"my last birthday party I ever threw was my 8th birthday, we rented out an area at the local aquarium so we could eat cake and watch the sharks and no one showed up LOL"Mozumi Pichi

/vt/ insanity and antis

Short

God Damn the Sun

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

swimmingsharks

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
With /vt/ nobody knows, 4chan in general has such a strong culture of irony and sarcasm mixed with genuine schizophrenia that it's almost impossible to know if someone is being honest or just fucking around.
Why distinguish all are equal under Colt.:amegunl:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was scrolling through /pkg/ yesterday to get a sense of the levels of cope and seethe that were going on over new talent Ran Tsukiha's bf yab. Here's some of the funniest posts I found:

0E211369-DFE1-42A7-995D-98E2B13D5027.jpeg
It's like they say, the first step towards solving a problem is admitting you have it. But you're not an incel because you don't give money to a stranger on the internet who happens to have a boyfriend, you're an incel because you give money to a stranger on the internet and expect to get some kind of exclusive relationship for it.

8EFF82E7-71D4-4C4D-9DD6-537F3575CE87.jpeg
Reminder to any vtubers that may lurk this place, unicorns don't care about you, they only care about what you offer them.

13BF06C4-4CD6-4042-A43A-FA428A0CFF4A.jpeg
Typical /vt/schizoposter, I just thought it was funny. Also shows that Enchantasia still lives rent free in /pkg/'s head, I saw a lot of posts referencing them and several mocking kawaii's new gen for getting smaller debut numbers than V-Dere.

1C193362-1BA4-4172-AED6-06F7BA9596C5.jpeg
This last one is what really gets me. Only in the mind of a unicorn would you watch an entertainer not for the entertainment. The way it's put just sounds so sad and pathetic. Not watching a vtuber because you actually find them and their content interesting, but because you've deluded yourself into thinking you're in a relationship with them.
giphy.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 50624
This last one is what really gets me. Only in the mind of a unicorn would you watch an entertainer not for the entertainment. The way it's put just sounds so sad and pathetic. Not watching a vtuber because you actually find them and their content interesting, but because you've deluded yourself into thinking you're in a relationship with them.
giphy.gif
I wonder

Are unicorns just another facet of the type of retards who used to watch gamer girls shaking their titties while playing the FOTM before twitch normalized the e-whore meta? but this time its not just the actual whoring, more of an emotional one by people selling GFE

That last comment stumped me because i can think of plenty of entertainment done by chuubas playing vidya and their skill or lack of it, or even their reactions to shit i found interesting or liked at some levels, not to mention various zatsus of shit they like to ramble about or actual content like music/art

GFE coomers are so mind poisoned that the only reason they watch a woman is if they give them hollow affirmations in return, thats honestly kinda fucking sad and i think the industry to an extent seems to be burned more by them when they directly try to pander

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was scrolling through /pkg/ yesterday to get a sense of the levels of cope and seethe that were going on over new talent Ran Tsukiha's bf yab. Here's some of the funniest posts I found:

View attachment 50621
It's like they say, the first step towards solving a problem is admitting you have it. But you're not an incel because you don't give money to a stranger on the internet who happens to have a boyfriend, you're an incel because you give money to a stranger on the internet and expect to get some kind of exclusive relationship for it.

View attachment 50622
Reminder to any vtubers that may lurk this place, unicorns don't care about you, they only care about what you offer them.

View attachment 50623
Typical /vt/schizoposter, I just thought it was funny. Also shows that Enchantasia still lives rent free in /pkg/'s head, I saw a lot of posts referencing them and several mocking kawaii's new gen for getting smaller debut numbers than V-Dere.

View attachment 50624
giphy.gif
It's in these moments in which you realize what /vt/ has become, it's really an ecochamber of pure vitriol and spite against everything in this community. I am not proud to admit it but /vt/ has a lot of sway over a good chunk of the community, and the unicorn sentiment has only grown lately, I know some people do it as a joke but there's always a group of tards who can't read the room and take it for granted and that just breeds more autistic shouting and hollering. I do think a large part of it is a pushback against the new wave of western bullshit making it into vtubing but that has only resulted in attacking the most japanese and pure agencies to try and control them.

You have all of these fuckers saying that "vtubing isn't fun for me anymore" or some variation of jaded sentiment, but who do they have to blame apart from themselves when they spend all day in a cesspit which glorifies tearing down everything that's popular and ridiculing everything that is not?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

View attachment 50621

View attachment 50622

View attachment 50623

View attachment 50624
giphy.gif
See this is why we need to hunt them and get their horns(dick) removed

Because clearly they won't be using that for shit like their actual namesake

Holy fuck that's actually just pathetic

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1697688525756.png

/cc/ - Cope Central

I think the chumbuds are losing it, lads.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
View attachment 51275

/cc/ - Cope Central

I think the chumbuds are losing it, lads.
it got me thinking, earlier on fauna's stream during her SC reading, she was talking about her love for streaming and not wanting to take too many projects so she can stream more, and how she's not going anywhere (travel) and at 3:11:06 she says she's a stream viewer and how she thinks it's important to have normal streams, she also said "events are fun once in a while but i never want to go too overboard on events to the point where i can't stream normally" i guess she learned how not to be like her oshi. :ironmousekek:
this is the time stamp where she starts to talk about it (3:06:27)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
it got me thinking, earlier on fauna's stream during her SC reading, she was talking about her love for streaming and not wanting to take too many projects so she can stream more, and how she's not going anywhere (travel) and at 3:11:06 she says she's a stream viewer and how she thinks it's important to have normal streams, she also said "events are fun once in a while but i never want to go too overboard on events to the point where i can't stream normally" i guess she learned how not to be like her oshi. :ironmousekek:
this is the time stamp where she starts to talk about it (3:06:27)

Watch that until 5h09m42s. "I'm sure Ame will be back soon..." yeah, but what about Gura, Kiara? :ironmousekek:

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
(aka from the Philippines and trying to convince you that Nijisanji got Mano Aloe terminated or whatever that bunch of schizophrenic morons is on about right now)
SEA, not even once
Like with Henry, all of this guy's bile comes literal years after Aloe mattered, ie he is a fucking monkey poser

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

GayKusa

Early Adopter
So I came across this in a thread
Bild_2023-10-27_055955953.png
Something relating to Fauna dox and her University or something
So I went archive dumping into the /jp/ hlg thread, but I wasnt able to find much, only the occasional deleted post about Fauna and her maybe ex-boyfriend but nothing that would really fit that situation described above

Anyways, while I was there, I mostly found people seething about the Suisei Yab (her bf the male Idol, yall know)
I always forget that the jp thread is even more full of Unicorns compared to regular vt
Collected a couple of memes I found there because its funny

Bild_2023-10-27_060443927.pngBild_2023-10-27_060534110.png
Bild_2023-10-27_060603768.png

Bild_2023-10-27_060659820.png
I also came across this conversation regarding Canan and her continued descent into Whore-dom
This is the link and my japanese is limited but yeah, it sure does sound like she is talking about men cumming there

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So I came across this in a thread
View attachment 52887
Something relating to Fauna dox and her University or something
So I went archive dumping into the /jp/ hlg thread, but I wasnt able to find much, only the occasional deleted post about Fauna and her maybe ex-boyfriend but nothing that would really fit that situation described above

Anyways, while I was there, I mostly found people seething about the Suisei Yab (her bf the male Idol, yall know)
I always forget that the jp thread is even more full of Unicorns compared to regular vt
Collected a couple of memes I found there because its funny

View attachment 52888View attachment 52889
View attachment 52891

View attachment 52892
I also came across this conversation regarding Canan and her continued descent into Whore-dom
This is the link and my japanese is limited but yeah, it sure does sound like she is talking about men cumming there
Reminder that /vt/ was created because the whiners on /jp/ couldn't stand "the EN vtuber fans shitting up our board".

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reminder that /vt/ was created because the whiners on /jp/ couldn't stand "the EN vtuber fans shitting up our board".
YWNBJ

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 52892
the last comment of the image summarized bits of the audio clip but tl;dr she couldn't stand hearing men moaning in AVs at first but after seeing her fans dropping "cumming" comments occasionally she just reminded herself of those comments whenever she's watching one to somehow "endure" it (whatever that means lmao)

Top Bottom