"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Pertinent clip from last nights Pippa stream
"At least make me sign an NDA". It was Nijisanji, wasn't it. Who else is both stupid enough to try poaching her, and not make her sign papers to shut her up about it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"At least make me sign an NDA". It was Nijisanji, wasn't it. Who else is both stupid enough to try poaching her, and not make her sign papers to shut her up about it
nah its more of idol i think

aviel is a jew and hes not beyond stealing personnel for his own gains

VSoyBoy

Be real... if it was Niji she'd say so.

Limkin

nah its more of idol i think

aviel is a jew and hes not beyond stealing personnel for his own gains
I don't believe in jew not making you sign NDA first, no matter how retarded they still make sure they can fuck you over without repercussions first. He is definitely enough of a tard to try poaching her though

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Yesterday, Subaru did a members dance rehearsal stream where she rented a private studio and practiced 2 songs: Okayu's Neko Kaburi-na and Miko's Kyun Kyun Miko Kyun.
View attachment 71921

You can see the choreography here and here. She did something similar a few months ago with Nene's and Roboco's songs. I thought she scrapped any follow-up plans so it was nice to see that she brought it back. This time, it was just the chorus of each song. IIRC she plans to make them into shorts.

She had the same coach as last time. Her name is Sayaka and they've been good friends for a while. She worked with Subaru as her coach/back-up dancer in her 4th/5th anniversary lives. She's also worked on the dancing shorts that Subaru's been uploading recently. She had a shadow model for the stream again and sounds weirdly similar to A-chan. Cute shots ahead:
98732689.png
832937358.png

7362852.png
746386.png

Like last time, they spent 25 minutes on each song. First, Subaru learned the choreography and slowly connected each part of it together. Then they danced with the song at 0.75 speed before doing it again at regular speed. Okayu's song has a slower tempo but was actually harder cause it had more complicated movements. Miko's song is higher-energy but on the simpler side.

After that, Subaru changed into her idol outfit and did a finale performance for both. She was especially nervous about Okayu's song and was scared she'd forget everything, but completed both songs with fantastic results. Compared to last time, Sayaka said that her stamina and overall movement have improved a ton and that she's happy to keep working with her.
23467824.png
874324y239.png

(Sayaka became the duck in the corner.)

It was a quick and fun hour. I'm always glad to see more of the rehearsal process and she plans to do more sometime so I'm looking forward to it :shubaIapprob:
The true purpose of this post was to remind you that Subaru is beautiful and these dance outfits are blessed. The camera guys deserve a raise :iryswooo:
32647285.png

7678235.png

763428752.png
1718812828893.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Pertinent clip from last nights Pippa stream

Did no one teach her snitches get stitches? :laplusgun:

Alker is continuing Xenoblade Chronicles X, finally happy after getting the robot

Oli is playing more GTAV's story

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't believe in jew not making you sign NDA first, no matter how retarded they still make sure they can fuck you over without repercussions first. He is definitely enough of a tard to try poaching her though
My money would be on vRev or V&U honestly.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Idol, VHoeShow, probably a bunch of the smaller corpos...

VSoyBoy

Who at VShojo would want her there? My money would be on either Idol or a literal who agency. Socks would be extremely funny though.

Bronze

I can see Socks agency trying it, they are new enough to make such an oversight and would be fine getting someone like Pippa. It would've been an impressive poach for such a new company too

Last edited:

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
A bunch of stupid non-SFM fanart I made.
Ashbie Nyaru edits

AspyNyaruwithouthatNoBack.pngNyaruAshbieV2noBack.pngNyaruwithHatNstarV3noBack.png

Left: version 1 without hat. Center: version 2. Right: version 3

Nyarugus
Nyarutoss.pngStonetoss.png
Memes I made with the nyaru soy pog art.
8qix47.jpg8qixrs.jpg
NyaruNBigBoss.jpg

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Stunned But Dumb

niggaphil

My money would be on vRev or V&U honestly.
Could be the new Agency that Sayu joined recently? We know the Chinks are fucking stupid (except Sakana), and they usually loves to head hunt other people, hiring minors without knowing the talent's background or request to sign NDA :smugpipi:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
1Block Minecraft has been such an explosion of good Myth content.

Get it? 'Cause she's a wall. Heh.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

Chiwa playing Elden Ring

Esila (cute sheep forn Nexas) drawing

Tomoe Carmine will continue Soma in 40 minutes

Bam's Elden Ring stream in 40 minutes

SomeRando

My guess right now is NOA, the dude that runs the company seems stupid enough to approach a contracted vtuber without having her sign an NDA

And here's some clips

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Highlights of speculation from the justice thread we think we've got all 4 pinned down

Thirstposting about thighs on main, this is definitely Yunii. :fubukiyabai!:

I stole this sketch comparison from /vt/

Seems about right. Biscotti formerly of V4Mirai on top, Gigi on bottom

Another piece for the evidence pile.
p0mj0u.png

cgdnuz.png

@Awoogers calling for a Pinoy check please confirm.

I know it's all but confirmed at this point anyway but I don't think I've seen this level of "subtlety" for Holos from other chubas yet

She seems to be a singer too.

Eile Monty?
British, great singer, voice actress. Also has a Vtuber persona that hasnt been active in a while.

Bro if she's Eilemonty that would be huge
I went to find her Vtuber impressions video and she nuked her content I think we got her bros
Luckily lots of Vtubers reacted to it

Yuniiho - graduated 10 March 2024 - announced 12 Feb
SoyaPoya - retired on 10 March 2024 - announced 24 Feb
Biscotti - graduated 10 March 2024 - announcned 1 March

So who graduated 10 March and announced it 18 Feb?
Seems she nuked everything on her channel a couple months ago.

Also I can't find a clip of it but guess who loved doing the ojou-sama impression?
Elizabeth - Eilemonty British singer nuked content two months ago does an ojou-sama impression
Cecilia - Soyapoya German violinist
Raora - Yuuniho Italian artist style match
Gigi - Biscotti/Hampwn doodles look the same
Edit: this has been confirmed by debuts

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Highlights of speculation from the justice thread we think we've got all 4 pinned down

Elizabeth - Eilemonty British singer nuked content two months ago does an ojou-sama impression
Cecilia - Soyapoya German violinist
Raora - Yuuniho Italian artist style match
Gigi - Biscotti/Hampwn doodles look the same
Lets pretend Philippines is part of europe so we don't break Yagoo genius idea of HoloEU

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Eileen Montgomery (born: July 10, 1990 (1990-07-10) [age 33] :holohag:
And more

latest

:architect:

Im not going to pretend like im some kind of genius, but wouldnt she turn 34 next month?

It's not only my fault, bing and wikitubia betrayed me.:guraa:
vivaldi_38LkaUBDEe.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom