"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

/vt/ insanity and antis

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They still exist? i tought they went extinct :krofused:
Yeah, I thought kronii was hated almost as much if not more than calli these days...

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yeah, I thought kronii was hated almost as much if not more than calli these days...
do you really expect them to stop watching? At worst, they'll continue as hate watchers. Such is the life of a /vt/ kronie.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Fuck ME where do i start, alright so there is drama between kronies (no surprise there), over kronii's mods, what did they do? you may ask, well the kronii thread hates her mods because they attention whore on kronii's streams (this i can understand, they sometimes have over 100 messages between 4 mods, and in occasions don't do their job), and they also hate the mods for begging and edging people to gift memberships (trashy but not world ending), and today 4 members (soren, topnepgear, tate aniki using an alt account and kay previously k1) commented on her minecraft vod about the mods being attention whores, which 3 had their comments deleted (no shit).
So 3 of them being on vt, complaining the whole time about gift memberships and edging people to report the mods to cover, i can understand them not liking how the mods act and wanting to report them, but as i mention above they broke containment today and left the comments complaining.
View attachment 20099
This being the only proof of any comment being left as they were deleted pretty much right away.
All the complains started from her last member stream which she promised a handcam and an ASMR stream for members, after making a poll which had a 60/40 split in favor for the streams being for members, and maybe some of the discord kronies not liking that the streams are being gatekeep they decided to start gifting memberships.
View attachment 20100
View attachment 20101
So now VT kronies are being bitchy their sanctuary is being breached by the average gray, there are threads (one / two) on the vt catalog about the vt kronies crying about gifts.
View attachment 20102
I agree:
View attachment 20103
View attachment 20104
View attachment 20105
View attachment 20106
Thread when the complains started / Most recent thread
I can understand them not wanting some people on member streams since they spam retarded shit, and the hate for the mods derailing streams by trying to attention whore, but they act in the most childish way possible acting like it's their stream that got raided by retards, so far the only complain that kronii has talked about and they try to latch to, is that member only chat moves too fast (which is only an issue for attention whores aka most kronies) if kronii mods did their job and banned shit stirrers and collab beggars from chat i feel like the least retarded kronies would not complain, but so far most complains about gifts come from vt kronies.
Is the part about mod begging for membership gifting even true?

You can actually check all the mod comments in Hololyzer here:
https://www.hololyzer.net/youtube/realtime/supana/qhvZfaKex84.html

Doesn't seem like there were any begging.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Is the part about mod begging for membership gifting even true?

You can actually check all the mod comments in Hololyzer here:
https://www.hololyzer.net/youtube/realtime/supana/qhvZfaKex84.html

Doesn't seem like there were any begging.
It has been a "meme" since this happened (i dont remember from which stream this was from).
1672631709943489.png
From january 1st.
One of kronii's mods was E-begging on her stream for a membership (all the people on the image are mods)
View attachment 9479
EDIT: there is also this from the last minecraft stream, some took this as a challenge to start gifting to own the kronies that are against gifting, since they saw the mods telling them to stop complaining.
1681262889763.png

Last edited:

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
The site that tracks 4chan bans sometimes has gems. Oshi no Ko is midwit shlock but it birthed this.
onk.png
The joke, of course, being that all three of these Holos are married.
Pretty sure it's an open secret for Aki and Azki, particularly embarrassing for Moona who has this whole song-and-dance about how if you're a fan of a vtuber you should want them to have someone to support them (male). As opposed to you know, not saying anything about it because the vtuber is not you and wanting validation on this front is stupid as fuck.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
being that all three of these Holos are married.
Isn't Moona being married a rrat? I don't think anyone ever showed any concrete proof.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Isn't Moona being married a rrat? I don't think anyone ever showed any concrete proof.
All I ever saw was a wedding photo for someone with the same first name but who was covered except for her face so it's hard to say whether the two look alike.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
All I ever saw was a wedding photo for someone with the same first name but who was covered except for her face so it's hard to say whether the two look alike.
Same. Just her same first name, too. The guy didn't even look like her rrat'd boyfriend, too, from what I remember.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
View attachment 20508

I had a giggle, thank you anon.
As amusing a thought as this is, it doesn't make sense with her Japan trip, unless she could somehow do her 3D shit while 7-8 months pregnant.

And no, I definitely have not thought about this before, shut up.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
As amusing a thought as this is, it doesn't make sense with her Japan trip, unless she could somehow do her 3D shit while 7-8 months pregnant.

And no, I definitely have not thought about this before, shut up.
Didn't gal gadot had to act some wonder woman scenes while pregnant? :kroevil:

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A while ago there was a thread asking why ID vtuber models weren't brown.

The resident SEAs proceeded to argue that SEA's white.

The thread was deleted, presumably for being offtopic, but I was amused to see that the jannies extra deleted posts suggesting SEA isn't white just because.

Archive thereof.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

kestraline

Early Adopter
So /pcg/ has been on fire for the last few days over fighting regarding how the OP of the Phase Connect General should be.

The largest issue has been with the "Phase Friends", linking to a few other VTubers outside of the company.
1683248242528.png
A few people have been trying to update it with more relevant people to Phase (in terms of collabs or interactions) so people like Kirsche, Nyaru, Miia etc were being put in the thread. Other than Aoi Moi who had a recent collab with Pippa, the others (who were designed by former Phase Connect art director Mins) do not interact or do much with PC. So you can see why there are people who want to shake up the list.
1683248434834.png
Anyone can easily check the archives and refer to the amount of anger and autism over this, to the point where threads have been getting made way too early to try and avoid a new thread being made that has the updated list. They are not happy when a janitor "deletes the wrong thread" yet at the same time if you check the threads for the last few days, any talk about how to change this divisive section, are being obstructed.

The thread, due to the line limit, will not be able to accommodate this lower section when Gen 3 and more Invaders have started. Yet before then, they still want to argue about keeping them in, or keeping them out, or even deleting them.
1683248609140.png
A compromise was tried where people would reply and link the other people, yet again it's not good enough for people.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So /pcg/ has been on fire for the last few days over fighting regarding how the OP of the Phase Connect General should be.

The largest issue has been with the "Phase Friends", linking to a few other VTubers outside of the company.
View attachment 23474
A few people have been trying to update it with more relevant people to Phase (in terms of collabs or interactions) so people like Kirsche, Nyaru, Miia etc were being put in the thread. Other than Aoi Moi who had a recent collab with Pippa, the others (who were designed by former Phase Connect art director Mins) do not interact or do much with PC. So you can see why there are people who want to shake up the list.
View attachment 23475
Anyone can easily check the archives and refer to the amount of anger and autism over this, to the point where threads have been getting made way too early to try and avoid a new thread being made that has the updated list. They are not happy when a janitor "deletes the wrong thread" yet at the same time if you check the threads for the last few days, any talk about how to change this divisive section, are being obstructed.

The thread, due to the line limit, will not be able to accommodate this lower section when Gen 3 and more Invaders have started. Yet before then, they still want to argue about keeping them in, or keeping them out, or even deleting them.
View attachment 23476
A compromise was tried where people would reply and link the other people, yet again it's not good enough for people.
This is like the classic early-2022 /pcg/ autism where they kept trying to make a splinter thread for Pippa and rebrand the main general as PCHex for the other six.

And the best part is the people who appear the most aggravated about this probably don't watch even a single person on the list.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
A while ago there was a thread asking why ID vtuber models weren't brown.

The thread was deleted, presumably for being offtopic, but I was amused to see that the jannies extra deleted posts suggesting SEA isn't white just because.

Archive thereof.
I don't know why they wanted to defend being SEAYamanbas so much, everyday I woke up and wished someone killed me instead so I could stop being a SEAnigs

Then again Indonesian are also obsessed with skin-whitening products, no wonder some would convince themselves of being actually white

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Culture-in-Madang-Province-Papua-New-Guinea.jpg

"Hey, man, did you hear there's some idiots on the internet saying we're white?"

"That's crazy, man. But what's 'the internet?'"

"I don't know, man. Sweet feathers!"

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Someone posted this on the kronii thread, it's about ari one of the twitter "lesbians" and a member of the councilcord (the tranny/lesbian doxcord).
ari.png
I hope the original anon keeps posting about this, i'll keep an eye on the threads to see if they do.

Top Bottom