"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

/vt/ insanity and antis

Negzana

>Mumei is a white supremacist
>we know that Moom is a kiwifag

I already like Mumei, you don't need to keep selling me on her.
She needs to do a collab alongside Panko and Ayame

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What did happen to mumei? Is she doing a gura?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What did happen to mumei? Is she doing a gura?
Trouble with her voice.

Archive

I don't mind mooms taking breaks because she still streams semi-regularly even during downtime and gives occasional updates like this, so it feels less cynical than just disappearing off the face of the Earth until a new merch line's ready.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Trouble with her voice.

Archive

I don't mind mooms taking breaks because she still streams semi-regularly even during downtime and gives occasional updates like this, so it feels less cynical than just disappearing off the face of the Earth until a new merch line's ready.

Her BF needs to calm down.

Negzana

Trouble with her voice.

Archive

Shion, Ayame, and Mooms give semi-regular updates or official announcements of being on hiatus so I can excuse their lack of streams

Negzana

Sisters: We anti Kaela because she *checks for anything* plays Minecraft too good

GayKusa

Early Adopter

just think this Fiana moment does deserve to be in this thread as well

but, as always, its quite easy to fake this with inspect element

but then, its not as funny

also, have a weird ass rap? I came across

sbiojbee_o.png

Negzana

I found the absolute abyss of sister false flag insanity on /vt/ that came from the numberfag thread earlier this month where they suggested, totally as a true holofan who is just concerned about "the homos" that Yagoo, Sora, Miko, Suisei, Fubuki, and Pekora enable "the homos" and should be fired/terminated to save Hololive. At a certain point I can't tell if these are absolutely schizophrenic unicorns, sisters, or false flaggers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I found the absolute abyss of sister false flag insanity on /vt/ that came from the numberfag thread earlier this month where they suggested, totally as a true holofan who is just concerned about "the homos" that Yagoo, Sora, Miko, Suisei, Fubuki, and Pekora enable "the homos" and should be fired/terminated to save Hololive. At a certain point I can't tell if these are absolutely schizophrenic unicorns, sisters, or false flaggers.
"Save hololive" does bro live under a rock?

Top Bottom