"I don't have AIDS, Pippa"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
New Suisei look (totally not a hitman returning from a job with bloodstained glasses, nope)
STOP THERE MADAME ROUGE, SUISEI SANDIEGO

Screenshot_1.jpg

Really thats the first thing that came to my mind

In other news, Flork has tanked the anycolor stocks after this announcement

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
It's another story if she simply prefers being an indie though.
It's most definitely this. Lisa's dream is to be a musician on stage. IIRC, she will probably end up going on hiatus when she starts touring.

The other :baeJam: is that Sakana just doesn't want her.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wish people could stop bringing politics and culture war bullshit into vtubing. Politics can be fun to shitpost about but people ALWAYS end up sperging out or becoming uber autistic because of it, it really only takes one moron who doesn't get sarcasm.
I dont mind honestly. I think the issue is when people try to be a traditional Vtuber but then they shit it up with their shitty political opinions. Stay in your lane, do your shit but don't expect or act like traditional and then get into shit-flinging politics.

Aside of that, the thing I heard about the guy is that he drew a doujin themed about Utaites that is apparently ripped from an actual scandal involving JP utaites grooming minors.
Art imitates life. (like that one doujin of that one girl that got kidnapped and raped for a bunch of days and later died)

There was at least one big holoclipper that deleted all clips older than a year recently, and it got rid of a bunch of classic clips that are hard to find. Guy still makes new holo clips too, no idea why he deleted the older ones. Others might have done the same or just got their channels hit with bullshit for w/e reason.

I vaguely remember the clip you are talking about, she was solo playing minecraft and was underground while yammering on about that stuff, that doesn't really narrow things down much in that early era, but still.
If that person got hit with the Youtube auto demonetization for "reuploaded content" and they did not appeal (or their appeal failed) they require you to delete your shit to reapply for monetization. So basically you have to almost start from scratch.

Fuwamoco noticed it and is telling people not to do weird shit, etc.

Plebs going to the Akiba MisuDo instead of going to the Nagano Broadway one which doesn't have a ton of weebs lined up.
1710520356761.png

Doesn't look like she was able to get into the event, but maybe she will stream it.

That's rough. Don't they have free tickets for "friends and family"?

New Suisei look (totally not a hitman returning from a job with bloodstained glasses, nope)

Cosplay to the extreme: wish there were others to make it a full group

Suisei looks like Fang from Street Fighter. Not really a fan.

Cosplay and the girls are hot? Color me shocked.

Pretty sure azehara has a step by step guide to get through to youtube human support.
Not too sure if I ever got to human support but I will try to help out as much as possible

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's rough. Don't they have free tickets for "friends and family"?
IIRC, they get streaming tickets they can give to people, but not physical ones. I don't think Cover would trust family members to have them mingle in normal crowds and also not trust them in VIP areas.

Lord Umbra

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
This fàggot alone did more damage to the matsuri clipping circle than any algorithm ever could.
still remember him losing his mind at poor translation of clips back in 2021.

Pretty funny times, if I remember he single handedly subbed some of Matsuri VODs back in the day.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Live in five.
Chatting. Call ins demanded.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Literally who's archive
Kuro's reply archive

I'm getting so much mileage of this one, mayhaps they're actually cocksuckers.
I saw troons with more balls than him.

Speaking of comparison, am I the only one that thinks Lumi (lemon whore) started talking more like a retard in the recent months compared to when she joined PC and even from the Cyberlive time? I can't watch her for long hours anymore because of that, she sounds like those gang bitches that are always high on weed, but might be just my projection or she's doubling down on the tard kayfabe. Alas, it grinds my gears to have a woman's pronunciation become that slovenly.

Whiskey and Nina are playing Helldivers 2 together, get the teamkill counter ready

For people who misses the bnuy, Kikichiwi, her friend, is playing Spyro. She streams purely in french so watch out for pután

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Seldea, what the fuck are you talking about?
EE5ADB4A-15FE-4E37-9E22-11BE1FD0724B.jpeg

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No way a black or brown woman with the chest to fill it out is enough of a Holo fan to cosplay lmao
I think Holo does have the largest nigga audience of any agency, but most of the niggas I have seen a weeby looking beta males. I don't think there are many negresses interested in vtubing as a whole and most of the ones I know stream.
I get being annoyed at shit like that and the desire to do the opposite of what a bunch of tards are screaming at you but part of being an adult is realizing they might be right and not letting the voice in your head stop you from potentially improving your life just to spite others.

It's another story if she simply prefers being an indie though.
I would actually do the same just to spite them, fuck beggars.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

This is an affront against God. Glad her corpo is taking responsibility.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
IIRC, they get streaming tickets they can give to people, but not physical ones. I don't think Cover would trust family members to have them mingle in normal crowds and also not trust them in VIP areas.
Most of them can't make it through a 2 hour stream without accidentally saying the vtuber's real name. It would be a fucking disaster.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think Holo does have the largest nigga audience of any agency, but most of the niggas I have seen a weeby looking beta males. I don't think there are many negresses interested in vtubing as a whole and most of the ones I know stream.
And its all because they have powerhouse black kween starlet, Mori Calliope under their fold
:dokiSmug:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And its all because they have powerhouse black kween starlet, Mori Calliope under their fold
:dokiSmug:
A lot of niggas do like mori, but not because she's a wigger, mostly just because she's the most "conventionally weeb and normie friendly". Calli is the closest to a vshojo member Holo has.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A lot of niggas do like mori, but not because she's a wigger, mostly just because she's the most "conventionally weeb and normie friendly". Calli is the closest to a vshojo member Holo has.
And because shes FAT

Give me updoots and gold, fellow asylumers

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
No way a black or brown woman with the chest to fill it out is enough of a Holo fan to cosplay lmao
I would be fine with a white woman cosplaying Sana if she committed to the gyaru route and properly tanned her skin.

Sadly sounds like a good way to get autists quote tweeting and harassing someone to suicide
Yeah, and I'm sure that pointing that out that gyaru and ganguro girls are a real thing in Japan and have nothing to do with blackface wouldn't satiate them. I hate retards :pippasadl:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I would be fine with a white woman cosplaying Sana if she committed to the gyaru route and properly tanned her skin.
Sadly sounds like a good way to get autists quote tweeting and harassing someone to suicide

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The Kettle has finally fallen to the whores.
:pikaufuk:

Top Bottom