"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Me too, Selen's wrestling championship was one of the things that got me into Niji, seeing her and Mint together again in a wrestling championship feels pretty good :sanasmile:
I had a big stupid grin on my face for the entire stream. The thing that made the Niji implosion suck so much was the idea that everything had kind of fallen apart and that everyone hated each other, or were all assholes ganging up on Doki, or both. Seeing Mint and Doki still bantering and getting along gives me hope that maybe not everything was complete bullshit.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Shisui Kiki playing a classic RPGMaker game, The Witch's House with her new outfit.

774inc's Suzumi Nemo and Akane Canna will premiere Kanaria's Requiem cover at 7.30PM JST.

Also a reminder 774inc's Shishio Chris is graduating today and her last stream is at 10PM JST.

Bug Eater

The day after leaving Niji, he returns to streaming on his alt

A wild Doki appeared in chat + an appropriate reaction from Jin, glad to see those two are still friends as well.

Limkin

Pale, redhead, weird eyes, well endowed, nice voice, has good taste, of legal drinking age :MozumiPichi:

UberSoldat

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kiruno Ruki singing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reminder that Nyana Banyana's 3D concert is in less than twelve hours.

The concert includes Pippa, Hexa, Rima, and a bunch of other talents, and should be interesting to see how they go.

Limkin

Selen's mama too
If Elira gets a new costume and it's not designed by the same person, it could be said pretty confidently that Niji pissed off an artist with Selen's termination and they refused to work for Niji afterwards. In quite a short span of time they did two new vtubers for pretty small companies, and were very vocal about disliking how termination was handled. Or a small company pays more than Nijisanji does, that would not surprise me either

Salado

VSoyBoy

If Elira gets a new costume and it's not designed by the same person, it could be said pretty confidently that Niji pissed off an artist with Selen's termination and they refused to work for Niji afterwards. In quite a short span of time they did two new vtubers for pretty small companies, and were very vocal about disliking how termination was handled. Or a small company pays more than Nijisanji does, that would not surprise me either
Elria's mama at the very least still likes Elira. They interact a lot on twitter and they retweet a lot of official NijiEN announcements when they include Elira or Lazulight (Fish). They also drew Elira's 3rd anniversary art this month.

The twitter account itself is still decorated with Elira+Selen Art in both the banner and pinned tweet.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica is back from Japan and chatting

Clip tax
Ollie is crazier than usual.

Meow

frz

While I dont think the artist would refuse if they ask her to do elira art. Nijisanji is petty enough to not ask her again. This is the company that threatened a convention because of one tweet from a random dramatuber. Very high chance she is done with Niji

Edit:wait this is not the niji L thread

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Some technical issues with Shishio Chris' farewell stream and she need to create a new stream.

Edit: Looks like it's YT issue, this is a scuffed graduation. Updated with the new stream link.

Aki exchanged her gunlance for dual blades (dual beer mugs).

Aitsuki Nakuru, one third of La Priere, released a cover.

Kannagi Tenri released a cover of Kaibutsu with the Tacitly duo.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning

I cant believe Lap won in the Gamers Event

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Onolumi, Super Meche, and Jorunna in a Guild Wars collab

Lately I was thinking how Meche would vibe perfectly with Joru and Lumi, I'm so happy they read my mind and that I was right, gonna check the VOD later but this hag coalition must continue, I love all these dorks and would kill for them.
:holohag::hololove: x3

Para artist friend Miaelou is chatting before indie gaming

Vivi is playing with cats before sleep hits her

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Why is snuffy hated anyways? She's just a mostly irrelevant Vshojo orbiter and Vwhore isn't she?
For me because she is Finana before Finana during the great Vshojo Nux war she tried to cancel him with something that made her uncomfortable only for Nux to immediately reply with a screenshot of her accepting a personal apology from him about that very thing.
The thing being an April fools video where he went to various streamers and offered 1k for them to say the n word Nipple
Misremembered that was a different video he actually asked her to do this
She never deleted it so safe to say she stands by her snake behavior

Nux's bread and butter main channel content is sort of Vtuber Mr beast in that he holds contests and little games that the contestants suffer through usually for a cash prize (one time he paid Streamers to open their browser histories on stream with hilarious results) in this case Snuffy wasn't the only streamer he asked to do this and he even paid her to do it but ultimately he apologized when mouse told him that Snuffy was made uncomfortable.
Isn't the genshit VA there too?
CyYu couldn't make it to day 1 and was last minute replaced as Announcer by Takahata101. CyYu will be announcing and participating Day 2 his first opponent being Luto

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm not sure how good Kiara and New Vegas are going to mix but I guess I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom