"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
She's on Stage 3 on Day 2. Everyone but Advent and ReGLOSS iirc should be confirmed to be performing at Fes.
Haachaama also not confirmed. They might or might not surprise add her in like they included suisei in shiraken last year but as of now she's a no go
I think haachama mentioned she isn't participating this year as advised by her doctor, it could be because she's still in the process of getting herself used to streaming/work again and doesn't want to overexert herself on such a short time

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently the holodrone army is swarming the akihabara Mr. Donut store which FWMC likes going to, it has suddenly become some sort of "pilgrimage" site.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Can you even glow more than that? Is she gonna ask if we're going to the next KKK vtuber meeting?

images

1710484840511.png

:depressedtako: Youtube please at least recommend no-view women, the only male content creators I've watched in the last two months is Max Dood's FF7 related shit and Randon, where are these fucking hom-

It's Randon! It's been Randon's fault this whole time! :pikameefuck:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Apparently the holodrone army is swarming the akihabara Mr. Donut store which FWMC likes going to, it has suddenly become some sort of "pilgrimage" site.

Fuwamoco noticed it and is telling people not to do weird shit, etc.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Apparently, it's normal thing. First some chuuba visit it and post tweet, next brief fans pilgrimage ensue. Then another chuuba visit and tweet, and so on and so forth.

Not-Username

I see his apology style didn't change from niji.

Those things just read so appalling.

Why can't they limit themselves to "I now learned about it" and "I'm sorry I blurred out without thinking".

Jesas

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live and continuing Ghost Trick!
ycq-RZNu-DHMn78g-SXt56-YCQ.png

Muyu is such a dork bros

UberSoldat

I see his apology style didn't change from niji.

Those things just read so appalling.

Why can't they limit themselves to "I now learned about it" and "I'm sorry I blurred out without thinking".

Jesas
Takes time for the conditioning to wear off

USS IOWA

Apparently, it's normal thing. First some chuuba visit it and post tweet, next brief fans pilgrimage ensue. Then another chuuba visit and tweet, and so on and so forth.
Inb4 Cover has been hired by the U.S. DoD to make recruitment posters.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

View attachment 65953

:depressedtako: Youtube please at least recommend no-view women, the only male content creators I've watched in the last two months is Max Dood's FF7 related shit and Randon, where are these fucking hom-

It's Randon! It's been Randon's fault this whole time! :pikameefuck:
:ameliaGAY:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Fucking idiot should've googled shit in the first place.

Fuwamoco noticed it and is telling people not to do weird shit, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are degenerates in the fandom who already did questionable things to those chairs.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Found this Vtuber Katkontroversy while researching SBI shit I can't find any clips but I think people will like her feed

>Vroid
Tranny glowop.

Lord Umbra

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Touri Sei with the SAO game.

I think her main is Sinon in her first stream.

Hoshikage Lapis Birthday stream later at 8PM JST (third in the day).

She also has streams at 9PM JST and 10PM JST as well.

City Pop acoustic cover song from Ririsya earlier today.

I'll find the matsuri clip and post it here, but he's an infamous loli doujin author.

Edit:
I may just take the L on this mission. The Matsuri clip I'm looking for was the first time I heard his name, and it's because she straight up name drops him and reference one of his more infamous works. I can find tons of people referencing her doing this, but the clip is no where to be seen as far as I can tell. It was a big early clip with hundreds of thousands of views. I would keep searching but I don't really want to keep searching his name over and over:pomuStare:

As a consolation here's Matsuri implying yagoo is into JK's

I found some clips of her talking about it since I recall she was Marine (17 years old)'s partner in crime on doujins. Bonus Marine freaking Tamaki out.

Marine-Matsuri on their favourite authors.

Marine and Tamaki.

Talking with Elu about loli.

Some VSpo shenanigans.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
ok rate me schizo but I think my nigga fishman is being cheeky and he's actually teasing new members in the thumbnail of airi and clara's new show
lwornfnb.jpg
I checked airi and clara's silhouettes and they don't match these ones. I doubt my nigga fishman is giving clara a new outfit right out the gate so these might be invaders. :wah:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can you even glow more than that? Is she gonna ask if we're going to the next KKK vtuber meeting?
KKK meeting, you say?
KKKitsune.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Top Bottom