"AAARRRGH! You can't marry me because I'm already your older sister!"Omaru Polka

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh yeah, for the record, I made a Chase thread on the Homeland earlier. If it gets out of Prospering Grounds, this thread may become a bit pointless lol.
It's not that big of a deal, idk if people in the farms will care too much about him if his future antics end up just revolving around vtubers, for now the main entertainment comes from his unraveling past, which has nothing to do with chuubas, so it makes sense to make a thread there. If he does nothing but harass pippa in the future this thread might see more use.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This may sound retarded, but at first i actually thought Chase was this clipper, and that he suddenly went full autist on pippers for some reason, solely because of the same blonde guy pfp (edited for clarity, afaik he has never been autistic towards Phase Connect or anyone associated with it)

Kirsche had shouted him out at some point

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chase's spergout in the PG thread has been amazing kantent but I fear that the thread is just gonna devolve into the same old vtuber hate circlejerking when chase stops chimpin'.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Cross-posting from the homeland so you can hear just how much of a soy filling bitch Chase sounds like.

View attachment 10486
Being a femboy *Fat-Get* might be unavoidable for you, but for fucks sake, take 30 seconds to put on the noise gate :annoyedpippa:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Some people only post on here and vice versa, so it's not completely redundant. Also, never know when one might have downtime.
It's not that big of a deal, idk if people in the farms will care too much about him if his future antics end up just revolving around vtubers, for now the main entertainment comes from his unraveling past, which has nothing to do with chuubas, so it makes sense to make a thread there. If he does nothing but harass pippa in the future this thread might see more use.
I'm going to be completely honest and blunt, my point was more along the lines of if the Kiwi thread makes its' way to public viewing, I will feel much less inclined to post/update this thread with new info given the fact that viewing this one is locked behind registration. I'd much rather put my effortposts towards a public thread that aids in the dispersal of information to outsiders than one that is locked to only one community's registered members - at least for a time. The Kiwi thread could very well dry up, who knows.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm going to be completely honest and blunt, my point was more along the lines of if the Kiwi thread makes its' way to public viewing, I will feel much less inclined to post/update this thread with new info given the fact that viewing this one is locked behind registration. I'd much rather put my effortposts towards a public thread that aids in the dispersal of information to outsiders than one that is locked to only one community's registered members - at least for a time. The Kiwi thread could very well dry up, who knows.
Chase is actively interacting with the homeland thread so i don't think anyone will fault you for focusing on that one, ontop of the reasons you already gave which are more than valid, it's not like we can "own" lolcows, if people care about him they will go wherever the info is.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Chase is actively interacting with the homeland thread
Why? What's he saying? Is he still trying to deny it or say it's all japes?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Read through the thread, it's better if you go in unspoiled.
Oh, hey, look, the Farms are actually accessible to me right now. But if you mean the thread thhrang made, I apparently need an account on KF to read it. If it's the KF vtuber thread, he doesn't seem to have posted in it recently. In fact, if I go to the list of posts on his KF account, I can't see any after Saturday. If he's posting in that thread we no-account normies can't access, could someone at least give a brief rundown?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's reasonable. I'm sure the highlights will make their way onto here over time, so don't sweat it too much.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh, hey, look, the Farms are actually accessible to me right now. But if you mean the thread thhrang made, I apparently need an account on KF to read it. If it's the KF vtuber thread, he doesn't seem to have posted in it recently. In fact, if I go to the list of posts on his KF account, I can't see any after Saturday. If he's posting in that thread we no-account normies can't access, could someone at least give a brief rundown?
I think visitors can't see prospering grounds threads idk
Ima spoonfeed you this once but you better fucking find your shit yourself: He's essentially just coping and malding and claiming that his info being laughed at means that he has a fan club, and just general schizoposting about pippa and how everyone who criticizes him is a pippa simp. While the other users are calling him Yamanbafaggot and generally just trying to argue with him but it's pointless, any criticism or insult he just brushes aside and keeps spouting nonsense and trying to say that kiwis are just as bad as him and don't have any reason to criticize him, which is bullshit.
Chase might be the first actual vtuber-adjacent lolcow, he definitely embodies the "doesn't know when to stop reacting and stfu" aspect that basically defines milkable cows.
And to think that there were people on the Farms who wanted Null to delete the vtuber thread. If he did then we all would have missed out on one of the best new lolcows in a long time.
Most still do honestly, they are only putting up with us because of how good that milk is, but like always, some people go "OH chase is a freak, and he likes vtubers... so therefore all vtuber fans are freaks!"

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He's just sperging out all over the place, the equivalent of "I'm not mad, you are" and repeatedly saying that this will finally kill the Pippa Pipkin, meanwhile everyone is telling him that nobody gives a shit about Pippa, that it's all about his dogkilling.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
And to think that there were people on the Farms who wanted Null to delete the vtuber thread. If he did then we all would have missed out on one of the best new lolcows in a long time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And Chase is now in the Animal Control on the homelands. One of the fastest threads to go from Prospering Grounds to the main forum.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Like Reticule said, the thread just went public. You can read it without an account now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My opinion is link the farms thread at the top of the first post in this page and then people can just crosspost updates here or post on the farms rather than worry about updating this thread. The farms one will have way more traction, especially since he is actually on that site and posts there.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And Chase is now in the Animal Control on the homelands. One of the fastest threads to go from Prospering Grounds to the main forum.
I keep saying this, but we, as a collective, truly are jewsh's most powerful tardchild.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom