"back in high school i used to keep a diary about how i hate the world except it was written in morse code"Fujikura Uruka

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
>it's December 2025
>the NijiEN was folded into the main branch half a year ago
>every member of NijiEN except Scarle has graduated
>Scarle filed her graduation 2 years ago but it was constantly delayed due to the "1 graduation per month" rule
>she hasn't talked to anyone else in the company for the past year and a half
>she isn't even aware that she's the last NijiEN around
>she has completely forgotten she filed for graduation 2 years ago
>Nijisanji put out her graduation tweet 2 months ago but it was so full of errors that she completely missed it
>they've stopped supporting Scarle entirely but she keeps streaming, completely unaware she's not part of the company anymore
>the management are dumbfounded she keeps accessing her youtube/twitter accounts every time they change the password
>their password system was the talent's name with the number 1 at the end and it goes up by 1 every time they change the password
>Scarle's completely unaware they keep trying to lock her out of the accounts and thinks she's just being a dumbass and forgetting the last digit
>she's just started her 4th playthrough of Baldur's Gate 3
Directed by Christopher Nolan.

frz

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Was NijiID really successful business-wise though? I know people talked about how they were dominating at the beginning when HoloID was still at their debut state, but I remember things a little differently. I'm quite sure that all of HoloID1 subcount exceeded every NijiID with the exception of Hana, who was already considered an outlier due to how popular she was with the EN-speaking group. I even remember specific scenarios where Riksa and Amicia tweeted about hitting their 10k subs milestone, something HoloID1 already achieved right after their debut.
It's not exactly the matter of numbers, but from my perspective as a local, NijiID was able to gain some ground early on by capitalizing the market and set up a decent foundation on the country while the vtubing there is still in its growing phase (I am not well-versed at this part, but to my knowledge, the vtubing in ID is still more of a curiosity with most of them only knowing Kizuna Ai and the notable ID vtuber back then is an indie named Maya Putri and another named Evelyn/Epel). They got the headstart and was able to gain some success, but they wasn't able to capitalize on that success beyond local collabs with conventions/anime events and that one big collab with a phone company for special Niji-ID themed phone.

I think that Nijisanji's tactic of "a c c e l e r a t e" might backfired on their ID growth, leading to rather uneven subscriber numbers to the talents. Some of them were able to standout, some of them wasn't able so their growth is stunted. They also didn't able to capitalize the market during covid (HoloID and by extensions was able to snag this chance as well), which might the reason of them not being successful as they were before. Like, HoloID was able to bring enough charm to entice ID weebs with just three talents, while at that time NijiID has like, 3 gens and their number are heavily leaning toward what, one talent (Hana) while the rest either trailing behind or stuck with small subscribers.

That said... even with their inability of capitalizing their headstart for long-term profit, they does have quite number of loyal fans, either focusing on nijisanjis or liking both worlds (holo and niji or unity if you will), and the ID management was able to stay long enough to be profitable via these loyal fans and it probably more than enough for the main management to give enough incentive to open auditions, have enough resources to have up to 6 waves and doing local projects as best as they could along with convention guest appearances.

Alas, they got shuttered into main branch before we could know if they can survive long enough with fans loyalty. We probably would never know if their merge with main branch is due to KR fucked up so badly that they realized that foreign branch is bad in the long run, or the profits is just not enough to appease Riku's impatients nature. The merge helped nothing, since their staff is now barely noticeable and no one bothered to actually give the Ex-ID something to do like projects or iunno, do something with the local market, so it's no surprise that everyone is walking out now.

No Name

Seems Christmas came late, thanks RikuSanta! :kyoracist::kyoracist::kyoracist:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
She eventually got a streamlabs dono trying to stir shit:
She got annoyed and said she's going to have to nuke the vod.
Man, what a dick move. Funny as fuck, but still a dick thing to so.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>it's December 2025
>the NijiEN was folded into the main branch half a year ago
>every member of NijiEN except Scarle has graduated
>Scarle filed her graduation 2 years ago but it was constantly delayed due to the "1 graduation per month" rule
>she hasn't talked to anyone else in the company for the past year and a half
>she isn't even aware that she's the last NijiEN around
>she has completely forgotten she filed for graduation 2 years ago
>Nijisanji put out her graduation tweet 2 months ago but it was so full of errors that she completely missed it
>they've stopped supporting Scarle entirely but she keeps streaming, completely unaware she's not part of the company anymore
>the management are dumbfounded she keeps accessing her youtube/twitter accounts every time they change the password
>their password system was the talent's name with the number 1 at the end and it goes up by 1 every time they change the password
>Scarle's completely unaware they keep trying to lock her out of the accounts and thinks she's just being a dumbass and forgetting the last digit
>she's just started her 4th playthrough of Baldur's Gate 3
In the corner of her chat of atleast 17 viewers, there is only two comments, "show tits" and continous strings of "LMAOOO". Since she is now the most watched Nijisanji EN talent, she has attracted his ever watching, numberfag gaze

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
I am not well-versed at this part, but to my knowledge, the vtubing in ID is still more of a curiosity with most of them only knowing Kizuna Ai and the notable ID vtuber back then is an indie named Maya Putri and another named Evelyn/Epel
Ah, let me help you on that, Maya is actually backed by Shinta VR which nowadays helped MAHA5

They got the headstart and was able to gain some success, but they wasn't able to capitalize on that success beyond local collabs with conventions/anime events and that one big collab with a phone company for special Niji-ID themed phone.

I think that Nijisanji's tactic of "a c c e l e r a t e" might backfired on their ID growth, leading to rather uneven subscriber numbers to the talents. Some of them were able to standout, some of them wasn't able so their growth is stunted. They also didn't able to capitalize the market during covid (HoloID and by extensions was able to snag this chance as well), which might the reason of them not being successful as they were before. Like, HoloID was able to bring enough charm to entice ID weebs with just three talents, while at that time NijiID has like, 3 gens and their number are heavily leaning toward what, one talent (Hana) while the rest either trailing behind or stuck with small subscribers.
I'd argue that NijiID should be able to capitalize more if they were patient enough to wait until the end of pandemic since the local weeb industry, particularly offline events were only starting to recover right after the merge and were blooming by 2023 when NijiID livers started their exodus, if it wasn't for the merge, I do think NijiID can regain profits lost during the pandemic by utilising offline events and collabs that could counter holoID's massive wins in 2023 including 3rd Anniv Cafe and tokped-Kobo Collab since imo they do have better marketing team than holoID, but welp, too bad ANYCOLOR merged them way before they got their fighting chance

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Bronze

NotDecatto

DYRBI
The content is graduation.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So apparently Kyo was another in the long line of Niji graduates who had an outfit in the works before he graduated, this one didnt even get to the live2d stage though. This would have only been his second outfit despite being at Niji for 1.5 years.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We had a dedicated thread for this guy's graduation and nobody posted on it for almost two weeks because of the Selen thing
And the first post after that was 1 day after the graduation
Amazing

UberSoldat

We had a dedicated thread for this guy's graduation and nobody posted on it for almost 11 days because of the Selen thing
And the first post after that was 1 day after the graduation
Amazing
Well, if he wanted a quiet exit, you could say he got one in the end.

Limkin

So apparently Kyo was another in the long line of Niji graduates who had an outfit in the works before he graduated, this one didnt even get to the live2d stage though. This would have only been his second outfit despite being at Niji for 1.5 years.
Does it count with redesign or nah? Because then it would be what, 4th person who had a year+ delay on outfit for no explicable reason

Godfuckingdamnit

Kyo’s last stream was call call-ins. Everyone dropped in except three: Elira, Rosemi, and Victoria.
He said those who didn’t show up send messages, with Vivi getting a shoutout for sending a cute picture.

Edit:
Not gonna lie, I thought this wigger was alright. Had his graduation stream on the whole day yesterday.
In light of Selens termination though hearing all those people call in and talk about how they’ll miss him and how he did so much of Niji kinda pissed me off.
:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

He says he'll be back in March. Roach mum is in the comments saying he'll do great.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

He says he'll be back in March. Roach mum is in the comments saying he'll do great.

Kuro too.

Man, Vshojo is really becoming an retirement home for Ex-Nijis.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom