"I don't like to UberEATS much I find it a bit rude to eat Uber drivers"Aia Amare

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The rigging for the models is really great. Ao is moving back and forth way more then her voice implies. Radens 2.5d rigging is so fluid and the best. I really feel like I am watching actual people vs. Just anime girls.
Just to note: they are currently streaming at the studio today and yesterday. Remains to be seen if their at-home setups will track just as well. Most of the L2D rigging is actually really good, now, if you look at the previews from their rigger parents. Usually what fucks it all up is lack of proper setup on the talents' part

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The girls are getting paid right away! Merch at the debut is a welcome addition.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Im No-Lesbian,No Kpop fan or Normie but i liked them over all

Not-Username

Now Raden, the current mc, slid out of frame due to Pon shame (or alcohol poisoning, who knows with this chick)

Limkin

If Aqua has taught me anything, it's that Kanade will not be flat for too long

Not-Username

So every new gen now needs a paid live to watchalong in the first weeks :thatsbait:

Awoogers

Now Raden, the current mc, slid out of frame due to Pon shame (or alcohol poisoning, who knows with this chick)
She did say she needs to go to the toilet

In the middle of the merch shill :ironmousekek:

PekoWick

So they are going to get another song

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Not-Username

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Just to note: they are currently streaming at the studio today and yesterday. Remains to be seen if their at-home setups will track just as well. Most of the L2D rigging is actually really good, now, if you look at the previews from their rigger parents. Usually what fucks it all up is lack of proper setup on the talents' part
Which mean Raden brought a case of beer into the studio and started cracking them. That's hilarious.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Which mean Raden brought a case of beer into the studio and started cracking them. That's hilarious.
Which would explain why she wanted to smoke but couldn't, as I doubt they'd let her smoke in the studio. So there's the possibility she might smoke while she streams at home.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Did Raden mention a cover in her debut?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Raden didn't mention a lot of anything to do with herself in her debut lol

Awoogers

Imagine all the people in the site just confused as hell on why is someone just straight up bringing beer in the fucking studio

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

SEPTEMBER LOVE WITH RADEN
RADEN IS ALL OF WHAT I WANTED
Welcome my beloved

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Another cover.. the gap between her talking and singing voice is nuts.

Horo7618

No one in particular

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

She did mention it briefly near the end of her debut stream so that's probably why not many people catches on it
Surprising song choice but a welcomed one, I might have to tune in to her regularly...

Top Bottom