"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

/vt/ insanity and antis

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
View attachment 39444

Wonderful Pippa fanart from /vt/.
Was this really /vt/? or was this a 'teen from the 'arty? They really like their facial hair, troonjaks and spade tattoos. idk, maybe I'm reaching and these have become so widespread that /qa/ really did win in the end.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
destroyed.PNG
Don't speak ill of hags unless you want to die.

JMForte

This is not the most well written and I probably will come back to rewrite and add some stuff, but I am braindead from seeing all this stuff

Peruanon/Goldylog/Pipnig Spammer is a schizo anti who tripfags and sometimes, while falseflagging, forgets to turn it off, on /vt/ who among other things constantly complains about Pippa's fans shitting up /pcg/ while he himself is probably one of the worst posters imaginable, spends hours on the thread baiting with the lowest of quality baits, spamming ritual posts every thread when he is around and generally being a nuisance, making threads and then posting them in /pcg/ with a "WTF IS THIS?". All in all the vast majority of anti posting in /pcg/ comes from this dude. At first I thought this guy was Chase being a schizo and I wouldn't be surprised if it was but Chase just comes off as too retarded to actually do this. The funny thing, he probably does lurk the homelands and this place. He might even be a poster for all I know. I could grab a bunch of more images of him, but it is just the same stuff regurgitated over and over. He was the one making threads about Opera GX vtuber being bullied by Pippa and drama existing and how Pippa and Sakana need to get out in front of it. He always spreads rrats, he was probably the one claiming Nux and Pippa were going to have a collab, he constantly goes on about Pippa getting suspended whenever she takes a break and in general is a concern troll "OMG Pippa needs to apologize before this thing BLOWS up" while he does everything in his power to make the thing blow up.

Is he actually Peru? I don't know, truthfully I don't think so. There is probably more stuff on him, I know he or at least someone going by Goldylogs at the time, again not sure if it's the same guy but I assume it is, appealed to get unbanned from Lumi in Pippa's ban review stream.

Basically this dude antis everyone from Phase on /vt/ and /pcg/ and does everything in his power to make /pcg/ shitty. Any anti tactic you can think of he does. Whether he has his trip on or not, you can easily tell after seeing enough of this what posts are his and which aren't. There are a shit ton of other posts that are his where he doesn't have his trip on. Just go onto any /pcg/ thread at around 12PM EST and look for low quality bait and it's probably him.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Another 2view desperately seeking validation from /vt/
1692265788897.png
1692265794804.png
Some other 2views also joined in
1692265808653.png
1692265815499.png
1692265824279.png
/vt/groomers deserve this. I am all in for these mercenary women sucking these people dry while lying about GFE.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Another 2view desperately seeking validation from /vt/
Some other 2views also joined in
/vt/groomers deserve this. I am all in for these mercenary women sucking these people dry while lying about GFE.
At least some of this shit is probably randos larping, but the idea of two equally pathetic groups trying to exploit each other while both thinking they're winning is hilarious.

Apparently Rin did a stream recently where she essentially just asked people to be civil and not post nsfw shit in her chat. /vt/ aren't taking it well.

image (11).jpg
image.jpg
Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At least some of this shit is probably randos larping, but the idea of two equally pathetic groups trying to exploit each other while both thinking they're winning is hilarious.

Apparently Rin did a stream recently where she essentially just asked people to be civil and not post nsfw shit in her chat. /vt/ aren't taking it well.

View attachment 40860
View attachment 40861
Archive
/vt/ hates nothing more than being chastised, they are still fucking pissed at kronii for it a year later.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
There are hundreds, maybe thousands of posts like this stretching back for at least a month, and they're all insane fire and brimstone bullshit wishing death on members of le bad company who don't even have anything to do with anything.
Henry miggy comparisons inevitable because it's almost certainly some seanig who doesn't even watch Delutaya and only picked this shit up because there's an anti-Niji angle.
That brands-as-religions shit has nothing on the schizo-autistic Holobrony paramilitary.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

1692478490921.png
Well that browser vtuber debuted and some anti of Pippa is numberfag bait posting :pippasadl:
Background as this site is more than just Pippa, she did a stream going over her getting blocked on twitter with Kirsche:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
There are hundreds, maybe thousands of posts like this stretching back for at least a month, and they're all insane fire and brimstone bullshit wishing death on members of le bad company who don't even have anything to do with anything.
Henry miggy comparisons inevitable because it's almost certainly some seanig who doesn't even watch Delutaya and only picked this shit up because there's an anti-Niji angle.
That brands-as-religions shit has nothing on the schizo-autistic Holobrony paramilitary.
I tought Henry had his own thread?
Also i recall Nijisanji fans didnt care about the Vtuber that Aloe talked about.IDK why everyone blames Nijisanji fans on that.

sneed

I tought Henry had his own thread?
Also i recall Nijisanji fans didnt care about the Vtuber that Aloe talked about.IDK why everyone blames Nijisanji fans on that.
He does, it's just an unfortunate realization that there are probably dozens of nutjobs just like him, who are just smart enough to not use their RL facebook while spamming aggressive nonsense.
The veracity of the Niji/Aloe thing doesn't matter (there certainly isn't anyone trying to hunt for those antis), it just has to sound slightly true for tribalmonkeys to distort and repeat it until normalfags start believing it. Anyone can go on /vt/ and make up an obvious lie about Niji, and seaYamanbas will happily spread it because they are HIV gifters.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
When did this rrat start getting traction?, i dont ever recall the "Muh NijiYamanbas doxed Aloe" being even that popular or actually founded in anything, did some random SEAmonkey pick up some archives of those rrats and start spewing it to bait and schizopost

sneed

When did this rrat start getting traction?, i dont ever recall the "Muh NijiYamanbas doxed Aloe" being even that popular or actually founded in anything, did some random SEAmonkey pick up some archives of those rrats and start spewing it to bait and schizopost
The claim has been made all the way back in 2020 when Aloe got canned in the first place.
Back on /jp/ when Hololive wasn't the hegemon, there was some semblance of discussion around the topic, where people already recognized that both sides are filled with insufferable tribalfags. This recent case is absolutely a newfag seaYamanba, since it features all of the cult-adjacent schizodom like aloe curse/all nijis are aloe harassers/niji must die
It's a pretty eye-opening non-political example of insane bullshit mind viruses taking over in the absence of religion.

And of course, more evidence that it's seaYamanba screeching as usual
snig.png

Last edited:

Negzana

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Was this really /vt/? or was this a 'teen from the 'arty? They really like their facial hair, troonjaks and spade tattoos. idk, maybe I'm reaching and these have become so widespread that /qa/ really did win in the end.
It's spread to /pol/
1692818712553.png
And someone keeps bringing it up every week or so on /vt/:
Original on the 4th (I think): https://warosu.org/vt/thread/55207593
The 7th: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/55497245
The 19th: https://archive.palanq.win/vt/thread/56470289/#56470289

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
It's spread to /pol/
View attachment 41487
And someone keeps bringing it up every week or so on /vt/:
Original on the 4th (I think): https://warosu.org/vt/thread/55207593
The 7th: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/55497245
The 19th: https://archive.palanq.win/vt/thread/56470289/#56470289
First post might have been a 'teen or /pol/tard who thinks vtubers are for cucks and was told by a fan "but Pippa's based". But after that, it's gonna get saved by /vt/ users and reused for trolling and (you)'s. Just how it is.

Top Bottom