"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
So that dumpster fuck hoe fefe posted thus earlier in a tweet
View attachment 68241
She has since deleted the tweet and sadly I was not able to find an archive but here's confirmation it's is real

So who dun it? Is this a fake for clout thing? Who knows either way it should be entertaining when we find out

Most embarrassing fake hate message I've seen in a really long time.

Negzana

Apparently I was gifted a membership to Hexa 2 weeks ago. I don't know how I got it I do not even watch Hexa, weird.

USS IOWA

So that dumpster fuck hoe fefe posted thus earlier in a tweet
View attachment 68241
She has since deleted the tweet and sadly I was not able to find an archive but here's confirmation it's is real

So who dun it? Is this a fake for clout thing? Who knows either way it should be entertaining when we find out

I doubt that anyone who got mentioned will respond, But still is it too much to ask to just ignore the person you don't like without being catty about it?

niggaphil

Okay, I am sold, waiting for ticket information. Probably will buy online ticket because i dont want to fight with a bunch of fat neets to get the live ticket :dokiSmug:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Have they done the usual round of renaming their Steam and/or Minecraft account and not hiding their name history yet?
When the Vshojo webstore leaks her early that's when we know it's for sure

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Stunned But Dumb

It's funny that both Ollie and Mika are dead indonesian girls with a huge sharp object in their head... though I guess sharp objects in the head are usually a pretty good way to kill someone

tragic amphibian

It's funny that both Ollie and Mika are dead indonesian girls with a huge sharp object in their head... though I guess sharp objects in the head are usually a pretty good way to kill someone
It's because the most famous type of ghost in Indonesia is the kuntilanak, a female vampire ghost who is specifically rendered harmless by putting a nail through her head. Mika's character was explicitly a kuntilanak in her lore and Ollie's sword puts an Indo spin on a western zombie.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

DOOGstruction

Impressive birb dress

"Hollup...let him *HONK*"

Everyone: "Nerissa, :gsh:"

UberSoldat

LM is sending Niji a shitpost audition

Meanwhile, Onolumi plays Warcraft

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ok, another Twitter Vtubing trend i approve of;

While that one is funny, I mean the very standard Vtuber logo is very riff-able, truly much like a good 65% of Western Vtubers are Asian-Candian girls, a good majority of the logo much like them arr rook same, i think this is the best one so far;

And our favourite Nurgling approves!;

[Edit] and anotha one

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
RoboChama cooking

Negi is looking at the sakura and chatting

Shy Aqua

USS IOWA

Ok, another Twitter Vtubing trend i approve of;

While that one is funny, I mean the very standard Vtuber logo is very riff-able, truly much like a good 65% of Western Vtubers are Asian-Candian girls, a good majority of the logo much like them arr rook same, i think this is the best one so far;

And our favourite Nurgling approves!;

[Edit] and anotha one

Now if they could make one for either, Raytheon, B.AE., or S.A.A.B I'll be eternally grateful.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

tragic amphibian

Now if they could make one for either, Raytheon, B.AE., or S.A.A.B I'll be eternally grateful.
How about our favorite boys from Oberndorf?

MagicHammer

SURPRISE, it's a Pippa x Tenma x Clara offcollab!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Takamiya Rion starting the Blue Archive story.

Previously her starting pull has Tsurugi and when chat told her she got a cute one she asked whether they are right in the head. Another one who voiced the characters and used a halo.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano met Kagura Nana again and got PTSD from the previous Rust server.

To refresh your memory, she got convinced to make a loli voice pack which was accidentally played to a lot of players.

Yashiro found out Shigure Ui's fan name.

And Ui found out about it.

774inc's Shishio Chris with a hypnosis attempt.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Bronze

Top Bottom