"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
-Kiko the pink panda who disappeared after the scuffed debut came back but still has to mute every 2 minutes due to the seven children in her house. Also revealed she's dating, destroying a dozen unicorns in an instant
7 kids in the house....

How many are hers?!?!?!!?

:gloomiLaugh:

Bronze

-Lulu Lasso collabed with dramatuber Rima Everstar. Also will appear in some capacity at Offkai. Despite her large twitter numbers she has few /brg/ fans, and the one guy who restreams her only picks her and no one else and sets chat to subscriber only, essentially hogging her attention all for himself
She'll probably do fine with the amount of outside publicity she's getting and work she's fine doing for them. If Nexas is stupid enough to drop her, other corpos might get her. Everything else here is impressively weird though. No mods is also extremely stupid both from app side and Nexas.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

Mari Mari's karaoke got noticed

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Updates on the battle royale corpo Nexas:
-Enaria, flip wine aunt who made her own model because she hated the loli one given by the company, read /brg/ on stream and constantly references it
-Nell the crow who couldn't debut is still having ISP issues, but uploads songs to twitter
-Noah's vtuber name is just 2 letters off from his real legal name. Anons found his flesh self, were disgusted and stopped watching him. The guy can't fill dead air to save his life, he also brought his IRL friend "Nuggett" (who anons liked more than him) to a stream without asking NEXAS and was banned from collabing with him ever again. Probably one of the first to graduate.
-Kiko the pink panda who disappeared after the scuffed debut came back but still has to mute every 2 minutes due to the seven children in her house. Also revealed she's dating, destroying a dozen unicorns in an instant
-Niyori cup (dono leaderboard where 1st place wins art by Moona's mama) ended. To the surprise of no one Esila the sheep took first place by doing gift baiting streams like "which gift character you like more" and "pizza or burger" (votes were counted by how many paid emotes were sent)
-Lulu Lasso collabed with dramatuber Rima Everstar. Also will appear in some capacity at Offkai. Despite her large twitter numbers she has few /brg/ fans, and the one guy who restreams her only picks her and no one else and sets chat to subscriber only, essentially hogging her attention all for himself
-Anilive is running Tiktok ads, causing in-app chats to be raided by legit underage kids with brain damage. Slurs are NOT filtered, there's no jannies and the only moderation is the streamer themselves picking the name from a list and filling a Google form on why they should be banned. The kids can (and have already filled) appeal to get back on the app
-Discord groomer behind the fancord nuked his server after being exposed by the thread and talents calling him out on his creep behavior. A new Discord was made by a schizo a/sp/ie who promised /brg/ not to do the same

Despite how chaotic it all sounds the rest are doing good for a small corpo and /brg/ went from ironically interested to genuinely invested. A few days left of app-only exclusivity and after that they'll become regular youtube/twitch vtubers
I'll go back undercover. Semper Fi :pomuSalute:

edit: watch the insanity for yourself, there's almost always someone live https://rentry.org/brgdex
What a shitshow.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra playing Pokemon Crystal and planning to battle the Elite Four.

I can see she named one pokemon Mococo.

Interesting take on the Inonaka duo.

774inc's Shishio Chris with a discussion regarding age (drinking age in Japan is 20). Reminder today is her last day.

"Bragging about having your age checked is such a real hag thing to do so I don't say that."

VSpo's Yakumo Beni has interesting zatsus.

"Why would my supposed boyfriend suddenly join our discord?"

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Day 1 of the wrestletuber has ended. This was much more fun than i thought it would be. You can always count on Doki to make some fun events like that.

Phase connect is out.
Bettel is the only hope for StarsEN. Never doubted him :BijouBijou:.
Axel isnt beating the furry allegations.
Filian is the strongest filipino boy you ever seen.
Sara is fighting with the anger of her whole race (is she actually black?).

Fucking hyped for day 2.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man... Will you still be watching vtubers in 26 years, inmates? Will you still be following your oshi?
Neither I nor her have anything better to do, so probably.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Day 1 of the wrestletuber has ended. This was much more fun than i thought it would be. You can always count on Doki to make some fun events like that.

Phase connect is out.
Bettel is the only hope for StarsEN. Never doubted him :BijouBijou:.
Axel isnt beating the furry allegations.
Filian is the strongest filipino boy you ever seen.
Sara is fighting with the anger of her whole race (is she actually black?).

Fucking hyped for day 2.
Nijisisters gloated she'd never collab again with Holostars and almost all of them showed up for the event.

Then they claimed she was still hated by all the ex-Niji's (except U-san, they didn't count I guess) and Mint comes out of nowhere.

Axel's kayfabe bit about how it was nice to meet Doki for the first time was great.

Absolute Dokibird victory tonight.
:sinktheyacht:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No mods is also extremely stupid both from app side and Nexas.
They don't have the budget to hire people to work for free.

Salado

Saturnus

haha it's unou
-Noah's vtuber name is just 2 letters off from his real legal name. Anons found his flesh self, were disgusted and stopped watching him. The guy can't fill dead air to save his life, he also brought his IRL friend "Nuggett" (who anons liked more than him) to a stream without asking NEXAS and was banned from collabing with him ever again. Probably one of the first to graduate.
His friend Nuggett was also found iirc. Really doesn't help that Noah literally used the dude's actual username that Nuggett uses for Tiktok and Youtube. Noah also uses the name Noah everywhere btw (Literally Nolan-tier opsec here) so I'm thinking when he did whatever to join NEXAS he personally requested that.
774inc's Shishio Chris with a discussion regarding age (drinking age in Japan is 20). Reminder today is her last day.
Praying that this terminally online woman reincarnates.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Dunno who this is, but I know some of y'all like Brown Women, so here you go:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Sounds like the buns are returning

Top Bottom