"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hope Zentreya wins the whole thing, just to see the reaction around here.
Zen was only on the pre-show. He isnt participating in the tournament.

VSoyBoy

Zen was only on the pre-show. He isnt participating in the tournament.
My day is ruined. Can everybody chip in with their opinion on who the next most hated person is? I want to know who to root for.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My day is ruined. Can everybody chip in with their opinion on who the next most hated person is? I want to know who to root for.
Bettel Snuffy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I guess Snuffy?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't really care who wins, but zen winning would've been funny for the seethe. Is ironmouse in it? If so then she can add this to her pile of pointless awards.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I have nothing against Filian, but as a professional clown she can't be allowed to win at anything.
e: The same goes for Bettel. Either of those two taking the tourney puts me in the wrong reality.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't really care who wins, but zen winning would've been funny for the seethe. Is ironmouse in it? If so then she can add this to her pile of pointless awards.
Zen is the only VSho-ho in the tournament.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

His username reminded me of a guy with the username of StarfieldWillSaveGaming (or something like that), and my god I saw him shitting Armored Core 6 on Bandai Namco Entertainment’s youtube channel livestream chat trolling/shitting on people, but when Starfield get relased and it’s shit on while AC 6 gets praisedheavily, he changed his username and felt sad. Pathetic Starsfield fanboy.
Account deleted. LMAO
Good. Fuck NDF loyalist trash fucks.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Zen is the only VSho-ho in the tournament.
Lame. Why is snuffy hated anyways? She's just a mostly irrelevant Vshojo orbiter and Vwhore isn't she?
The most hated people there are honestly Doki herself by Nijisisters and the Homos by the unicorns. The rest are either too small to have a pack of antis or just milquetoast enough that nobody cares to find any issues with them. Isn't the genshit VA there too?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lame. Why is snuffy hated anyways? She's just a mostly irrelevant Vshojo orbiter and Vwhore isn't she?
Yeah but she's the only one who said "pog" during the whole stream

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I know nothing about her and just based that off someone in the liveposting thread hating on them. No one else got any sort of hate but her.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah but she's the only one who said "pog" during the whole stream
She and Filian were pretty awkward when they first started casting but once they warmed up I thought they did pretty well. Them becoming massive fujos during Bettel vs Octavio was a good bit

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
GOe2AVHWsAAuEym

:pekomusliml:

Stunned But Dumb

Itsi is doing a lego handcam and chatting

MilkyQueen is playing call of dragons... never heard of it, but she's fun

Zyklon Mag

VSoyBoy

Purrson

Man... Will you still be watching vtubers in 26 years, inmates? Will you still be following your oshi?
When my Oshi graduates I will self immolate outside of Congress

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Top Bottom