"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

And got jumpscared by this: Elira and Rosemi are streaming in japanese in the GTA RP server

Lot's of ENs joining in the past few days. I saw Shu, Luca, Klara (one of the new ones) and Bandage streaming. Some others probably have it on their schedule for later in the week.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap gettin drunk with the Peko wine

Karaoke after that for some reason :BijouBijou:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Looks like the woman who had a miscarriage privated her account because some people thought it prudent to kick her while she was down.

Archive

You can say it, once it hit /vt/, as usual, they decided to containment break.
They couldn't possibly pick a worse time to announce it
Why not? Legit question, JP still focuses on JP and largely excited for any new debut especially based on the last group that came not too long ago, a Holo En announcement won't exactly matter to them.
Truely WTF. Though the JP / EN and EU overlap is probably small. JP is running a widely popular GTA roleplay server VCR like event so I bet they get plenty of attention.

The thing that annoys me is what looks like lazy design. (I literally put in "tamanoi nana nijisanji" to google and the top link is twisty...)
So Debi is close to 6 years old and I doubt anyone would care about another "familiar" type character. JP prove me wrong but with age comes grace. Kisara and Nana come on the heels of less then successful EN debuts. Here is the deal

hxrpXyRAxcVrHeWti5_800x.jpg

vs
maxresdefault.jpg

WTF
Also not defending, but in terms of search results, you adding nijisanji purposefully throws it off, drop the Nijisanji part and first result was the upcoming debuts PV, which ignores whatever you have been doing in your own time. As for designs..Nana's design is no more or less over designed than any Vtuber designer you see present these days.
Lot's of ENs joining in the past few days. I saw Shu, Luca, Klara (one of the new ones) and Bandage streaming. Some others probably have it on their schedule for later in the week.
To be fair klara is pretty much JP anyway.

Wixoyu

HoloEarth shill stream coming tonight:

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So, this has always bothered me. You don't pick pickled peppers, right? It seems like you should pick them first and then pickle them.

Anyway, cute Yuu for you

Limkin

Why not? Legit question, JP still focuses on JP and largely excited for any new debut especially based on the last group that came not too long ago, a Holo En announcement won't exactly matter to them.
Because they can't regurgitate existing fanbase if they want to continue making money. Nijisanji's strategy was always attracting new people, even if in small amounts, with debuts. And who this new people are going to pick and simp for, new shiny cool vtubers from a big respectable company who only releases someone once a year, or another dime a dozen from Niji who shits them out every other month? All fanartists are drawing them, all streamers will be watching them and talking about them, all of your friends will also be all over them. It doesn't matter they are EN either, japs have no problem watching someone they don't understand, as evident with both Holo and NijiEN

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
More 1 block minecraft
Wawa

Dad

Onolumi playing Dragon's Crown

Lumia singing in vr

After that, harp playing as usual.

Super Meche playing Lady Stalker

Last edited:

PekoWick

Because they can't regurgitate existing fanbase if they want to continue making money. Nijisanji's strategy was always attracting new people, even if in small amounts, with debuts. And who this new people are going to pick and simp for, new shiny cool vtubers from a big respectable company who only releases someone once a year, or another dime a dozen from Niji who shits them out every other month? All fanartists are drawing them, all streamers will be watching them and talking about them, all of your friends will also be all over them. It doesn't matter they are EN either, japs have no problem watching someone they don't understand, as evident with both Holo and NijiEN
Debuting new nijiJP right now is pretty good. There is no better way to shill them than letting them join niji GTA server.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don’t think this is accurate. NijiJP is quite successful right now. Even the Q4 statement which showed an EN backslide displayed pretty strong YoY growth for NijiJP despite, I believe, not meeting forecasted targets. The proportion of JP fans who care about English talents is not as large as you think it is.
Debuting new nijiJP right now is pretty good. There is no better way to shill them than letting them join niji GTA server.
I agree. This seems like a pretty good time to debut a wave all things considered. Big company wide events like the GTA server will allow them to interact with a bunch of different people in a short time without needing to schedule a bunch of collabs right off the bat.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yesterday, Subaru did a members dance rehearsal stream where she rented a private studio and practiced 2 songs: Okayu's Neko Kaburi-na and Miko's Kyun Kyun Miko Kyun.
8794362.jpg

You can see the choreography here and here. She did something similar a few months ago with Nene's and Roboco's songs. I thought she scrapped any follow-up plans so it was nice to see that she brought it back. This time, it was just the chorus of each song. IIRC she plans to make them into shorts.

She had the same coach as last time. Her name is Sayaka and they've been good friends for a while. She worked with Subaru as her coach/back-up dancer in her 4th/5th anniversary lives. She's also worked on the dancing shorts that Subaru's been uploading recently. She had a shadow model for the stream again and sounds weirdly similar to A-chan. Cute shots ahead:
98732689.png
832937358.png

7362852.png
746386.png

Like last time, they spent 25 minutes on each song. First, Subaru learned the choreography and slowly connected each part of it together. Then they danced with the song at 0.75 speed before doing it again at regular speed. Okayu's song has a slower tempo but was actually harder cause it had more complicated movements. Miko's song is higher-energy but on the simpler side.

After that, Subaru changed into her idol outfit and did a finale performance for both. She was especially nervous about Okayu's song and was scared she'd forget everything, but completed both songs with fantastic results. Compared to last time, Sayaka said that her stamina and overall movement have improved a ton and that she's happy to keep working with her.
23467824.png
874324y239.png

(Sayaka became the duck in the corner.)

It was a quick and fun hour. I'm always glad to see more of the rehearsal process and she plans to do more sometime so I'm looking forward to it :shubaIapprob:
The true purpose of this post was to remind you that Subaru is beautiful and these dance outfits are blessed. The camera guys deserve a raise :iryswooo:
32647285.png

7678235.png

763428752.png

Limkin

The proportion of JP fans who care about English talents is not as large as you think it is.
It's not my opinion, it's Nijisanji's own words. If you believe them or not is a whole other discussion
Edit: To clarify, when EN revenue took nosedive a first time, they blamed it on EN core fanbase being japanese and them leaving after JP side released a bunch of new gens. If they say the viewerbase for their own EN branch was japanese people, and it paints them worse than alternative (because it means they never were able to attract english speakers) then there is not much of a reason to doubt it

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
By the end of the week they would be posting DMs on discord, reveal who is married and had their bf as a mod, and who was sucking off fans at the meeting before. You know, all the things everyone told will happen if you hire a bunch of whores with no enforcement in a contract and don't even take money from them
The problem with the bear is that she is EXTREMELY parasocial I thought she was doing it for the bit but this meltdown just seal it, or she is doing it to manipulate the paypigs in that case I congratulate her for even fooling me

VSoyBoy

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I do think Niji is fine at drawing in their own audience from the JP livestreaming market. That market has a fixed size, but there's still viewers to find there. Events like this GTA server will maximize what they can pull in away from regular JP streamers.

Much like Twitch as a whole saw post-pandemic there's a max to people willing to watch streams, period. And both Niji JP and Cover are up against that very soon. The test is then what they can do to broaden their reach past people who tune in to 4 hour gaming livestreams.

PekoWick

I do think Niji is fine at drawing in their own audience from the JP livestreaming market. That market has a fixed size, but there's still viewers to find there. Events like this GTA server will maximize what they can pull in away from regular JP streamers.

Much like Twitch as a whole saw post-pandemic there's a max to people willing to watch streams, period. And both Niji JP and Cover are up against that very soon. The test is then what they can do to broaden their reach past people who tune in to 4 hour gaming livestreams.
Kuzuha have 92k ccv right now.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Guys I can't tell over designed anime women apart and I'm new to the whole vtuber thing, is this a Calliope Mori? She's pink and that's what I was told about her.

:smugselen:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Guys I can't tell over designed anime women apart and I'm new to the whole vtuber thing, is this a Calliope Mori? She's pink and that's what I was told about her.

Proctor had a crisis of faith last night

The tail made him simp

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

very hot

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pertinent clip from last nights Pippa stream

Top Bottom