"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans"Chisaka Airi

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I just realized this guy has a negative reaction score on the farms, I didn't even realize that was possible!
Being a massive femboy. Usually thats all it takes.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

THREE MEN CHARGED IN SLAYING, MUTILATION OF DOG

• By: News On 6
  • Friday, November 10th 2000, 12:00 am
  • https://archive.ph/aU8eUhttps://archive.ph/MksQf

OKMULGEE, Okla. (AP) -- Prosecutors have charged three men with animal cruelty in the Oct. 31 killing and beheading a dog at a Halloween party.

Danny Lyle Smith, 20, and Joshua Ray Cable, 18, both of Okmulgee; and Joel Thomas, 19, of Morris, were charged Tuesday in Okmulgee County District Court with one count of animal cruelty, records indicate.

One teen-age male arrested in connection with the mutilation hasn't been charged.

Smith, Cable and Thomas, while acting in concert, mutilated a medium-size black dog by cutting off its head with a knife, prosecutors allege.

Danny Smith allegedly stole the dog from the fenced-in front yard of his mother, Anita Smith, said Jason Spradling, a detective with the Okmulgee Police Department.

"To me, it fits the model of a satanic ritual," Spradling said. "It's unfathomable for kids to do this."

The crime is punishable by a fine of up to $500 and a maximum prison sentence of five years.

Danny Smith is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail at the Okmulgee County Jail, and Thomas is in custody in lieu of $20,000 bail, Undersheriff Eddie Rice said. Cable was released after posting $1,500 bail, Spradling said.

The three are scheduled to appear in court next week, the detective said.

Thomas, Danny Smith and Cable were among those attending the party when the group decided to have an animal sacrifice, Spradling said.

Danny Smith stole his mother's dog from her yard across the street, Spradling alleged. The animal was taken into an alley, where Smith cut the dog's throat and others took turns stabbing and kicking the animal, Spradling alleged.

After the dog was dead, Thomas allegedly cut off its head with a pocketknife and the animal's body was placed on a fence post, police said.
    Satanic literature was recovered in Thomas' apartment, the detective said.
    chasesatanist2.png

Man faces sentencing for beheading dog

• HETT MORGAN World Staff Writer
  • Mar 9, 2001
  • https://archive.ph/MksQf

OKMULGEE -- A Morris man faces formal sentencing next month for killing and beheading a dog at a Halloween party, an Okmulgee County prosecutor said.
    Joel Thomas, 20, recently entered a "blind" guilty plea to one count of animal cruelty, court records show. A blind plea means no agreement has been reached on punishment.

District Judge John Maley ordered the Department of Corrections to prepare a background report on Thomas, whose formal sentencing was set for April 11, records show.

Animal cruelty is punishable by a fine of up to $500 and a maximum prison sentence of five years.
    Prosecutors claim that Thomas, while acting in concert with Danny Lyle Smith, 20, and Joshua Ray Cable, 18, mutilated a medium-size black dog belonging to Anita Smith by cutting off its head with a knife Oct. 31 in Okmulgee.

Danny Smith had allegedly stole the dog from the fenced- in front yard of his mother, Anita Smith, said Jason Spradling, a detective with the Okmulgee Police Department.

Smith and Cable have been ordered to stand trial, although their cases still are pending, said Norman Thygesen, assistant district attorney.
    chasesatanist1.png
TL;DR, he seemingly partook in a literal satanic ritual involving cutting off a dog's head with a pocketknife and placing the body on a fence post.
After the dog was dead, Thomas allegedly cut off its head with a pocketknife and the animal's body was placed on a fence post, police said.
I will probably soon be editing the thread OP to properly reflect this.
The OP has now been updated to reflect this.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It has been revealed that Chase might be a Satanist.

TL;DR, he seemingly partook in a literal satanic ritual involving cutting off a dog's head with a pocketknife and placing the body on a fence post.

You know how the saying goes "Reality is often stranger than fiction"? Because holy fucking shit this guy went from lolcow to horrorcow in a matter of days
:cursedpeko: :cursedbae::cursedhaachama:
Lol if you hover over his user he IS constantly looking at the homeland, was on there 4 minutes ago, little guy must be freaking out

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You know how the saying goes "Reality is often stranger than fiction"? Because holy fucking shit this guy went from lolcow to horrorcow in a matter of days
:cursedpeko: :cursedbae::cursedhaachama:
Reminder that the only reason any of this was uncovered is because he just had to attempt gayops on Pipkin-fucking-Pippa. This whole thing went from run-of-the-mill standard gay Discord drama to 'he unironically decapitates and probably rapes dogs' real quick and it still astounds me.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
maxresdefault-763668607.jpg
"This Chase guy is starting to sound like a real jerk"

Holy shit this guys fucking nuts.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It has been revealed that Chase might be a Satanist.

WHAT IN THE SAM HILL! I thought the charge was "non-violent" how in Gods name is decapitation non-violent?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
WHAT IN THE SAM HILL! I thought the charge was "non-violent" how in Gods name is decapitation non-violent?
I saw a theory earlier on the Farms saying that maybe since it was mutilation of an already-deceased animal, it didn't get counted as "violent"? I have no clue, to be honest.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I saw a theory earlier on the Farms saying that maybe since it was mutilation of an already-deceased animal, it didn't get counted as "violent"? I have no clue, to be honest.
Well this, "The animal was taken into an alley, where Smith cut the dog's throat and others took turns stabbing and kicking the animal, Spradling alleged" sounds like they were torturing it while still alive or as it was bleeding out.

My theory would just be that he plead down.
Yea, plea the charge down from fact to fiction. Last I checked torture involves violence.
...Do you know what the point of 'pleading down' is? It's basically saying, "Hey, I won't fight in court and waste everyones time, if you lower the charges a little bit."

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My theory would just be that he plead down.
Yea, plea the charge down from fact to fiction. Last I checked torture involves violence.

Edit: I didn't expect an honest answer for my snarky comment. They should probably update their laws but there's probably a dozen other outdated laws they need to update first.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Okay, let's play internet lawyer. I suspect that Oklahoma has a finite list of crimes which are defined as "violent crimes" for the purposes of sentencing and the like, and sure enough, here it is as it was in 2001, and here's the current version. Note that both lists do not include animal abuse of any sort, so as psychopathic as this kid must have been to do something like this, he was not a "violent criminal" as defined by law. If you don't like it, feel free to become a citizen of Oklahoma and then petition your state lawmakers.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Aaaaaah come on Pippa get the waluigi board out! We need to tattle to Anton LeVay about Chase sacrificing a dog! No kids, No animals (except for food)!
That's right Chase, you're getting CANCELED IN SATANISM! :smugpipi:

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Prosecutors claim that Thomas, while acting in concert with Danny Lyle Smith, 20, and Joshua Ray Cable, 18, mutilated a medium-size black dog belonging to Anita Smith by cutting off its head with a knife Oct. 31 in Okmulgee.
Wait was this another black lab? First Kero and the Zoo crew, then Isabella Loretta Stank and now this? Dox hounds are truly God's chosen!
SHALL TASTE VENGEANCE SEVENFOLD.png
Original Image

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The vtuber cringe twitter account started to post the info gathered on Chase. This will be good to see him get more eyes on how fucked up he is.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The vtuber cringe twitter account started to post the info gathered on Chase. This will be good to see him get more eyes on how fucked up he is.

Posting kiwifarms screenshots rinji?! Don't you know that site is for tranny murderers, natsees and trolls who bully poor innocent people?! You sir deserve a cancelation and public lynching!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

FmJA5G4XwAAgk2n.png
Maybe i need to do reps but is that a henri alt name? "Lelouch Lamperouge"
(a)

e: based on the reactions i am beginning to worry I have committed a faux pas.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

PUSH THE BUTTON PUTIN! BATHE THIS WORLD IN NUCLEAR HELLFIRE!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why is this guy such a fag? He can't even get his info straight, the person who posted this video was Low Effort Clips not Phase Connect:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Why is this guy such a fag? He can't even get his info straight, the person who posted this video was Low Effort Clips not Phase Connect:

Image, since he will probably panic DFE at some point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230110_213914_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20230110_213914_Brave.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 21

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He can't even get his info straight, the person who posted this video was Low Effort Clips not Phase Connect:
It could easily be intentional. The horned vermin and their toadies have no issue lying to further their agenda, just look at the shit journos wrote about the homeland that was demonstrably false with the most basic of research.

Oh yeah, for the record, I made a Chase thread on the Homeland earlier. If it gets out of Prospering Grounds, this thread may become a bit pointless lol.
Some people only post on here and vice versa, so it's not completely redundant. Also, never know when one might have downtime.

Top Bottom