"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Lumi thought she lost her tanks, but it turns out, they were testing their newest capabilities:

Now hold on just a minute - CnC Generals? Am I going to have to start watching her now?

Pioneer

AZKi will play Geoguessr in a few minutes, theme is rare blue signs it seems.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ensok

Early Adopter
Okay I have no idea what Pekora's stream actually was but I recognize that manga/story with the weird floorplan as Hen na Ie. It's so fucking dumb. There was a big thread on /a/ a little while back about the idiocy of it and how disappointing the mystery was. The strangeness of the floorplan is so idiotic in multiple ways that don't have to do with the main purpose of the house either.

Negzana

I just remembered the Gura x Mumei room review stream and how fun that was and wondered when it happened again and saw it was March 2022....

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If that actually is her...

Talk about hitting rock bottom.

JAV is arguably preferable to not!WACTOR.
You are just jealous you dont more than 4 different flavors of your oshi :unauthorizedmemes:
View attachment 69660
I'm not good at recognizing voices but this is in the first five seconds of the music video.
Not exactly subtle if that's really her...
(I checked the original MV and it's a bunch of circles instead of a butterfly)
Yeah also it looks like her genmate is also in the same situation (thanks @kushami tasukaru )
I will post about it later but the tl dr its that they both have their reputations trough the mud just like their company so its a match [M A D E I N H E A V E N]

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Jelly is live! Tower Defense my beloved. She's collabing with rachie tonight! :pomuLove:

I didn't know that Rachie was a vtuber now. I shouldn't be surprised. There sure is a lot of overlap between vtubers, voice actors, and utaites.
I dunno maybe Kson could do it, she loves trying to save people.
Unfortunately she's not any good at it.

I just find it funny that one of the ES talents is interacting with someone with the windmill of peace in their Twitter name.

It's the other kind though; it's the wrong way around.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm debuting as an artist focused on designing vtuber inspired shirts, pins and even arm bands.
Doing a test run with this design right now inspired by the great Kaminari Clara:
View attachment 69656
Would you wear a white T-shirt with this logo on the sleeve or perhaps on a chest pocket?
Looking for constructive feedback. Thanks!
she'll love it, put in an order of a thousand for her
I'm sure I can do 6 million orders by next year's Offkai even with just 4 printers!
Whoa now. Six million with just four printers by Offkai 2025? That's unrealistic, man. Even if you were able to go from a cold start into full production 24/7 with no breakdowns or other losses, it just doesn't add up.

I would start with a low-rate production run of 1488. Depending on how that goes, you can shoot for 1933 or more.

Now hold on just a minute - CnC Generals? Am I going to have to start watching her now?
..You weren't already watching Lumi, everyone's favorite tard?

Are you a gay? :lumitenmakillhim:

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

I'm debuting as an artist focused on designing vtuber inspired shirts, pins and even arm bands.
Doing a test run with this design right now inspired by the great Kaminari Clara:
View attachment 69656
Would you wear a white T-shirt with this logo on the sleeve or perhaps on a chest pocket?
Looking for constructive feedback. Thanks!
Presumably bait, but, yeah I probably wouldn't wear the SS logo in public, even in Japan.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Fauna "Bryan Mills" Ceres at your service

A set of skills she showed off well yesterday, this is a "detective" game mind you. Hitman brain rot.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Evangelion: Battle Orchestra

Gyaru Bibi's chatting stream

Chama plays with a ball

Luna-hime singing

Netscaper

Early Adopter
RIP IdolES.

Pero que mierda es esa. Niña, que asco. Deja de guarrear con la comida. :killitwithfire:

For a second I thought it was Shirako, and now I don't know what would be worse.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
JDON MY SOUL animated by FuwaFuwa (she's a chink).

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Fans of 774inc's Kohaku Yuri made a visual novel where you date her as a birthday celebration gift with multiple routes and endings. You can play it here
I think you can use the browser version and translate the page (tedious though, you have to toggle each time the line changes). This is how I ended up though.

Last year she did release a RP voice pack where the listener's role is her dog.
She did stream the game but you might want to try it first before watching.

Ririka and Zeta cooking, Monogatari style.

A subtle promotion for Yakumo Beni's ASMR.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 69660
I'm not good at recognizing voices but this is in the first five seconds of the music video.
Not exactly subtle if that's really her...
(I checked the original MV and it's a bunch of circles instead of a butterfly)
This would be an excellent top off to the current arc of the Mikeneko saga, the fucking rebranded WACTOR join

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Watch out, Aviel, Kronii is encroaching on Idol ES.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom