"WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE?!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

1979 joins the fourm to a-log superduper archive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think the /pcg rie(p)osts are coming from betos and are meant as A term of endearment, that is not to say superduper isn't a beto, but it's certainly not only him and those posts are not meant as threats. As for KYS posts, I don't see any searching so far.
Yea the anti Rie posts on pcg have been dead for at least 3 months. There's literally been nothing but supportive stuff said about Rie. "Hime wife Hime life" many such cases.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Guys I think most of you will benefit from hitting that ignore button now

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Oh great, another retard raid. How many does that make it this week?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
he random user says it as a joke, and knows it's a joke.
They do not say it's a joke and you do not know the operation of another persons mind to say so. Whatever privilege' you give them in general you must extend to alleged Superduper posts too.
https://warosu.org/vt/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Rie*+Rape*
https://warosu.org/vt/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Hime*+Rape*
^This is the same dudes that are in her chat and discord, they're just being retarded 4chaners.

Whatever privilege' you give them in general you must extend to alleged Superduper posts too.
They're anonymous. He has a post history. I need do no such thing.
Guys I think most of you will benefit from hitting that ignore button now
Do you pride yourself on building a hugbox away from criticism or fault? This forum has all the downsides of the farms with none of the checks and balances on collective idiocy. You don't have global mods or Null popping in to keep you in check and because this is such a tiny community you become normalized to and accepting of the bad behavior of others. Should I also mention the dangerously parasocial butter cookies who speak about how bad and dangerous unicorns are, while simultaneously acting exactly like them?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They're anonymous. He has a post history. I need do no such thing.

Do you pride yourself on building a hugbox away from criticism or fault? This forum has all the downsides of the farms with none of the checks and balances on collective idiocy. You don't have global mods or Null popping in to keep you in check and because this is such a tiny community you become normalized to and accepting of the bad behavior of others. Should I also mention the dangerously parasocial butter cookies who speak about how bad and dangerous unicorns are, while simultaneously acting exactly like them?
ignoring your autistic ass that does not add anything to a discussion does not make it a hugbox it makes you a troll who fears not getting the attention you crave.

Cry some more.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Should I also mention the dangerously parasocial butter cookies who speak about how bad and dangerous unicorns are, while simultaneously acting exactly like them?
Do it F A G G OT :amepopcorn:

ignoring your autistic ass that does not add anything to a discussion does not make it a hugbox it makes you a troll who fears not getting the attention you crave.

Cry some more.
I don't care about attention retard. I'll be deleting this account soon enough. Nice job ignoring everything with a low quality comment that makes BFE tweet replies look high effort.
Do it F A G G OT :amepopcorn:
You're one of them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You're one of them.
Oh I guarantee I count for more then just 1:menhera: But go on, take a swing! Don't puss out on me :amepopcorn:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Oh, Jesus Tapdancing Christ, another 10 pages of spergopalooza...
Sithis BBC Ignore.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The recent influx of drive-by's this forum has had make me excited for it's future! I hope @The Proctor is ready!

@CalciumAnimal You are seemingly incapable of having a discussion that stretches longer than three sentences. You'll get your wish soon enough, don't worry.
Oh I guarantee I count for more then just 1:menhera: But go on, take a swing! Don't puss out on me :amepopcorn:
Overall I don't care and think you idiots are harmless. You're more a danger to yourselves than others. The degree to which you shout into the void here with posts directed at Shiina is concerning, but again harmless. That you also act as a white knight over member's content and Discord posts is also strange. Instead of alluding to Shiina's letters just post the damn things.
Oh, Jesus Tapdancing Christ, another 10 pages of spergopalooza...
If you think I'm at all similar to your resident BBC poster then you as well lack critical reading comprehension skills.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
@CalciumAnimal You are seemingly incapable of having a discussion that stretches longer than three sentences. You'll get your wish soon enough, don't worry.

Overall I don't care and think you idiots are harmless. You're more a danger to yourselves than others. The degree to which you shout into the void here with posts directed at Shiina is concerning, but again harmless. That you also act as a white knight over member's content and Discord posts is also strange. Instead of alluding to Shiina's letters just post the damn things.

If you think I'm at all similar to your resident BBC poster then you as well lack critical reading comprehension skills.
1. You are a member for only one day, and 2. You have posted 19 fucking messages already, most of them being tit-for-tat bullshit, so, no, my critical reading skills are fine, as well as my bullshit detecting skills. This will be my one and only reply to you, as I'm invoking the IGNORE option from this point on. Don't bother with a pathetic attempt at a rejoinder, as I won't see it. Peace out.

1. You are a member for only one day, and 2. You have posted 19 fucking messages already, most of them being tit-for-tat bullshit, so, no, my critical reading skills are fine, as well as my bullshit detecting skills. This will be my one and only reply to you, as I'm invoking the IGNORE option from this point on.
1. It's a throwaway. 2. Apologies Mr. Frank I will now conform to the forum standard of editing my old posts with new replies hours later. 3. Getting blocked means I win.
:pippaseethe;

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Dude honestly if it bothers you that much apply to be a jannie.
I cannot live on this forum 30 hours a day, and I need to touch grass. I'll leave that to the more autistic dedicated amongst us.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I hate to agree with the schizo but having an ignore button is kinda hugboxy. I've noticed some people who are tempted to use it for simply avoid seeing specific retards posting retarded things when I really think it should only be used for frantic schizo spammers like sithis bbc enjoyer. Ignore button is a good user feature but could accidentally turn this place into twitter or even worse reddit.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I cannot live on this forum 30 hours a day, and I need to touch grass. I'll leave that to the more autistic dedicated amongst us.
Agreed. but your on it right now and could of removed this fool.

You don't have to be terminally online just online when the shit stirrs.

I figure you already know this but im saying it anyway.

You clearly don't like Schizos despite my whining about it i love touching shit its funny.

Top Bottom