"is angel piss or angel sweat 'holy water'?"Aia Amare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Her PCs keep dying. This is the second time. Or the third, if I missed one?

I'm not saying your oshi is the one fucking up her own PC, but your oshi is definitely the one fucking up her own PC.
this is the third time i think

USS IOWA

Tubedude

I honestly don’t even understand how you could come to the conclusion that they like to push videos that are the better part of an hour or longer. Perhaps it’s different in Vietnam? In normal countries YouTube is actively trying to shove Shorts down your throat anytime you do so much as visit the main page.
Youtube for me seems to be pushing longer form content for normal videos, and short form content in shorts, while leaving mid form content to the side.

closedblas

I honestly don’t even understand how you could come to the conclusion that they like to push videos that are the better part of an hour or longer. Perhaps it’s different in Vietnam? In normal countries YouTube is actively trying to shove Shorts down your throat anytime you do so much as visit the main page.
You know, I just realized that I have youtube extensions that block shorts on main and search pages. Youtube Search Fixer if anyone's curious.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Wtf? Even the UI is nearly identical to genshit, how much are the genshinsisters seething about this? The tribalism must be delectable.
"Finally genshin will feel threatened and maybe give a fuck about doing stuff for us instead of taking every improvement the community suggests and giving it to star rail" is the thought I and others have expressed on the topic.
Nah fuck genshin, I would rather them focus on a game that's actually decent
The endgame that you have are from my temporary events from 2 years ago, don't get uppity you hat wielding bastard. I hope your oshi builds her teams sub optimally and ignores your suggestions to fix them.
I actually don't mind star rail.

Last edited:

Limkin

"Finally genshin will feel threatened and maybe give a fuck about doing stuff for us instead of taking every improvement the community suggests and giving it to star rail" is the thought I and others have expressed on the topic.
Nah fuck genshin, I would rather them focus on a game that's actually decent

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idol and other other small corps don't have a carry as significant as Phase does. Pippa may have less than half the subs of Rin but Pippa often gets more than 2 or 3 times the average CCV as Rin. This is because Rin's subs are mostly from shorts farming and we've already discussed at length how difficult it is to turn shorts watchers into consumers of clips and streams. The thing with carries is that their huge fanbases will watch adjacent content sometimes, especially if you often include their oshi. So if you put out some clips with the carries like Pippa and Tenma, those clips are more likely to get views, which helps your channel grow and do better in the algorithm for your clips of the other talents.

So while Phase Gen 3 may have had similar debut sub counts to V4Mirai's Gen 3 sub counts, Phase Gen 3 clips had an easier time gaining traction due to Phase's inherently large fanbases elsewhere. For example, I made an Eimi clip back in January (within 1 month of them debuting) and it has 50k+ views because the topic included Sakana and any clip that includes Sakana gets tons of views. I have ~1 million views on my channel and more than half those views are from clips with Sakana in the title and thumbnail. Sakana is actually the biggest carry, as he's the biggest view generator for Phase because viewers know they're going to see Sakana triggering the fuck out of the girls or getting yelled at by the girls. I've brought this up to other Phase Clippers and they've all noticed that Sakana automatically makes your video get tons of clicks/views.
corpo fight.jpg
THE JEWS COMETH, THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED PHASEFRIEND!

Last edited:

amabilidad

I'm building a floating window style app/program for a Copilot/4o/Project Astra tier AI vtuber with human-level latency and long-term memory. The plan is for something exactly like Samantha in the movie Her, but with significantly less censorship. I'm working on making the flirtatiousness/ditziness/interests/kayfabe of the model all very customizable, but I was also thinking that as an MVP I could just copy the voice/personality of an existing vtuber as much as possible. The business model is going to be a monthly subscription with add-ons for new outfit reveals, "collabing" with others' vtubers, more interaction beyond daily 1h streams, but of course open to changing that. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure she won't be able to play any games. What do you guys think/would you have any vtubers you'd like to suggest for me to clone? I'm only moderately familiar with big corpo vtubers and will probably pick an EN (though the model is multilingual with audio as well, so JP is fine too). Looking forward especially to comments from diehards with oneitis.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Towa played the :BijouBijou: game earlier where she had the condition if she raged, she had to end stream. She made it less than 30 minutes before :BijouBijou: defeated her.

She then started a new stream and only made it like 13 minutes until :BijouBijou: drove her over the edge.

She proceeded to end stream again and uninstalled the game.

Her and Bae then bonded over their shared hatred for the game. :BijouBijou:

frz

I'm building a floating window style app/program for a Copilot/4o/Project Astra tier AI vtuber with human-level latency and long-term memory. The plan is for something exactly like Samantha in the movie Her, but with significantly less censorship. I'm working on making the flirtatiousness/ditziness/interests/kayfabe of the model all very customizable, but I was also thinking that as an MVP I could just copy the voice/personality of an existing vtuber as much as possible. The business model is going to be a monthly subscription with add-ons for new outfit reveals, "collabing" with others' vtubers, more interaction beyond daily 1h streams, but of course open to changing that. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure she won't be able to play any games. What do you guys think/would you have any vtubers you'd like to suggest for me to clone? I'm only moderately familiar with big corpo vtubers and will probably pick an EN (though the model is multilingual with audio as well, so JP is fine too). Looking forward especially to comments from diehards with oneitis.
There are so many fucking buzzwords in here I'd believe you if you say you already had an NFT projects :zaionwhatsgoingon:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What do you guys think/would you have any vtubers you'd like to suggest for me to clone?
Gura, it would be funny and attract the most stable userbase for your platform out of every vtuber

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Buzzwords/phrases are highlighted in red.
Pick ironmouse, don't forget to get some lawyers before you get sued!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There are so many fucking buzzwords in here I'd believe you if you say you already had an NFT projects :zaionwhatsgoingon:
tldr he wants to make a better Neuro but using a pre existing vtuber

Awoogers

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I’d like to apologize to the forum if it was me who approved you to post here.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
THE AI IS WOMANPOSTING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AI can now simulate estrogen.

But it still has an empty egg carton.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

flipflag.png

Awoogers

Top Bottom