"'Kissu mii anda za oo-doh, OK?' eh, kaigainiki always say 'OK' to anything I say"Inugami Korone

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

VOtter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot-20240201-124003.jpg

Lol

One more time for the road:

seenister

I don't know who this nigga is but based on /vt/ shit I've seen in the past, he keeps flirting with Enna on streams? Regardless, RIP bozo. :selenpointandlaugh:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

kanpainiggi

Attachments

• kaijukyofloyd.png
    kaijukyofloyd.png
    388.4 KB · Views: 44

braindoko

wrong thread lol
:kyoracist:
have an old meme
wigg.png

Last edited:

frz

Don't know which thread to put this in.
Nijisanji now has an "once in a lifetime opportunity" to do something no other corpos can pull off:
A duo/trio graduation collab stream.
A collab stream of enna, millie and selen might break the stranglehold on most viewed graduation stream that coco is holding onto.
Why are you sitting on your ass Riku, make it a reality. :smugmoona:

roktofferson

x Hades Stamps

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
View attachment Sayonara NIgga.mp4

Now THAT'S the kind of nice surprise I'd like to see at the end of a long day's work!

Fuck you Kyo, you thin skinned skinny-ass wigger bitch! I hope you get overheard saying the gamer word in downtown Memphis!

Edit: And fuck you in both ends for trying to drag Enna down with you! I hope you mouth off to a sheriff's deputy in rural Mississippi!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
They lost Pomu so they're ging to keep a death grip on Selen. She's going to be NijiHardstuck until her body wilts away. The Pomu copy pasta can only be unrealized so now Selen is going to be kept alive to pump Niji merch while hooked up to oxygen in a wheelchair. She'll mentally snap but her shitass parents will sell the rights to her existence for a cut of the money she makes until they die as a last fuck you to her.
At this rate given the apparent NijiEN conga line Selen is going to just rot away forever inches from graduation like she's the bloody Emperor of Mankind.
It wouldn't even be the first time Niji keeps a VTuber corpse around indefinitely:
kataribe-tsumugu.jpg
E: Also worth noting that despite her having dropped off the face of the earth for almost five years at this point, Niji is still selling her merch on their store. Granted, it's probably old stock, but still:
kataribe-tsumugu-merch-min.PNG

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It wouldn't even be the first time Niji keeps a VTuber corpse around indefinitely:
View attachment 62583
E: Also worth noting that despite her having dropped off the face of the earth for almost five years at this point, Niji is still selling her merch on their store. Granted, it's probably old stock, but still:
View attachment 62586

Holy shit, I had no idea about this person. Did three streams, went missing, and is still considered an "active member"? What the fuck?

Is she fucking dead? What is going on over at Nijisanji?

frz

What is going on over at Nijisanji?
Falseeyed, khyo and DN happened according to nijisanji defense force. Clearly they kidnapped and killed her
The evanito dude also said niji only looked bad because newstuber exists, they wouldnt have looked bad if no newstuber exists:gloomiLaugh:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Falseeyed, khyo and DN happened according to nijisanji defense force. Clearly they kidnapped and killed her
The evanito dude also said niji only looked bad because newstuber exists, they wouldnt have looked bad if no newstuber exists:gloomiLaugh:
Raping women at the local park makes the rapist look bad because the CCV cameras record them. WIsh I was retarded enough to live my life thinking like this.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit, I had no idea about this person. Did three streams, went missing, and is still considered an "active member"? What the fuck?

Is she fucking dead? What is going on over at Nijisanji?
Niji has like 3? 4? Permanently dead members if you include Roa and even more that act like Gura. But nobody gives a shit because they ain't EN.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Niji has like 3? 4? Permanently dead members if you include Roa and even more that act like Gura. But nobody gives a shit because they ain't EN.
:depressedtako: at this point I just want closure for roa man its not even funny at this point it's been what 3 or 4 years since I've last heard of her

As for kataribe she's a curious case because she's still a constant talk in all of the JPs and is more of an in joke in the company ever since 2020 so yeah if she's coming back it's gonna be a scary thing

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
:depressedtako: at this point I just want closure for roa man its not even funny at this point it's been what 3 or 4 years since I've last heard of her

As for kataribe she's a curious case because she's still a constant talk in all of the JPs and is more of an in joke in the company ever since 2020 so yeah if she's coming back it's gonna be a scary thing
No idea why Roa still can't say anything about her defamation case when we just had the whole Michaelcat debacle. If she's still on the roster, it means she must have been renewing her contracts. Same with Kataribe, come to think of it, she probably intends to come back at some point. I've seen some NijiJP fans say that their earlier gens have pretty loose contracts so that might be why they just casually drop off like it's nothing.

At this point I just feel bad for Niji fans, as someone who got into the EN side of things thru Lazusydia. Imagine being someone like this clipper who is making 30 minute Kataribe content in 2024:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No idea why Roa still can't say anything about her defamation case when we just had the whole Michaelcat debacle. If she's still on the roster, it means she must have been renewing her contracts. Same with Kataribe, come to think of it, she probably intends to come back at some point. I've seen some NijiJP fans say that their earlier gens have pretty loose contracts so that might be why they just casually drop off like it's nothing.

At this point I just feel bad for Niji fans, as someone who got into the EN side of things thru Lazusydia. Imagine being someone like this clipper who is making 30 minute Kataribe content in 2024:

What really set apart niji and holo back then was because niji is loose and more free flowing than holo since back in those days holo was basically at the height of their idol stance

It's one of the reasons on why iinchou can go to NND and have a human centipede watch along which skyrocketed her career

It's also why gundou sensei had the EN exposure because of her telling that she rolls in fgo using her nipple or the whole SKB group which had gundou in the helm

At the end of the day they were just streamers who wanted to stream and the niji back then was loose enough that they can get away with stuff compared to now that they physically put a noose on every talents neck and slowly tightening it on their whole tenure

And I'm not even kidding apart from ange and gibara(I miss her) which I still watch nowadays I'm more than happy if she's coming back since she's already one of the few remaining vestiges of what niji was back then so it's quite sad to see her still in the limbo

Hell id even take a graduation notice from her at this point I just want her to rest

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Top Bottom