"I know what's cool and hip in the town these days! I'm... I'm definitely not an ancient being that is... completely outdated and expired! I'm fresh! like... like... I don't know, I'm fresh and raw like a funky chicken cutlet!"Amanogawa Shiina

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
We all know Null secretly loves the thread.
How many other threads on the board are both their own distinct community and don't cause Null to get calls from law enforcement?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How many other threads on the board are both their own distinct community and don't cause Null to get calls from law enforcement?
Yeah we only cause him to get calls from a Chinese fishman that he can just laugh in the face of.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I only realized this just now reading through the homeland thread, but this guy has been on my radar as early as this tweet:
1673604138959.png
Ever since then, looking at his replies to Pippa I always thought in my head "All this guys tweets are either cringe or retarded consistently. He's probably some young teenage Pippa fan." Boy howdy how wrong was I!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Stolen from the homelands.

4257659-6f7002fd07a342fb2c26bf0533bbd006.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Spectacular cope! This and how he constantly tries to shift the conversation over to Pippa shows how ashamed he is.
1673669761380.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Spectacular cope! This and how he constantly tries to shift the conversation over to Pippa shows how ashamed he is.
View attachment 10712
If he had any shame he wouldn't be wearing naruto shit when he's thirty or forty years old. I'd say the attempts of Joel David Thomas, convicted animal-torturing satanist, attempting to shift over the conversation to Pippa is about him trying to get Kiwifarms to do his autistic brigading for him. But no-one cares when this cow has only started giving milk.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If he had any shame he wouldn't be wearing naruto shit when he's thirty or forty years old. I'd say the attempts of Joel David Thomas, convicted animal-torturing satanist, attempting to shift over the conversation to Pippa is about him trying to get Kiwifarms to do his autistic brigading for him. But no-one cares when this cow has only started giving milk.
He probably saw Josh and a few other users who don't like anime and figured it would be an easy target to redirect to but didn't realize their hate is just generic and surface level, so them and the majority of other users don't really care that much about Pippa or whoever.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>608 followers on Twitter
>1 or less likes on every tweet (not including replies) of his that I've looked at.

Is he trying to generate some controversy to get a speck of significance?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>608 followers on Twitter
>1 or less likes on every tweet (not including replies) of his that I've looked at.

Is he trying to generate some controversy to get a speck of significance?
He's probably signed onto a bunch of "follow for a follow" threads like the attention-seeking retard that he is, forgetting that more followers don't translate to more likes or comments.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Apparently he made a pair of tweets last night calling Pippa racist. His evidence was a pair of screenshots of the stream itself without context.

Well, I'm convinced.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided to have a quick look through Chase's Socialblade for Twitter

1673808263795.png

I want to make it clear how terminally online this motherfucker is: between October 30 and January 15 is about seventy-eight days. With 5,285 tweets, he is tweeting, on average, 67 times per day. And with all of this effort tweeting, he only has 605 followers to show for his efforts. And that's not including the gay ops he's doing on Discord, Facebook, his 4chan posting, and whatever other shit he's doing on other social media sites.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nigga need a hobby
Preferably one that isn't satanic animal murder/abuse or "le ebin owning" random anime girls lol. What a dumpster fire.

Top Bottom