"My ass got tighter!"Hana Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Runie's mom sounds like a fun person to hang around with.

Hag detective reignites Kevin's minecraft dream

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Hopefully one day he forgets all this happened and asks what Mohammed looked like.
tz36r.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
incoming Palworld raid update with legally-distinct Gardevoir, please look forward to another round of streams when it drops:

check in on your local anime woman today for Palworld withdrawals

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
They made millions like a year ago, couldnt they find someone that would make this shit not look like a mobile game ad?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hopefully one day he forgets all this happened and asks what Mohammed looked like.
Should be fine. What could be safer than being surrounded by a quarter billion religion of peace adherents?

Limkin

They made millions like a year ago, couldnt they find someone that would make this shit not look like a mobile game ad?
If it's about minecraft, then the whole appeal is it's simplicity and being able to run it on a toaster. They know their audience are kids without much of disposable income, and if they significantly raise difficulty or technical requirements they will lose customers. Hyper competitive autistic maniacs are merely an afterthought

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Even AI is now making fun of Jelly smoking.

Goddamn, Airi committed murder with just one sentence.

Guess I'm putting this stream on my to-watch list.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If it's about minecraft, then the whole appeal is it's simplicity and being able to run it on a toaster. They know their audience are kids without much of disposable income, and if they significantly raise difficulty or technical requirements they will lose customers. Hyper competitive autistic maniacs are merely an afterthought
No, about palworld, boatfriend

frz

I think haachama mentioned she isn't participating this year as advised by her doctor, it could be because she's still in the process of getting herself used to streaming/work again and doesn't want to overexert herself on such a short time
I dont think she directly said it but it was more of an assumed thing.
She mentioned the doctor telling her to dial back down on streaming when she came out of rehab hiatus
People just linked her conditions to not appearing in fes.
It has been almost half a year since then and I'm hoping she got fit enough for fes that's all. :kroheart:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Palworld is less than two months old.

Anyway, let's put this clip into context - it's an announcement of one upcoming Pal and one raid for what is hopefully one part of a larger content update in the future. It doesn't really need to be a slick or well-produced trailer like if it were being released on a new platform or advertising a major game update. It's target is the fans still playing this game or waiting for new content. And in that context, it works well enough for what it needs to do.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Suisei Channel - 【告知アリ】新衣装お披露目きたあああああ‼ NEW OUTFIT【ホロライブ 星街すいせい 】 [SvTUanPZteA - 640x360 - 46m1...png
Comet anniversary live on 22nd this month with an important announcement, she noted that the announcement isn't about her 3rd live concert but still equally big news for her

Stream still ongoing and you can see her new outfits in their full glory right now :sanasmile:

Salado

USS IOWA

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wouldn't put it past Mikkel Kät to at least try to spin this as some horrible betrayal and intentional sabotage by trying to burden her with a company that kson didn't believe in anymore before crawling back to her old employer. It would be very funny though.
Is Mikeneko even still part of Vshojo? I thought they split ways and they let her keep the Nazuna character. So if anything she kind of threw kson under the bus. (Even though kson says she didn't have anything to do with getting her to join :mikothumbsl: Sure)

This is giving me flashback to all the weird coincidences with the Go Go Nippon! Live With You! Twins, and trying to keep my hopes and expectations low... Like when they were at the same convention Yagoo visited. But Goddamn it, bring her home Chicken and Yagoo.

Bronze

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh that's sweet. Will she be watching the Fes?
Doesn't look like she was able to get into the event, but maybe she will stream it.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Akarin streamed in youtube after a long time and announced her 3D live.

Be there Monday 18 March at 8PM JST.

Hoshikawa Sara also plays the new SAO game. She likes Aqua after all.

Actually I want to see Niji's Takamiya Rion play this game and try to kill both Asuna and Aqua.

Looks like Voice-Ore still hasn't said anything about Mikeneko, they don't throw her under the bus. Checked their X account and found out Amatsuka Uto will have her new costume tomorrow at 2PM JST.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Doesn't look like she was able to get into the event, but maybe she will stream it.

This puts that Kiara tweet about the fan having to head home for whatever reason, and her trying to figure out how they could get a refund and somehow have the ticket be made available for people in a different light.

I was wondering how weird it was, and how unlikely they could suddenly make a single ticket available for purchase. It makes a lot more sense if she was trying to secure it for her friend.

Top Bottom