"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

frz

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Goddamn, Airi committed murder with just one sentence.

Guess I'm putting this stream on my to-watch list.

I'm definitely using that line someday. :dokibirdWhat:
I think it's just cosmically funny because the retard moved to Indonesia, the country with the world's largest Muslim population at about 13% of the world's Muslim population.

What's next? Is he going to visit Mecca and question out loud, "What's with the big gay block box?"
"Whaddya mean there's a meteorite in there? You guys worship a meteorite? A literal rock?" :whatastory:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
KuroK9 is a dumbass for joking about muslim shit knowing how well they take those, but religion is dumber. So many bootyblasted indo muzzies. Your month ain't special just because you worship a kidfucker. Get over yourselves.
I'm not sure who's the MATI one here, the people being angry at Kuro's dumbassery or yourself, to be honest.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive
Discord-e-EWu-WNEM65.png

Discord-yrrll5-Cx-Ga.png

She was so excited for memberships too...
Why can't she catch a fucking break?:depressedtako:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Arznbae

wtf is happening

archive
Discord-e-EWu-WNEM65.png

Discord-yrrll5-Cx-Ga.png

She was so excited for memberships too...
Why can't she catch a fucking break?:depressedtako:

Pretty sure azehara has a step by step guide to get through to youtube human support.

frz

Today I found a vtuber with an interesting name because they visited the Bau bau corner

Idk if it's a very shitty mic or a voice change I just know they sounds weird and robotic, but they do hand cam and their hand are very female-ish with long nails and slender hand. Heavy amount of yugioh autism, streaming both irl and the online card game.

For some reason they have a male persona called Ryuusei and they posted several covers singing in the male voice, in this one they duet with themselves.

I honestly don't know which gender is this one. I assume troon is not socially accepted in ID and they would get stoned to dead
I havent found instance of their talking in japanese, but their videos are in english and their streams are mostly in indonesian while they mainly do japanese cover, on top of mainly tweeting in japanese?

Also @Azehara i found you a live2D rigger who will work for 5$, not that great but at least you wont be waiting for 6 months just to get ghosted again

i looked at the name and did a double take because i first read it as reticule
:SelenHAHAhere:
that's the point :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Today I found a vtuber with an interesting name because they visited the Bau bau corner

Idk if it's a very shitty mic or a voice change I just know they sounds weird and robotic, but they do hand cam and their hand are very female-ish with long nails and slender hand

For some reason they have a male persona called Ryuusei and they posted several covers singing in the male voice, in this one they duet with themselves.

I honestly don't know which gender is this one. I assume troon is not socially accepted in ID and they would get stoned to dead
I havent found instance of their talking in japanese, but their videos are in english and their streams are mostly in indonesian while they mainly do japanese cover, on top of mainly tweeting in japanese?

Also @Azehara i found you a live2D rigger who will work for 5$, not that great but at least you wont be waiting for 6 months just to get ghosted again

i looked at the name and did a double take because i first read it as reticule :SelenHAHAhere:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pretty sure azehara has a step by step guide to get through to youtube human support.
The thing is she does use a lot of copyrighted music. Over half of her vods (that I upload) get claimed or blocked in some countries. I guess it's worth a shot though.
@midori Try messaging Azehara.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Idk if it's a very shitty mic or a voice change I just know they sounds weird and robotic, but they do hand cam and their hand are very female-ish with long nails and slender hand

Their twitter profile says Babiniku Uncle uses a voice changer. Sandy not needed here I think.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The thing is she does use a lot of copyrighted music. Over half of her vods (that I upload) get claimed or blocked in some countries. I guess it's worth a shot though.
@midori Try messaging Azehara.
Is she streaming on yt or is she simply dumping her vods?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
somehow yuu is back to minecraft after playing it 3 hours ago

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
1710517201565.png
The ID section states that Reticular is a 'om-om vtuber', which can be translated to english as "Uncle'. However I don't think a uncle vtuber have that kind of hands imo, so I'm leaning of Reticula being a woman who claimed that she's a guy using voice changer (reverse babiniku).

Someone who can try figuring it out, be my guest. (Or I'll probably ask fellow ID vtuber fans and see if they actually know or not)

Also a tidbit: She's one of the many, many vtubers that was part of Kizuna Ai's last concert as the big audience of vtubers within her stage live thingie

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Maybe Lisa, if the Phasebeggars haven't scared her off again.
I get being annoyed at shit like that and the desire to do the opposite of what a bunch of tards are screaming at you but part of being an adult is realizing they might be right and not letting the voice in your head stop you from potentially improving your life just to spite others.

It's another story if she simply prefers being an indie though.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom