"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Stunned But Dumb

bothyourhouses

I caught some compilations of some of the Bikini Bottom's group trips and the only impression I'm generally left with is, if you ended up running around with a group like that, a competent male would end up basically being the Scout Trooper Leader and the only truly functional adult. And even most of the regulars here would fall into that category. It's... weird.
Some of it is normal for the zoomer generation - every year the bar for being a competent adult goes down and there are more and more things that it becomes acceptable to always rely on others for (e.g. car maintenance, house maintenance, cooking as you said...). Some of it is them playing to the "girls are cute when they're retarded" audience.

But yeah, there's a lot that's weird about vtuber women.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reminder that this place is going to be a professional site.
He is being professional, he's appealing to the chuubas he wants to groom to make le conektionz!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think Bossman is right of asking that. Should he be made fun of? Absolutely, but his point still stands.
What do I know: many vtubers get really close to the character they've built, or the character itself is just their representation in the virtual world, so they cosplay, lightly or heavily, as the character, usually only in fashion when going out with fellow (wo)men. It's not a stretch to think they would get down to it. Hell, back in the day, I think 2021 or earlier, there were some jp asmr vtubers that I knew talking about getting super horny after their sessions, some mentioning their bfs, they were basically setting themselves up for a rodeo while larping as their asymetrical big tiddy succubus.

So you're saying the househusband/boytoy route is a viable option for men into vtubers... :smugrys:

Unironically, any guy that got into that situation would end up quickly becoming their most deranged online hater. It's beyond just the "never meet your heroes" issue. The girls, especially, have already absorbed too much attention and are neurologically broken in ways no one with an ounce of simp potential (for them) can actually manage.

Some of us really just caught strays here
No strays intended. I shoot straight at people. :amegunl:
Some of it is normal for the zoomer generation - every year the bar for being a competent adult goes down and there are more and more things that it becomes acceptable to always rely on others for (e.g. car maintenance, house maintenance, cooking as you said...). Some of it is them playing to the "girls are cute when they're retarded" audience.

But yeah, there's a lot that's weird about vtuber women.

I had a bit to think about it after I made the post. The modern world is so complex that more & more stuff does have to be offloaded to service providers (and the DoorDash trend is mostly driven by Millennials; I've been in enough discord discussions, the tech savvy set is the real driver of that laziness). That's less the issue and far more that there's a certain level of world-weariness that is necessary and people want to broadcast they don't understand it. Its not so much that the impulses are new (they're not), it's that they willingly broadcast them. And that they're comfortable in their ignorance when they know they're ignorant.

I blame Facebook for a lot of the effect. There's always a large amount of any generation that's pretty much failures, it's just now people are comfortable broadcasting their failures and its caused a negative vortex of discussion. You used to be able to ridicule someone for the foolishness and they might actually learn. Now, you're supposed to encourage it. And since the penalty isn't being dead on the side of the road, as we've built up a lot more societal safety rails, the social discussions get dragged down.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Something haram to distract from proctors goonsesh.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
My day was shit until a few minutes ago, can't relate. What's up?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Proctor's plausible deniability about being a furry grows smaller every day...
Wait until he decides to stream TF2. If he mains Pyro then it confirms it.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom