"Chat, is Brazil racist or not? I can't tell"Pipkin Pippa

1979 joins the fourm to a-log superduper archive

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Null himself advises people to use the ignore button because it keeps retards from shitting up his site with slapfighting.
IIRC He recently said something about how he manually puts users who engage in gay retard slap fights on each other's block lists. Only for them to confuse and anger him when they manually undo his actions as the site admin to keep engaging in gay retard slap fights.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
IIRC He recently said something about how he manually puts users who engage in gay retard slap fights on each other's block lists. Only for them to confuse and anger him when they manually undo his actions as the site admin to keep engaging in gay retard slap fights.
Perhaps we should donate some bucks during the next MATI and ask Null to give @The Proctor some tips on handling a forum full of terminal autists.

Edit:
Everyone involved in this is a homosexual and a certified mentally challenged individual, how did you fucks let some rando autist from le4chins come in and make you fight each other?
It's because he barged in and immediately accused @superduper of fedposting on 4chan, it was hilarious at the beginning.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Everyone involved in this is a homosexual and a certified mentally challenged individual, how did you fucks let some rando autist from le4chins come in and make you fight each other?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Perhaps we should donate some bucks during the next MATI and ask Null to give @The Proctor some tips on handling a forum full of terminal autists.

There's literally nothing I can do aside from potentially warn, suspend or ban people from engaging with the slapfighters. The issue is never actually the people who start the fight, it's the people who keep responding.

Picture this; one retard comes in and tags two other people they have a beef with. Those two other people start responding to them, and then the first retard keeps responding to them. Now you have three people going back and forth. /Ignoring any one of them is going to eliminate a third of the issue, all three will get rid of all of them. That requires you to remember to unignore them after the issue is dealt with, and thinking on it, I'm going to ask Xenforo if there's such a thing as a 'temporary ignore' that I can add to make it so people can just shotgun a user into silence until the issue is dealt with.

The issue as it stands is that for every two or three retards going back and fourth, a dozen people keep telling all of them to shut up, which generates an average of five-six times more posts than if the two or three retards were just left alone to babble to themselves. This is when it gets obnoxious; it turns situations into an ever-escalating slapfight where dozens of totally uninvolved people all tell each other to stop talking or comment on how bad things are, which only makes more clutter and drowns out regular conversation, prompting even more users to start commenting-

actually you know what, this comic sums it up perfectly

a9a5541007df73b12ce4f626b19a3ddc.png

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
The weird thing about this whole spergery is, that it could have been an easy W for 1979.
All he had to do was to post any evidence to support that superduper was posting on /vt/. A few screenshots from /Pcg/ contrasted with a few choice quotes from here would be more than enough to create a convincing (and perhaps even true) narrative. But instead he chose to tell everyone they had shitty reading comprehension and were sea-monkeys, whilst simultaneously being unable to read the room.

There's literally nothing I can do aside from potentially warn, suspend or ban people from engaging with the slapfighters. The issue is never actually the people who start the fight, it's the people who keep responding.
[...]
I blame super.
Lol, making rrats about vtubers is one thing, making rrats about forum nobodies is a whole other brand of spergery. "No one here knows but..." but what retard? How do you even know if you can't back up what you say with evidence tangible enough for forum goers already biased against me to believe? You simply desire the rrat to be true so much that you projected the idea of evidence existing into your perceived reality. @1979 you should really get that noggin looked at, these are either symptoms of schizophrenia or it could be just simple reddit/4chan derangement syndrome.
View attachment 19406
I mean look at this: the shitter stops shitting up the main thread, posting on supers profile instead, and this troglodyte begs him to come back into the main thread. Why not respond to him on the profile? Is it to grandstand and collect stickers like a femboy?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
That requires you to remember to unignore them after the issue is dealt with, and thinking on it, I'm going to ask Xenforo if there's such a thing as a 'temporary ignore' that I can add to make it so people can just shotgun a user into silence until the issue is dealt with.
I think that's the second greatest barrier to using the ignore function, and yes, a temporary ignore would immediately solve it. The first barrier being "I'm not a snowflake I don't need no ignore button".

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I think that's the second greatest barrier to using the ignore function, and yes, a temporary ignore would immediately solve it. The first barrier being "I'm not a snowflake I don't need no ignore button".

Indeed, I will 100% look into this. One of the only GOOD things Discord has going for it is timed muting of channels.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
ill admit to most of this but i don't recall us fighting each other?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The weird thing about this whole spergery is, that it could have been an easy W for 1979.
All he had to do was to post any evidence to support that superduper was posting on /vt/. A few screenshots from /Pcg/ contrasted with a few choice quotes from here would be more than enough to create a convincing (and perhaps even true) narrative. But instead he chose to tell everyone they had shitty reading comprehension and were sea-monkeys, whilst simultaneously being unable to read the room.
That's the funny thing, there is no evidence because I haven't used pcg in months.
I blame super.

I mean look at this: the shitter stops shitting up the main thread, posting on supers profile instead, and this troglodyte begs him to come back into the main thread. Why not respond to him on the profile? Is it to grandstand and collect stickers like a femboy?
To be fair, I thought it would be funny. I didn't know it would cause this level of derailment because I'm still new to forum culture. But I think I've learned a lesson in this.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'll use ignore if I actually cannot get through a page of a forum while actually ignoring posts. When pages are just 1 guys posting garbage. I don't think it quite got there last night and there was potential for 19seventydicksinmymouth to walk the walk about his complaints, he just puss'd out or couldn't comprehend.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
To be fair, I thought it would be funny. I didn't know it would cause this level of derailment because I'm still new to forum culture. But I think I've learned a lesson in this.
Expect any nutcase to shit up the thread when it is obvious they are one. Since you aren't Nolan I would like to believe you have learned, but only time will tell.

(I say as a guy who's relatively new to forum culture as well)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Looks like I made the right call last night after all.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
This is a very long and convoluted way to say 'i am physically incapable of using the ignore function and demand that a space be curated exactly to MY personal tastes rather than use the very simple and effective tools at my disposal to filter out the elements I don't want to see'.
I've never seen an ignore function work well for forums or chatroom type platforms, because you'll always have other people discussing / responding to / taking the bait of whoever you ignored. It basically works if everyone decides to ignore the guy, which seems to be wishful thinking for even the most blatant cases. Suppose it works great if you want someone to stop sending you private messages.

Like, this is truly ~disruptive~ to my ~forum experience~ (sorry Rie, I only ignored you for demonstration purposes)
1681130073263.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
so uh, is the title just gonna have that typo to haunt me forever?
I'm almost surprised the guy hasn't come back to keep annoying superduper, but then I suppose there isn't much point to that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Should I also mention the dangerously parasocial butter cookies who speak about how bad and dangerous unicorns are, while simultaneously acting exactly like them?
Finally decided to read this trainwreck and I had to laugh about the idea of unicorn butter cookies when one of the biggest things known about Shiina is that she nuked her unicorns when she blurted she had a bf in her pl

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Finally decided to read this trainwreck and I had to laugh about the idea of unicorn butter cookies when one of the biggest things known about Shiina is that she nuked her unicorns when she blurted she had a bf in her pl
Yeah he was just going for a cheap shot and aborted when it didn't land. If Shiina has unicorns they at least keep it to themselves, which is fine. The problem is when it begins to be a part of the fan culture in general or when specific fans act up about it in an annoying way. I don't think that will happen with Shiina as she has a more varied audience and only does just enough fan service without really leaning on GFE. I'd guess she has somewhat more females viewers then the average vtuber too. The only problem would be if she had a sudden huge explosive growth and got a ton of fresh meat that has no sense of her streaming culture, like what happened with IDOL sometimes: large piles of gross dudes coming over from other vtubers in bulk.
:amegunl:Gods help them:menhera:

Top Bottom