"Bae, you come back here. You're not as flat as I thought you were; You lied about your tofu size"Mori Calliope

/vt/ insanity and antis

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Proctor's Edit: I'm fine with this thread, but please make sure you spoiler any link that leads directly to degenerate material because holy fucking SHIT clicking on any of them is like playing a game of minesweeper while blindfolded.

As you're likely aware, 4chan's /vt/ board is a prime breeding ground for insanity and schizophrenia of the highest order. What began as simply a glorified single "twitchchat" thread on /jp/ became several threads on /jp/ and then an entire board full of multiple communities, including those for small corpos, major corpos, independants, etc, all for the discussion of Virtual Youtubers.

As expected of any community on 4chan, it tends to attract some awful and bizzare people, including but not limited to: extreme fetishists, obsessed unicorns, schizophrenic antis with likely several proxies, and a strangely large amount of roleplayers.

Here's a few useful accounts/links:
twitter.com/vt_kek (/vt/ the board on 4chan)
twitter.com/bannedvtmemes (Banned /vt/ Memes)

Archives (Use both, sometimes one will pick up a post the other didn't):
warosu.org/vt/
archive.alice.al/vt/

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
vt_kek got suspended yesterday. Another victim to twitter.

(EDIT for more info: As mentioned above, the twitter was used to share the insanity of /vt/ posters in the bird app. Seems like a bunch of posts got reported for rule violation, etc. which I find hilarious concerning that you have way worst shit circulating on twitter than screencaps of Unicorns/Schizos.

EDIT 2: Some /vt/ member is claiming to be the one to have reported the account and take it down.Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 8.27.46 PM.png)

Load archive... This was the First post by thread.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
1652053366124.png
1652114808252.png
Two of my favorite /vt/ insanity moments. The first one is pretty self explanatory. The second one was when some vtubers were getting their accounts terminated due to chat bots having inappropriate avatars which were shown on the overlay. I remember this thread was about Mika from Niji(ex)ID getting her account terminated. Ironically, Kobo's account was terminated shortly after this poster went on his mass tagging spree.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
4F814064-0182-4E9B-A8FC-A2C7663FAF9B.png

And speaking of council. Let us not forget all those saplings. All those fucking uuuuuposters.
7AFF461C-113B-4541-A529-0C1A967F67A6.jpeg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
The menhera that made this post is a schizo women nicknamed Orcshizo, who is believed to have been the person responsible for most slanders, rrats and dox posting about kiara. She hated Kiara because she felt like kiara stole her spot from Hololive. Her nickname comes from her calling everyone that mocks and disagrees with her an Orc. A noteworthy highlight is when she threatened to dox other hololive members unless vt helped her destroy kiara. She would eventually be range banned from /vt/, after which she started to shit up other boards and was eventually banned from all of 4chan. Forcing her to go on poa.st where she was eventually convinced to stop being a menhera. She then deleted her dox document and replaced it with an apology deboonking many of the narratives and slanders she herself made. All's well that ends well. Sadly some of the archived stuff in the old thread was on wakarimasen.moe which is kinda gunted.orchshizo 3.pngorcshizo 4.png
orchshizo.pngorcshizo.pngorcshizo 2.png
orcshizo.jpgorcshizo 2.jpgorchshizo 4.png
apology
https://rentry.co/yue3t

Attachments

• orchshizo.png
    orchshizo.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The menhera that made this post is a schizo women nicknamed Orcshizo, who is believed to have been the person responsible for most slanders, rrats and dox posting about kiara. She hated Kiara because she felt like kiara stole her spot from Hololive. Her nickname comes from her calling everyone that mocks and disagrees with her an Orc. A noteworthy highlight is when she threatened to dox other hololive members unless vt helped her destroy kiara. She would eventually be range banned from /vt/, after which she started to shit up other boards and was eventually banned from all of 4chan. Forcing her to go on poa.st where she was eventually convinced to stop being a menhera. She then deleted her dox document and replaced it with an apology deboonking many of the narratives and slanders she herself made. All's well that ends well. Sadly some of the archived stuff in the old thread was on wakarimasen.moe which is kinda gunted.View attachment 503View attachment 509 apology
https://rentry.co/yue3t
>White trash
Basketball-American confirmed

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wait, I thought Kiara's main anti was some former manager or turd she met while working for that jewels idol trio (before they kicked her out for not being japanese). This would mean she has multiple hard-antis, ala Ollie.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Wait, I thought Kiara's main anti was some former manager or turd she met while working for that jewels idol trio (before they kicked her out for not being japanese). This would mean she has multiple hard-antis, ala Ollie.
I'd be more surprised if Orange Woman only had a single major anti, given how much hate she gets.

uquusquad

Early Adopter
that would be jrash, some pervert who tried to get young foreign women and girls into the idol industry (and is rumored on lolcow.farms to have tried to groom/fuck them)
I would now pull up an archive to his blog which is filled to the brink with yt videos of junior idols , and prepubescent girls. ( Sadly the old site is down.) Here some trivia: stenographer had me thread banned when I showed a (sfw!!) picture from that blog - null decided to censor the pic and unban me. So I am 95% sure that jrash guy is a pedo.
Edit: it is Jrcach sorry I misremembered that name.
Edit 2
(He used to link to yt videos of prepubescent girls on his blog. Most of these have been removed by Yt or their creator.)

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Kronii has issued a statement that she will collab with whomever she wishes.
/vt/ treats this like a lean moment.
1663570715835.png
1663570694939.png1663570753679.png
1663570787791.png1663570834046.png1663570872976.png
1663570902294.png
1663571372789.png
1663571399655.png

Attachments

• 1663571351266.png
    1663571351266.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kronii has issued a statement that she will collab with whomever she wishes.
/vt/ treats this like a lean moment.
~Despite all my rage, I am still just a virgin with rage~

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
9e764f9894cbf21a1ce7c9ba610c58d9bb6b8cc2d884f1848f4e30099623eaad.png
Jannies are deleting every thread about Laplus possibly having herpes, but thankfully someone saved this screenshot.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The menhera that made this post is a schizo women nicknamed Orcshizo, who is believed to have been the person responsible for most slanders, rrats and dox posting about kiara. She hated Kiara because she felt like kiara stole her spot from Hololive. Her nickname comes from her calling everyone that mocks and disagrees with her an Orc. A noteworthy highlight is when she threatened to dox other hololive members unless vt helped her destroy kiara. She would eventually be range banned from /vt/, after which she started to shit up other boards and was eventually banned from all of 4chan. Forcing her to go on poa.st where she was eventually convinced to stop being a menhera. She then deleted her dox document and replaced it with an apology deboonking many of the narratives and slanders she herself made. All's well that ends well. Sadly some of the archived stuff in the old thread was on wakarimasen.moe which is kinda gunted.
Did she ever upload her manifesto audition?

uquusquad

Early Adopter
Did she ever upload her manifesto audition?
I did a quick skim through on https://archive.alice.al /vt/ for any info regarding that, I got nothing. There is also the rrat that she posted nudes on poa.st or that she is finana (that rrat seemed very popular), no evidence for either. I did find the following pic tho, a supposed screenshot of how /vt/ looked during orcshizo time.

2342342342342434..JPG

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This sperg took a break from printing Hololive faces to printing Cannur's face (Vshojo-adjacent)

1663708301950.png

I haven't kept up with the girl that had the Twitter 6-hour-long meltdown that got sent to a psych ward but she's been streaming for a while now (about a month since that happened).

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This sperg took a break from printing Hololive faces to printing Cannur's face (Vshojo-adjacent)

View attachment 890

I haven't kept up with the girl that had the Twitter 6-hour-long meltdown that got sent to a psych ward but she's been streaming for a while now (about a month since that happened).
If I was Conair I'd get a restraining order, as there's definitely a point when flattery turns into derangement and I wouldn't want to end up being turned into someone's couch.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
If I was Conair I'd get a restraining order, as there's definitely a point when flattery turns into derangement and I wouldn't want to end up being turned into someone's couch.
At least from what people have posted about that guy here and on the other forum, I don't think anyone has to worry (too much) about him at the moment. He just seems to be an autist who likes to make giant posters and post about it online for upvotes. If he starts to fixate on one person, then maybe they should start to be concerned.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Top Bottom