"A dog just bit a fellow female doctor's nipple 🙏-🙏 Thank you for your grace 🙏-🙏 thank you for watching out for me 🙏-🙏 amen 🙏"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm wondering what Idol offered her that Phase couldn't .
Aviel removed the "we get your name and your ass if you graduate from us" clause so that appealed to a bunch of LIGs

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Art
2 time Tenma

What her viewers deserve

and 1 Lui Art

Also

Hi @JustLurking
Catching up?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Early Adopter

Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Idol pulled a Vshojo.

This is what phasebegging gets you, phasebeggars.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Idol pulled a Vshojo.

I’m very happy for Lisa. Now I’m really hoping all that shit coming from idol is overblown. Yuko is probably still toast though.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I’m very happy for Lisa. Now I’m really hoping all that shit coming from idol is overblown. Yuko is probably still toast though.
I mean, he got another blue loli to replace her, she is just slowly bleeding in the back of the burger king

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Phasebeggars are the Jehovah's witnesses of the vtuber community. Need to start hanging "NO SOLICITORS" signs on your streams to ward them off.
:smugselen:

Bronze

It probably is overblown due to timing of the dramas. They might lose Coni too eventually, but renewed contract, if real, should makes things better. Besides, she keeps her IP so even if worst happens she's safe.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Fishman is going to poach the entirety of hamas as revenge.

Mashallah brothers!

Current Rrat is that the rebrand of the menace ch. accounts is her getting ready to jump ship. Given her closeness to Mozzu (and the fact the two will potentially be living together later this year) my money is on her not renewing her contract and going indie or with V-dere. Coni is likely already signed in for this year though so will probably be a 2025 move.

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
LISA YOU STOOOOOOOOPID BITCH :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
riro was with them for like a year and she produced dick, I hope the buyout was good because I doubt you'll get that much when it comes to music. I don't say this because I'm a phasefag but seriously if she wanted to focus on music she should've gone for phase, fishman sets aside budget for musical projects for each talent that they're free to use. Honestly she should've stayed indie and try her luck in holo.
In Phase she'll either get a new one, or transfer it as far as we know at least.
In dizzy's stream my nigga Fishman said they get to keep the IP if they want. Wouldn't surprise me if yuri sold fishman her IP for an extra paycheck thinking she'd be around. Another funny thing is that my nigga fishman also called out virtue signaling about your corpo and there goes head jew to make a statement saying how cool they're for letting their invaders keep the ip, just ignore the way we fired our last invader goy.

Top Bottom