"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

/vt/ insanity and antis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
It's very well-known on /vt/ that kronies are fucking insane. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't gone worse.

Any mature-sounding vtuber will inevitably attract enough retarded Oedipus-complex fans to make Sigmund Freud experience an orgasm from beyond the grave.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Something big has happened that's shaken up the board (slightly): Proof that a group of raiders are literally paying people in gift cards to spam anti garbage and generally stir the pot has been posted.

1663911795010.png
1663911977099.png

It may well be another rrat, of course, but edited or not I suspect anons might start treating more antis with outright hostility given something like this happening. I've seen it happen before with people like Reiko (during the whole /r9k/ tranny plan arc) and Triple Q (the whole "JOJO REFERENCE" meme spam). You can never tell with 4chan.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Something big has happened that's shaken up the board (slightly): Proof that a group of raiders are literally paying people in gift cards to spam anti garbage and generally stir the pot has been posted.

View attachment 1134
View attachment 1135

It may well be another rrat, of course, but edited or not I suspect anons might start treating more antis with outright hostility given something like this happening. I've seen it happen before with people like Reiko (during the whole /r9k/ tranny plan arc) and Triple Q (the whole "JOJO REFERENCE" meme spam). You can never tell with 4chan.
Who are these fags anyway? Also i seriously doubt they are true and honest nijiYamanbas, for one thing, they aren't smug enough, apart from that, these kinds of retards aren't nijifans so much as holo haters "I hate coke/xbox/microsoft/walmart so now i like pepsi/playstation/apple/target"

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1663998936788253.png
"Hello. I wish to acquire your services in order to sow discord on an imageboard. You accept Steam gift cards as payment, correct?"

paul

Early Adopter
You could crosspost this in the unicorn thread but I will do it here. The /vt/ kronies don't take well to the latest worms collab
Here's a small /vt/ collage:
img_523.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

View attachment 1134
View attachment 1135

If you've gotten to the point that you're paying people to shit talk someone on 4chan you've probably made some poor life choices.

Bug Eater

Who are these fags anyway? Also i seriously doubt they are true and honest nijiYamanbas, for one thing, they aren't smug enough, apart from that, these kinds of retards aren't nijifans so much as holo haters "I hate coke/xbox/microsoft/walmart so now i like pepsi/playstation/apple/target"
Most likely it's just fake gay ops from people with too much time on their hands (both the initial teamate "leak" and the other poster who tried to blame it on nijifans). Nobody in their right mind would pay people to post stupid shit on 4chan when there are hordes of mentally ill people who will do it for free.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
You could crosspost this in the unicorn thread but I will do it here. The /vt/ kronies don't take well to the latest worms collab
Here's a small /vt/ collage:
View attachment 1226

You know these people really piss me off because having watched Kronii semi-regularly she sounds A LOT happier now that she's interacting with different people. Also they seem to forget the fact that her interacting with men is a non-issue...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You know these people really piss me off because having watched Kronii semi-regularly she sounds A LOT happier now that she's interacting with different people. Also they seem to forget the fact that her interacting with men is a non-issue...
Even as someone who does not watch Kronii in general, I could notice her sounding a lot happier the past couple months. They should just be happy she has been consistently streaming again.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
A self-proclaimed /vt/ denizen apparently got himself a temp ban from /vt/ and is now putting his autism to work in our homeland.

Starts off with a meme post about Mori. Fairly normal thread content.

Some ranting about being temp banned from /vt/. Not too remarkable yet.

Begins to melt down about holos collabing with penis-havers.

Full spergout with multiple posts on that same page (6886), all about the evils of "Tempiss".

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
A self-proclaimed /vt/ denizen apparently got himself a temp ban from /vt/ and is now putting his autism to work in our homeland.

Starts off with a meme post about Mori. Fairly normal thread content.

Some ranting about being temp banned from /vt/. Not too remarkable yet.

Begins to melt down about holos collabing with penis-havers.

Full spergout with multiple posts on that same page (6886), all about the evils of "Tempiss".
This femboy could take a page out of McDojos' book and literally register his autism as a deadly weapon, holy shit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A VT schizo came to roost at the homeland after being banned for roommate sperging about Calli it's too much for me to bother transcribing so I'll link it and someone else can if they want VT unicorn content ahead

paul

Early Adopter
Where is the islamic content sticker?

Fe-A3-SAXw-AEvy-Y6.jpg

Fe-A4-DOs-WIAAILu-J.jpg

Fe-A4-Fo-TXw-AE8-P29.png

Fe-A4-If1-WQAAbb-UL.jpg

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That’s how you can tell that someone is a degenerate with no self control…not even enough patience to wait for the daki.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Happened to notice this guy in the comments of a number of PC and Hololive streams awhile ago. Saw him in the Remi comment section on her drunk stream, and looked into him more. Definitely a sperg, and these vids of his are.. something, but he seems harmless otherwise (I'm not watching more than a few seconds of this shit). Although I wonder if he's a /vt/ sperg or lurker. Something about the shit he types reminds me of longratzz (or whatever his fucking name is) and others.

Screenshot_20221005-073811_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-075940_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-073758_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Happened to notice this guy in the comments of a number of PC and Hololive streams awhile ago. Saw him in the Remi comment section on her drunk stream, and looked into him more. Definitely a sperg, and these vids of his are.. something, but he seems harmless otherwise (I'm not watching more than a few seconds of this shit). Although I wonder if he's a /vt/ sperg or lurker. Something about the shit he types reminds me of longratzz (or whatever his fucking name is) and others.

This potato head, those face muscles... As if Marlon Brando was an autistic, terminally online weeb teenager

Top Bottom