"Any food that's over $20 is wasted on Pippa"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Anycolor is a black company so of course Kyo doesn't belong.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Raping women at the local park makes the rapist look bad because the CCV cameras record them.
You have no idea how close you are to the truth. You're about 13% away.
WIsh I was retarded enough to live my life thinking like this.
I mean.. would you like to attend one of the U.S.'s finest leftist indoctrination centers for four years? Don't let it be a mere wish.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Instructions unclear, started watching Gura to spite you
If she doesn't stream then even your curse can't work:mitothink: checkmate :amedumbass: Gura lives to stream another day :gurasemperfi:
It's fuckin weird how there's like.. a communist bread line of people trying to collect their "I survived NijiSanji(branch that isn't JP)" shirt.
At the risk of turning another Niji graduation into a Holo thread... How come Cover has been more successful with keeping their branches from snaping off? Only CN has gone bad, but that wasn't even Cover's fault. They just spontaneously combusted from the incurable yellow fever they possessed. Niji has had like 6(?) now defunct branches and one that's really trying to play catch up with those others.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
wow, i didnt expect this nigga graduate faster than Selen :kyoracist:

Anycolor can’t stop giving us surprise graduations this year, first it’s Pomu and Kyo. Who will be next I wonder, probably someone else other than Selen.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Niji has like 3? 4? Permanently dead members if you include Roa and even more that act like Gura. But nobody gives a shit because they ain't EN.
The are chained to oars in the bottom of the yacht. Cheaper than paying for fuel.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Anycolor can’t stop giving us surprise graduations this year, first it’s Pomu and Kyo. Who will be next I wonder, probably someone else other than Selen.
Watch it be Elira (no one saw that coming wow) or Kunai (no stream in 3 weeks). Oh, but Kunai said she is coming back this weekend, so who knows

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
At the risk of turning another Niji graduation into a Holo thread... How come Cover has been more successful with keeping their branches from snaping off? Only CN has gone bad, but that wasn't even Cover's fault. They just spontaneously combusted from the incurable yellow fever they possessed. Niji has had like 6(?) now defunct branches and one that's really trying to play catch up with those others.
I mean, Niji IN was only Niji's fault insofar as they did poor market research. They never had a chance there.

Niji KR was Niji KRs fault. Niji was hands off because it'd purchased a foreign vtubing org and was fine with the native management that knew the market and talents just continuing. This is usually the correct decision. Unlucky that in this particular case it wasn't.

Niji ID was Niji actually being proactive. The first Japanese corpo to try out the market. And it was successful, too. Local management was great. Then KR happened, and Niji upper management went full retard.

Niji EN was Niji being a latecomer, but it actually started out well. While Holo was floundering a bit, Niji was growing. The girls were reasonably successful, the boys were breakout hits beyond any expectations.

But Niji always suffered from a poor management to talents ratio that was liable to buckle under stress. And then, as we just learned thanks to @frzned here, Niji went full retard, experienced management left in favor of nepo part time hires, and guess what happened!

By contrast, Holo seemingly fired its self insert manager in favor of actual management. It also had issues, and it came to within an inch of suffering the same that Niji EN is now suffering, but it managed to pull the brakes and change tracks just barely in time.

frz

I mean, Niji IN was only Niji's fault insofar as they did poor market research. They never had a chance there.

Niji KR was Niji KRs fault. Niji was hands off because it'd purchased a foreign vtubing org and was fine with the native management that knew the market and talents just continuing. This is usually the correct decision. Unlucky that in this particular case it wasn't.

Niji ID was Niji actually being proactive. The first Japanese corpo to try out the market. And it was successful, too. Local management was great. Then KR happened, and Niji upper management went full retard.

Niji EN was Niji being a latecomer, but it actually started out well. While Holo was floundering a bit, Niji was growing. The girls were reasonably successful, the boys were breakout hits beyond any expectations.

But Niji always suffered from a poor management to talents ratio that was liable to buckle under stress. And then, as we just learned thanks to @frzned here, Niji went full retard, experienced management left in favor of nepo part time hires, and guess what happened!

By contrast, Holo seemingly fired its self insert manager in favor of actual management. It also had issues, and it came to within an inch of suffering the same that Niji EN is now suffering, but it managed to pull the brakes and change tracks just barely in time.
I just want to add that now that I reread it. Not only he works for UMG, he also does Radio DJ/Narrator at FM bird, holding a show called Voices from nihonmono every sunday from 12:00 - 12:54 https://www.instagram.com/nihonmono813_/?hl=en
Does this information change anything? Not really just funny to me.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Are there signs Elira would leave?
Not really to my knowledge. She streams a lot, is active on social media, isn't involved in some dramas (aside from that rrat that she is a clique leader). I do mean it when I say her graduation would probably be the most surprising

EDIT: apparently I don't know shit, lol

Last edited:

Godfuckingdamnit

Enna did a membership stream today and talked about Kyo's graduation as well as her future plans:
Enna makes close friends very slowly and Kyo is one of, if not the, closest friend she has made during her time in Niji. Says graduation is not bad, because the person is just moving on, but still sad. She will miss collabs with him..
Her sad feelings are compounded by the earlier graduation of Mika, another close friend. The other graduations don’t help.
“I want all of my friends to stay here forever, with me! …but that’s not gonna happen.”
She acknowledged that “there’s a lot going on in Niji and we’re probably not looking super-duper great in everybody’s eyes”. Despite this she’s still happy to be in Niji and thinks people look too much at the negative over the positive.
Enna promised that she will not graduate this year (unless she gets fired) and has a lot of plans.

My guess is that the fate of these projects, whatever they are, will determine whether Enna sticks around in 2025.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Enna did a membership stream today and talked about Kyo's graduation as well as her future plans:
Enna makes close friends very slowly and Kyo is one of, if not the, closest friend she has made during her time in Niji. Says graduation is not bad, because the person is just moving on, but still sad. She will miss collabs with him..
Her sad feelings are compounded by the earlier graduation of Mika, another close friend. The other graduations don’t help.
“I want all of my friends to stay here forever, with me! …but that’s not gonna happen.”
She acknowledged that “there’s a lot going on in Niji and we’re probably not looking super-duper great in everybody’s eyes”. Despite this she’s still happy to be in Niji and thinks people look too much at the negative over the positive.
Enna promised that she will not graduate this year (unless she gets fired) and has a lot of plans.

My guess is that the fate of these projects, whatever they are, will determine whether Enna sticks around in 2025.
Any one of Enna, Elira or Vox that graduates (not fired mind you) this year or the next means NijiEN is in deep fucking shit. They already lost a million subs guy (Mysta), an OG (Pomu) and a fan favorite (Nina). Their most popular female is in limbo (Selen) and now the Negroid is leaving (good riddance) who is the BFF of Enna, one of their popular and talented liver. Things are looking worse for them and it seems that there'll be more graduations incoming. 2024 is probably the make or break year for Nijisanji. If they don't fix this branch then it is doomed.

Limkin

No idea why Roa still can't say anything about her defamation case when we just had the whole Michaelcat debacle. If she's still on the roster, it means she must have been renewing her contracts. Same with Kataribe, come to think of it, she probably intends to come back at some point. I've seen some NijiJP fans say that their earlier gens have pretty loose contracts so that might be why they just casually drop off like it's nothing.
Early Niji was advertised to livers as a part-time job to do a couple hours per week after work, whenever you had free time. You had people streaming out of internet cafe as something pretty normal. It's not surprising their contracts are just as lax
Are there signs Elira would leave?
There is very little signs she will stay. When Zaion was fired she was one of the few people who actually took a break and was sad about it. When Nina graduated she said she tried her best to convince her to leave, and that she will be fine after doing so. She constantly has issues with overwork for behind the scenes stuff that she always complains about (and that get cancelled later anyway putting it all to waste). Every time she tried to go on vacation it always ends up with her not getting any rest and instead catching up on more work she had to do. She had a whole stream talking about how she is sick and tired of putting an effort into mandated activities, and has no intention of doing so anymore and will focus on herself from now on. She also made new membership icons for longer supporters way past the time you would normally do. I think she is just convinced if she leaves (especially now with Pomu out) everything will immediately go to shit, and understands not everyone is at the luxury of finding a new job or getting poached immediately. And she isn't actively getting fucked over by management (like Pomu and Nina) so she could sit and wait, just in case things do get better somehow

Last edited:

niggaphil

TLDR: Enna and Kyo are fuck buddies, just like Mika and Mysta :smugselen:

I am expecting Enna roomate gonna appear on Kyo roomate fleshtuber stream in the future

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Niji ID was Niji actually being proactive. The first Japanese corpo to try out the market. And it was successful, too. Local management was great.
Was NijiID really successful business-wise though? I know people talked about how they were dominating at the beginning when HoloID was still at their debut state, but I remember things a little differently. I'm quite sure that all of HoloID1 subcount exceeded every NijiID with the exception of Hana, who was already considered an outlier due to how popular she was with the EN-speaking group. I even remember specific scenarios where Riksa and Amicia tweeted about hitting their 10k subs milestone, something HoloID1 already achieved right after their debut.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So during Scarle's membership stream, she opened with some minor crying (not bawling but tissues needed because of plenty of sniffling). She said she wanted to make her zatsu a member stream today because she wouldn't be able to put up a front as people come in and try to farm her for content as she's Kyo's genmate. He was one of the people she was closest to in NijiEN and she sees him like a younger brother. She said it sucks but she's happy for him because she thinks he's off to do other things. This is pretty much the first NijiEN graduation that actually affected her because she never really talked to any of the others that graduated in a 1on1 and she confirmed what I assumed that she stays in her own lane.

Scarle said she has plans all the way to 2025 and wanted to reassure people she's not going anywhere. She was told ahead of time of Kyo's graduation. Apparently Kyo and her didn't know that Pomu was going to graduate until it was announced.
She eventually got a streamlabs dono trying to stir shit:
Scarle I know it's sad to lose a gen mate but look at the bright side and all the memories you created with each other and just know it's not the end and besides can't wait to see him join Vshojo
She got annoyed and said she's going to have to nuke the vod.

She also mentioned she's making a VN for Valentine's Day and then went into detail about her plans with it and everything by the time I left. Only managed to catch like the first hour of her 3.5 hour member stream, it's still up though.
The funny part is that the Scarle section isn't even really a cope, she's just chilling. I honestly think if NijiEN gets folded into the main branch, she won't even notice or care. She never talked to Pomu or Mysta in a 1on1 until they were graduating, she's that disconnected from the rest of the branch.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Scarle said she has plans all the way to 2025 and wanted to reassure people she's not going anywhere.

That settles it: All the monthly graduation slots for the year are already allocated.

I don't actually buy the monthly slot rrat, but it's a funny meme.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That settles it: All the monthly graduation slots for the year are already allocated.

I don't actually buy the monthly slot rrat, but it's a funny meme.
>it's December 2025
>the NijiEN was folded into the main branch half a year ago
>every member of NijiEN except Scarle has graduated
>Scarle filed her graduation 2 years ago but it was constantly delayed due to the "1 graduation per month" rule
>she hasn't talked to anyone else in the company for the past year and a half
>she isn't even aware that she's the last NijiEN around
>she has completely forgotten she filed for graduation 2 years ago
>Nijisanji put out her graduation tweet 2 months ago but it was so full of errors that she completely missed it
>they've stopped supporting Scarle entirely but she keeps streaming, completely unaware she's not part of the company anymore
>the management are dumbfounded she keeps accessing her youtube/twitter accounts every time they change the password
>their password system was the talent's name with the number 1 at the end and it goes up by 1 every time they change the password
>Scarle's completely unaware they keep trying to lock her out of the accounts and thinks she's just being a dumbass and forgetting the last digit
>she's just started her 4th playthrough of Baldur's Gate 3

Top Bottom