents

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope her first collab with Froot is signalboosting the landmark 60k donation to trans rights

:^)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Did you miss the part where vermintide were putting together infographics of "problematic" things she's said or done on stream?
I guess the twitter freaks could have spooked her enough to convince her to delete everything. Can't say I agree with the decision though. If only because there were some old vods I wanted to see.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Also apparently this do called genius forgot to save the VOD on twitch hopefully somebody save it.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
They're mad for the other reason too.
Tweets / Archive

(I have no idea what that third tweet is about)
Some tranny complaining about lolicon, sounds like deflection to me. I would not trust one around children at all.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Be happy about her or get angry i dont care about that
I only care about the opinion of this :menhera: because this a obligated new collab partner

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I hope her first collab with Froot is signalboosting the landmark 60k donation to trans rights

:^)

I would unironically go full scizo and unperson her to the point of wordfiltering her name and warning anyone who mentioned yellow lightning girl bad.

Top Bottom