"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

/vt/ insanity and antis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Has she been doing actual GFE, or has she just shown a pleasant demeanour on stream so a bunch of autists have convinced themselves she's GFE? I've seen the latter happen quite a bit.
I don't watch her, so I don't know. I have just seen people assume she is doing because of clips, which I was initially guilty of, as well, until I saw people who actually watch her say otherwise.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have watched a couple streams and

I don't know, I can't speak filipanese

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
She says : "You can´t fix me" a lot
So the Reticules of Vt/ get their brains ON and go on saying :icanfixher:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Has she been doing actual GFE, or has she just shown a pleasant demeanour on stream so a bunch of autists have convinced themselves she's GFE? I've seen the latter happen quite a bit.
GFE is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm not interested in the Rushia type. So she was just a quirky character in a slice of life anime acted out in real time.

To others, she was peak GFE.

Other people may not be interested in quirky goth girlfriends who are into biology.

I am.

So Shiori is the moment I realised that I didn't look down on GFE as such. There just hadn't been a streamer providing the kind of GFE that'd suck me in before.

Inhowfar this is intentional on her part, I do not know. Though judging by Natsumi Moe...

... I don't know about the goth part, but that aside, it's mostly just how she is, I think. It's a touch less in your face, a touch more casual, a little bit less matter of fact, a little more sensitive, but that's about it.

Needless to say, being pretty sure that acting plays a relatively little part of it doesn't help when you're into that kind of personality.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

GFE is in the eye of the beholder.
Key point: I thought GFE was absolute cringe and that belief peaked with Rushia's termination but now I want a tsundere+kuudere girl who plays videogames for 12 hours while making autistic noises

Meanwhile Shiori makes me cringe

Depends on a person's tastes

/vt/ hates her because they needed someone to hate and Nerissa and her whole schtick is too boring to hate

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
If you think hard enough, Live Again could also be a GFE song for some.

Last edited:

Negzana

I don't know why but I find Akischizos especially retarded. Like if it's bait is it supposed to be for the whopping 5 loyal rosetai on /vt/? If it's serious, what the hell did she do beyond "collab with males"?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I don't know why but I find Akischizos especially retarded. Like if it's bait is it supposed to be for the whopping 5 loyal rosetai on /vt/? If it's serious, what the hell did she do beyond "collab with males"?
It's obvious that /vt/ is full of people who just wanna hate on shit and Holo is an easy target because it's the most popular agency in the west and has loads of retarded fans that will feed these seamonkey catalogYamanbas with (you)s.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Mister i would tell you to stop failing for bait or SeaYamanbas fighting.It has been proven they set up bots or use multiple accounts to argue with themselves.Just dont give them atention and (You)s

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The opposite of anti, but this sort of thing feels like it needs to be behind public eyes. But ya'll ever feel like your oshi loses your messages in a sea of spam? This is what I just saw when I clicked on Katta's membership stream

Screenshot_20230925-120627_YouTube.jpg

(More people member to her ffs oh jesus)

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Anon has been posting a picture of his Boros and Friend plushies on the catalogue for 122 days straight.
boros friend noir.PNG
A perfect mix of cringe and wholesomeness. Here are some of my favorites:
boros friend watamelon.PNG
boros friend gym.PNG
boros friend naruto.PNG
boros friend risk.PNG

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
It's obvious that /vt/ 4chan is full of people who just wanna hate on shit
4chan wasn't christened with the name of the "internet hate machine" for no reason. Much of the reason for that isn't because everybody is jaded and hates everything - it's moreso because mods do nothing to stop the handful of schizos on the site who like to hate everything and it feeds into a constant negative feedback loop that makes more people miserable. /vt/ is just relatively new, so it's only now entering the point where most boards got to a decade and a half ago. I don't think it'll ever get /b/ or /pol/ levels of bad, but it's still in essence an entire board for stupid internet drama, so avoiding this outcome was nigh impossible.
In the very least, it feels like a lot of the mods are still having fun with the board. You'll still regularly see little embeds a mod posts. As long as they're having fun and the board is still not absolutely unshakeably shit I think things will work out fine.

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
/vt/ is just relatively new, so it's only now entering the point where most boards got to a decade and a half ago.
It is an anomaly for a board as new as /vt/ has become as shit as other boards as quickly as it had. The only reason this is the case is because it has a dominant tribe that can do no wrong accompanied by several smaller factions that are the world's evil (which is casus belli for endless seaYamanba raids).
You've correctly identified that it is a board where amok schizos are responsible for why the board sucks, but a major difference is that while other boards like gathering around drama, /vt/ seaYamanbas enjoy restarting old drama on top of starting new drama. It's completely meaningless for a handful of jannies to dunk on individual shitposters without excising the very obvious brown tumor.
Especially when the one mod who actually seemed to care about curbing raids got anally raped and then murdered by /qa/ two years ago.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I feel like there's an argument to be made that the bigger the board, the worse it is.

IIRC, /vt/ is dwarfed only by /b/ and /pol/.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shori does some cringey but still entertaining RP and talks to her viewers alot in broad ways so it makes sense how she gets schizos, you get its part of a kayfaybe but if you're autistic enough you seemingly dont notice

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
/vt/ is the reason other boards are so hostile toward e-celeb threads.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Top Bottom