"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Eileen Montgomery (born: July 10, 1990 (1990-07-10) [age 31] :holohag:
And more

latest

:architect:
Hag bros, we won

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Eileen Montgomery (born: July 10, 1990 (1990-07-10) [age 31] :holohag:
Im not going to pretend like im some kind of genius, but wouldnt she turn 34 next month?

Punished Lurker

Elizabeth - Eilemonty British singer nuked content two months ago does an ojou-sama impression
Cecilia - Soyapoya German violinist
Raora - Yuuniho Italian artist style match
Gigi - Biscotti/Hampwn doodles look the same
If Gigi is actually Biscotti... I'll be happy. I don't watch a lot of the V4mirai girls but they were all sad when she left. I hope she comes back or at the very least that she's kept contact with her genmates even if she doesn't have an online presence

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm assuming this was meant to be posted here since everyone was talking about the NijiGTA server in the general thread. That and it makes no sense to randomly have that post in the HoloEN4 thread.
So IMO shit is insane. I was not following the JP Niji custom GTA server but ironically it's exposing people. One, where the fuck is Kotoka? This menhera, don't you fucking dare! :pikaufuk:

Two, WT actual fuck

double fuck

it's insanity looking at these numbers and honestly a bad look. Honma is low 4 and Sou is a fucking 3 view. This GTA server is some "Lord of the flies" type content. btw Kuzu - 80k+

Edit: I hope Kotoka comes back. I like her. The Niji GTA stuff is a campaign that means well but Niji is top heavy. This server is showing exactly how popular livers are. Also showing who bought into the server and who didn't. Generally, it is surprising. I though Oliver was more popular, same with Kana. Looking at the CCV it's crazy how a few people drive the machine.

I feel in large part it's just a concentration effect you'll see in mega collabs. Like during Phase Wars 2, a lot of the girls were dipping into 2view territory because viewers were concentrated on the designated "team captain" essentially. This usually results in some huge top-heavy viewer gaps.

Last edited:

Bronze

Can't believe Sakana hired a child so young she's still not an adult :ironmousekek:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sakana right now: geez Yagoo how your mom let you have 2 red haired hags

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Lets pretend Philippines is part of europe so we don't break Yagoo genius idea of HoloEU
Bisco is EU or EU-based:
She does live in Europe at least. I did some digging and there are some references on her old account before v4m. Complaining about how some services are only available in certain European countries and not others for example.
Watched her a few times and while her accent definitely isn't native North American, it isn't a Pinoy accent either. So this is really a true HoloEU gen.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Eileen Montgomery (born: July 10, 1990 (1990-07-10) [age 33] :holohag:
And more

latest

:architect:

It's not only my fault, bing and wikitubia betrayed me.:guraa:
View attachment 72014

:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:
They recruited her just so she can replace all the other members who never stream.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder game asset art stream!

EDIT: Ami Ross indeed!
1718824073649.png

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Who at VShojo would want her there? My money would be on either Idol or a literal who agency. Socks would be extremely funny though.
Vshitshow is not a bad guess TBH. Pippa gave them the time of day and there one of the few corps that are capable of buying pippa out given she’s safely above 3k.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:
They recruited her just so she can replace all the other members who never stream.

Actually Gura's recent return has all been her, she's just getting in some stream practice before debut.

:rratsareWinning:

Not Important

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

UberSoldat

Watch Tenma interact with her husbando

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Airi deduces what kind of Con goer Clara is

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just a reminder that I totally called a HoloEU gen back in Feb when a bunch of EU indies graduated at the same time. And a bunch of you faggots gave optimistic stickers. I'm a fucking retard Nostradamus!

I checked out a bit of their content and many of them seem to have some sort of accent, might be an unofficial HoloEU gen. The same as the latest HolostarsEN gen has a bunch of SEA talents iirc.

It makes sense to me, the American time slots are already crowded so the only way to comfortably expand without pulling a Niji and cannibalizing existing talent's viewership is to find new time zones. EU makes sense for the EN branch.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Just a reminder that I totally called a HoloEU gen back in Feb when a bunch of EU indies graduated at the same time. And a bunch of you faggots gave optimistic stickers. I'm a fucking retard Nostradamus!
Now do HoloES :smugpipi:

Top Bottom