"Fuck Desuwa"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Caramageddon 2

Risu chilling in Palia

Friend playing another strange Japanese game

Sorry, i always been a huge LOTR fag compared to zelda
I haven't played any Zelda, and The Hobbit was one of the first books I read(Hell, I even got through the Silmarillion.). But that comparison is an insult to Legolas.:kyoracist::SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What fuck up did he do to get terminated? :gurasemperfi:
He dared to collab with known Doki-sympathizer, Regis Altare, and was sent to VTA for re-education.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Limkin

Knox is going on hiatus
5 months total and in the summer+autumn sounds like trying to get into university or in the process of graduating and looking for a job, depending on how old he is. Kana from JP also took a big break to sort out her studies and properly finish

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Giri the cooking cookie VTuber.

Last week she tried to bake a dozen cookies but it ended up with one singular square cookie.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
why haven't vtubers (corpos I suppose) tried the 'highlights
Too long to make, hard to pick out moments to highlight and sometimes theres like 3 or 4 really eventful moments per stream, depending on a streamer. Few vtubers do it tho and it works for them, like girldm and vienna

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anime women jumpscare local news station watchers in report over Taiwan-West Taiwan relations.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
DotLive cancelled their Thanksgiving Festival which was supposed to be on Sunday 26 May due to a bomb threat.

Reminder for Usuwa Suu's cover song at 10PM JST.

If you missed the birthday live, take some time to watch it since her singing and Sei's piano combines so well. When they sing together they complement each other as well.

774inc's Tsukinoki Tirol with English immersion playing DQ3 English language version at 10.30PM JST.

VSoyBoy

Knox is going on hiatus

Ha Ha, he's graduating.

Now that that's out the way, let me piss on everybody's fun and point out the obvious: Probably nothing serious.
The whole way it's written, the fact he's going to continue to tweet, no immediate start and an anticipated ending, kinda hard to see it as anything other than advertised. Alban generally always seemed contempt with his position in Niji and seemed to have no issues with his co-workers or even the company. Apart from the vague posting yesterday about I'm assuming this announcement being delayed. If nothing bad had to happen to make this possible I like them having this announcement and them letting him have this time.
For Alban it's probably not a bad time to have an extended break. He can do whatever "personal project" they're talking about here and best case he can come back when the air is a bit lighter, or worst case at least he doesn't have to be witness to total NijiEN death.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Knox is going on hiatus

His stream going over it.

One of the groomcord members was watching and relaying it back. He's planning to go full in on learning JP and singing and plans on taking classes for both. He didn't feel he could continue making content and take classes at the same time. If we take him at his word, no reason not to, this could lend credence to the rrat of Niji shuttering EN and folding them into JP and that's why he's going so hard into learning it instead of taking his time. Or it could be as simple as wanting to get closer to his JP senpais and he's just really bad at multitasking.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I was going to put a summary but someone beat me up to it.

One of the groomcord members was watching and relaying it back. He's planning to go full in on learning JP and singing and plans on taking classes for both. He didn't feel he could continue making content and take classes at the same time. If we take him at his word, no reason not to, this could lend credence to the rrat of Niji shuttering EN and folding them into JP and that's why he's going so hard into learning it instead of taking his time. Or it could be as simple as wanting to get closer to his JP senpais and he's just really bad at multitasking.
It is likely the latter. Alban's quite close to his JP senpais (especially those that he interacted during minecraft collabs and other stuff) at least during the earlier days of his career and even though his Japanese is quite limited, he's able to interact well enough with them.

Of course, we could play with the rrat of EN deciding to prepare for the eventual merge but with Alban, it feels like he genuinely just want to improve his japanese to the point that he can fluently speak it so that he can collab/interact with his JP senpais easier without engrish or dedicated translators (which might not available if he wanted to collab).

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Knox is going on hiatus

What fuck up did he do to get terminated? :gurasemperfi:
He's watching Skibidi Toilet with Merryweather. Honestly that should be grounds to be evaporated from life.
edit: I'm not lying, may YHVH forgive me for linking such an attrocity.

Or it could be as simple as wanting to get closer to his JP senpais and he's just really bad at multitasking.
I don't keep up much with Alban but afaik this is probably the case. Dude's (autistically) dedicated to learning Japanese.
Why the fuck everyone sents bomb threats now to vtuber concerts?
It isn't just vtuber concerts. Any sort of moderately popular event in Japan gets some sort of bowlcut sending in a bomb threat. Same shit happened with Nintendo a few months ago.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
DotLive cancelled their Thanksgiving Festival which was supposed to be on Sunday 26 May due to a bomb threat.

Reminder for Usuwa Suu's cover song at 10PM JST.

If you missed the birthday live, take some time to watch it since her singing and Sei's piano combines so well. When they sing together they complement each other as well.

774inc's Tsukinoki Tirol with English immersion playing DQ3 English language version at 10.30PM JST.

Why the fuck everyone sents bomb threats now to vtuber concerts?

Lap finally announced her 3D Birthday with more guests and a bigger production than the last one
The list of the credits in the description of the waiting room has a lot of people
:laplusgun:LETS GO LAP

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

VSoyBoy

If we take him at his word, no reason not to, this could lend credence to the rrat of Niji shuttering EN and folding them into JP and that's why he's going so hard into learning it instead of taking his time.
I feel like that's a reach. He has always been learning Japanese even when NijiEN was mostly sunshine and roses. He is genuinely quite good, especially considering he knew almost nothing pre-Niji and I think it makes sense that at his level, self study just kinda stops working, especially if you can't put the time into it.
Also, focusing on the Japanese part is sort of oversimplifying it. He keeps saying "self improvement" and a lot of it is specifically about content creation, including coming up with processes of putting ideas into practice that work for him and other ways of improving his content.
Some other things:
- No content at all, probably no collabs, there will be twitter, there will probably be new merch while he's away.
- He specifically says he's not graduating any time soon and his hiatus should be testament to that. He says if he was planning on graduating he wouldn't put that effort in.
- There will be one last big project and more collabs before he starts his hiatus.
- He doesn't want to state a specific return date because things can change but his return window in the announcement is firm.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

COVER finally released the MMD models of Holoro

Suise breaking the barrier for other vtubers again

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Her PCs keep dying. This is the second time. Or the third, if I missed one?

I'm not saying your oshi is the one fucking up her own PC, but your oshi is definitely the one fucking up her own PC.

Top Bottom