"fuck this im selling meth!"Amano Pikamee

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
hey man something similar happend to me, i liked Coco then Sana then Vesper and Magni, I started watching Nina just before she graduated because i found her Mount and Blade longplays fun and she was a blast in collabs....
Stop killing vtubers. Thanks.
>muslim
>genderfluid
>they/Them
:confusedshuba::koboharam:
Oh, that's common. There's a fair number of progessives who go all in on being genderspecial sex workers following the religion of peace.

They wouldn't survive contact with a real muslim for more than the fraction of a second it takes to push the button on the bomb vest, but it's pretty neat for internet updoots.

Limkin

He's from the wave that Niji basically took a look at all their applicants and only took people who had 100k+ sub channels regardless of their content. White Chocolate here had basically nothing but react content on his channel at the time he got in, there was no shot he was ever going to be interesting, the company was just trying to bank on the idea that if they were capable of pulling a large sub audience themselves even if they had no history of vtubing and giving them avatars.
Their biggest achievements was Aia getting 2 good fanfics. Getting hard carried by design

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Stop watching the laziest VTubers of the bunch, then, and watch the hard workers.
:smugazki:
Instructions unclear, started watching Gura to spite you (on a serious note, i really enjoy chuubas like Mori, Pippa, and i have a soft spot for all of Promise even though i only really catch Fauna streams often)
:mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
hey man something similar happend to me, i liked Coco then Sana then Vesper and Magni, I started watching Nina just before she graduated because i found her Mount and Blade longplays fun and she was a blast in collabs....
I'm didn't start watching vtubers regularly until very late 2022. The first 3 I really got into were Pikamee, Nina, and Natsumi Moe...

As a casual fan reincarnations were not something I was familiar with, I about quit watching vtubers all together at that point until a I saw a comment on a Pikamee clip hinting to Henya.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Stop killing vtubers. Thanks.

Oh, that's common. There's a fair number of progessives who go all in on being genderspecial sex workers following the religion of peace.

They wouldn't survive contact with a real muslim for more than the fraction of a second it takes to push the button on the bomb vest, but it's pretty neat for internet updoots.
She (no way that's a guy) claims to be a Pakistani, so streetshitter of peace.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
At this rate given the apparent NijiEN conga line Selen is going to just rot away forever inches from graduation like she's the bloody Emperor of Mankind.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At this rate given the apparent NijiEN conga line Selen is going to just rot away forever inches from graduation like she's the bloody Emperor of Mankind.
Niji will debut 12 livers a year and then graduate one each month, infinite revolving door strategy.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
yeah this nigga is getting twitlonger-ed in a year or so, calling it now

A brave farmer sacrificed his 5 dollars to check if a membership post was real, and it wasnt
I think it was @kukkia who joined his membership to check if the post was real.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Niji will debut 12 livers a year and then graduate one each month, infinite revolving door strategy.
It's honestly hard to even be mad at the ones who treat a stint in Niji as promotion for their personal accounts at this point. It's starting to feel like you either do that or become JP in all but name.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"It is the 2nd Millennium. For more than a hundred days, Selen Tatsuki has sat in unannounced suspension on Riku's silver youtube playbuttons. She is a ranked Master in Apex by the power of FPS autism, and master of a hundred Discords by the might of her inexhaustible subscribers. She is a bankrupt girl writhing invisibly with laughter from the Dark Age of Nijisanji. She is the Dragon Lord of Nijisanji EN, for whom a thousand akasupas are sacrificed every day, so that she may never truly die.

Yet even in her suspended state, Selen Tatsuki continues her eternal vigilance. Mighty raids cross the troll-infested miasma of Youtube, the only route between distant channels, their way lit by Neal the Pajeet, the manifestation of Selen Tatsuki's streams. Vast armies shitpost in her name in uncounted chats. Greatest amongst her soldiers are the Dragoons, bio-engineered scalies. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Nijisisters and countless Vtweeters, the ever vigilant, unpaid Jannies and the zealous support of Anycolor's board of directors, to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from Migos, Holobronies, Poachbeggars - and worse.

To be a gachikoi in such times is to be one amongst untold thousands. It is to watch the cruelest and most soulless corpo imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of transparency and good management, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of numberfagging and unity, for in the grim dark future there are only stock dividends. There is no peace amongst the youtube channels, only an eternity of rrats and suspensions, and the laughter of thirsting shareholders."

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

VOtter

Thank you, Koreans.

We couldn't have done it without you. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

kanpainiggi

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

aged like milk this one

also

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

There is the possibility that Niggasanji commits the ultimate "fuck you" by not graduating or terminating her while keeping her on suspension for the rest of the duration of her contract.
rrat.png
THE PROPHECY

Stop watching the laziest VTubers of the bunch, then, and watch the hard workers.
:smugazki:
Your oshis are not safe.
Don't worry, we're getting a graduation from Council soon

Just @ me in a post with relevant stuff, or DM me links. Whatever works. Thank you.
I made a post back in October about the Golf With Friends collab where he got assblasted so hard that he privated his stream.
's because a lot of retards that act like they're big trashtalkers are the folks that join the twitter crowd insulting someone and come up with a funny joke after thinking about it for 10 minutes, making everyone think they're big shit. The "Golf with Friends" collab he was in showed how much of a little bitch he really is. Zaion and Doppio were blowing out his backside the entire stream and he was getting visibly upsetti spaghetti about the whole thing because he can't handle banter. Kyo was so assblasted he privated the stream.

Fucking bitchmade. Unfortunately for him, Doppio never privated the stream. :SelenHAHAhere:

Top Bottom