"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't kill any chuubas on your way to dreamland, bossman!
Maybe the Proctor being awake for Pikamee joining Vshoujo broke the curse, a yab for a yab if you will

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm going to bed now.

This whole shitshow is why women need to stay in the kitchen.

That is all.
the more i keep up with vtuber drama, the more i realize women shouldn't have the right to vote

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
is that good or bad?
IDK TBH
some Miguel fans say that "le managment" is bad but Kson Shills Vshojo almost every time so we need a third position to see how it really is

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
theres in timeline where hololive sticks up for coco and doesnt hold her back and she stays. pikamee either stay with voms or leaves and coco gives her the advice to join hololive....just thought i'd let you know

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
theres in timeline where hololive sticks up for coco and doesnt hold her back and she stays. pikamee either stay with voms or leaves and coco gives her the advice to join hololive....just thought i'd let you know
im more interested in the timeline where Mori accidentaly plays "Boss Yamanba" on stream ngl

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
the more i keep up with vtuber drama, the more i realize women shouldn't have the right to vote
Some of our oshis would even agree with this.
:smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

Yeah but in that timeline Ralph's wife became Kiara and Nyanners became Gura. Eye for an eye and all

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Yeah but in that timeline Ralph's wife became Kiara and Nyanners became Gura. Eye for an eye and all
then thats the timeline were i do jump off that roof

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In the same timeline, Ralph was one of the wrestlers in the asuka wrestling video and accidentally crushes Keeki to death

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

akari-chan

Does anyone have the VOD downloaded?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Stunned But Dumb

then thats the timeline were i do jump off that roof
Better go for 8 floors, then.

In the same timeline, Ralph was one of the wrestlers in the asuka wrestling video and accidentally crushes Keeki to death

Chris Chan never goes to jail and joins Vshojo with a sonichu model. Yeah, just make this as cursed as possible

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Better go for 8 floors, then.

Chris Chan never goes to jail and joins Vshojo with a sonichu model. Yeah, just make this as cursed as possible
>Chris Chan's autism is actually treated and he joins Hololive as Vesper Noir
>Vesper is promptly stabbed by the junkies he camped with
>As he dies, he sends a psychic scream across existance to Noir Prime, triggering his rage fueled rant at Takeshi No-Perms

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Worst Timeline:
Holo and Niji crash and burn and vshojo becomes the only agency left, talent freedom is the new law of the land.

Stunned But Dumb

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Worst Timeline:
Holo and Niji crash and burn and vshojo becomes the only agency left, talent freedom is the new law of the land.
>Kson still does nothing with her talent freedom
>Nazuna eventually goes insane because of no 3d lives and shanks Kson, leaving her paraplegic, Nazuna then offs herself by swallowing an unsold Rushia engagement ring

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>Kson still does nothing with her talent freedom
>Nazuna eventually goes insane because of no 3d lives and shanks Kson, leaving her paraplegic, Nazuna then offs herself by swallowing an unsold Rushia engagement ring
We're talking about alternate timelines, not inevitable futures.

Top Bottom