"Are moths the goth version of butterflies?"Ceres Fauna

Vsaikyo - The Vtuber APEX tournament

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Been following Sanseiketsu this time round and happy they got 7th. The funniest thing is they got griefed during scrims by TSN (Kanae's team) and got their revenge on the real event. Kanae getting ganged up in game 3 was so funny.

Sumire 6th again this year, last time with Lisa and Roberu (xXGodOfNewWorldXx) and this time with Chihiro and La+ (Epicenter Michi o Akero).

Nose's team Sadame Gaming won the 5th game and jumped to 4th overall.

Looks like MNB won this time, Pakael got so close with 2nd place.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
How do Vsaikyo teams get chosen I'm guessing the team leader gets an invitation and then the leader invites 2 teammates?
Yea, as far I understand there are 20 leaders and they pick their team according to points. The leaders are often people with the most points but not always. Ex. Lisa is 6 points and is a leader.

TSB imploded. Noct will never hear the end of this (from rpr). TBH pretty annoying last game where they gave up. Best part was them talking about game perms... Imagine if they talked about the game instead. Then everyone dipping early, I wanted more EN teams but this is bullshit.

final5.png

Anyways, Matsuri did way better then I thought but Qpi's team surprised me the most! On the other hand, Reid, Meika and Tuna must be sad :inaunravel:

Congrats Maple Nuts!

ippy

Damn, they (TSB) lost such heart by game three. The throw on game 5 felt really bad. So if you need to be cheered up, lets try this:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just realised this time the 16th placed team are not awarded PC prizes from Shibuya Hal, VSaikyo goods this tournament.

They go to Hinano's team Kachou Getsu (with Uzuki Kou and Watarai Hibiki).

Hopefully we'll get a lot of clips from this tournament.

Bug Eater

I feel sorry for TSB but you can't win them all, Selen needs a psychologist more than she needs an Apex coach. I'd still like to see them compete again someday (🌈, but at least they're planning a Payday 2 collab soon with Noct which will be kino)

Overall it was a really exciting tournament and a well deserved win for Noah's team.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'd still like to see them compete again someday (🌈, but at least they're planning a Payday 2 collab soon with Noct which will be kino)
Payday 2 sounds awesome, loved that game back in the day. Unfortunately, though, this is the last Apex VSaikyou tourney. Not sure what game Hal plans on going to, since it seems like it will continue in another form.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Going to be editing this post for some time until I can't edit anymore or it's ok to double post.

Here are the champion moments from the five main games.

Your season 5 winners, Maple Nuts Bunny

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Some highlights from Apex Musume

Top Bottom