"Council forever... at the bottom of the ocean"Magni Dezmond

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kat's okay. She's just a whore who hangs out with whores. :smugpipi:. She's wiped all mention of her being trans that I could find so I just assume she doesn't like talking about it.
Pretty sure Simpcity has a video of Kat banging another chick. Kat has done everything possible to pass as female and that alone is worth my respect. Also doesnt seem to constantly bring the issue up unless people on Twitter or in her chat do it.

The more things change....

The more they stay the same.
I've said it before but I am oddly proud of how long she has been chasing her dream and how far she has come since then.

Speaking of Italians in vtubing

The reason Panko doesn't speak Italian on stream is privacy. If you'll notice during Raora's debut stream she only spoke one sentence in Italian and immediately people in her chat pointed out that she was from Syracuse. This is because each major city/region in Italy speaks their own distinct dialect, to the point where movies set in certain regions of Italy have to be subtitled into "common Italian" for Italians from other regions to understand it. I think Panko has stated that she doesn't speak Italian specifically so people can't pinpoint her location based on her dialect. More recently, however, she has gone back on this, saying that everyone already knows where she is because her parents doxed her. To her surprise, when she asked her chat if they knew where she was from very few actually did. I wonder what websites she has been browsing that would give her the impression that her parents have given away her location.
:smugpipi:

Mad props to Clara. Im guessing she knows Keeki and the Twins since it seems all of the western girls that chased after the idol dream and failed in some way shape or form know each other.

As for Panko I think her mother had doxed her on Facebook or something. Pretty sure the few photos of Panko come from that. Seems fairly normal since I have heard similar stories. I believe Lilybelle's mother told some other friend of hers that her daughter was a Vtuber. She was trying to have her friend's son go out with her or something. Also Calli mentioned that at first once she debuted her mom was basically telling everyone that her daughter was Mori and she had to sit her down and give her "the talk".

Forget looking for girls in the psychic ward, the key is looking for women in the failed idol basket.

Sakana learning from the master Yagoo it seems.

I mean idols know how to entertain, how to maintain a happy personna and how to sing and dance. That's basically most of Vtubing.

Nijisanji EN summer jam will be released/livestreamed on youtube for free and "welcome to wonder wander world" live concert is cancelled. They will still have the booth in AX2024
This is dire. This looks HORRIBLE. Especially when they only have 1 week to go so anyone that bought tickets, took time off and made hotel reservations is fucked and wont get a refund. Considering that the people attending this shit are most likely hardcore NijiEN fans, this does not bode well for them. At this point I expect EN to just get merged into main by next year.

I hope we get a Gura baseball stream for the Dodgers event. Need more baseball loving vtubers.
Thsi is going to be weird. I hear that Ohtani has a ton of Japanese fans that go and watch him play so I guess it wont be THAT weird to them but I wonder how many cosplayers we will see and how the announcers will react to anime girls on the big screen singing or cheering during innings.

I think in my heart I am still a Nijisister but!
You are only hurting yourself.

Different rules for Holostars perhaps?
Holostars is very similar to ID. I don't think there was much expectation for them to grow so management is extremely loose with who they can interact or collab with.

I think there are multiple things at play here:
  1. Cover gives them a pretty long leash on their PL, as long as they keep things separate and never directly connect themselves to their HL persona, they seem able to do whatever they want (e.g. Canan, DemonDice, etc)
  2. Mumei and the at-the-time-upstanding-niji Selen collabed, but never Mumei and the JP-disgraced Doki.
  3. I think the Doki/Shachi connection has been established previously too, hasn't it? I know when Doki was going through stuff I think she mentioned on twitter that her friend Shachi was hanging out with her to make her feel better.
Pretty sure people openly commented that they appreciated Mumei during all of that.

@Lurker McSpic If I remembered correctly, my Romanian wife didn't talk about her father a lot (correct me if I am wrong). I knew she is living with her mother only. Maybe she has a bad memories with her father as well
I dont remember Tenma talking about her dad. Maybe he died when she was small or maybe its just a divorce/single mother type deal.

Youtube Music auto creating playlists. Gotta love it. The official MV is yet to be released in a few hours

I like how Watame has pushed for some Swing songs and some of the girls have gotten infected by it. First Lui and now Gura. Very nice.

Respect for not just chasing the numbers.
What numbers? Lopi had 700,000 and it all came from shorts. That is an impressive number but when she streamed I dont think she even got to 300 CCV which is pretty bad but then again, its what happens when you pick up zoomers that only watch 10 second clips and videos. Her normal videos and streams were doing really bad to the point where the algorythm was punishing her because she had low engagement from her followers.

RiverBear

Website for the Holo card game is up.

First booster pack.
View attachment 72566View attachment 72567
:depressedtako: my dang wallet...
Damn, no Gura yet.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Damn, no Gura yet.
She'll probably have her own booster where she is on the art of the packs, I bet.

Jesus fucking Christ Moona.. something is going on in Taiwan.

Ya'll are looking at Moona's Moonas, but I can't help but appreciate how cute the priestess' art is. :wah:
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-26T013759.593.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
OOKAMI MIO COMES BACK TO STREAMING THIS SUNDAY :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile:

24756.png

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Ex-PRISM Project agent Yura Rikudou has posted an IRL pic of herself.

Live Kou Tsubame reaction:

The ex-PRISM fleshposting arc continues with Shiki:

A
That does look like a neat (and functional) hoodie though.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 4050-4100

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

Elden Ring DLC Shadow of the Erdtree was released, expect a lot of the same game

Hololive EN is debuting a new Gen, thread
post | Debuts VODs
post | Advent watchalong oopsie, revealing a Google login screen with Talent banzoinh... as a suggestion
At this point thread's talking about designs of vtubers and gacha girls. Somehow leads to discussion on nuclear reactors (there is less steps in that chain than you might think)

post | Japan Expo announces Justice's first panel and HoloEN booth for the first time in Europe
post | It's the biggest Japan related con in Europe, the same one that Vox was late for (le retard de Vox Akuma) and Ike didn't appear at the last year

post | Plenty of big vtubers in Panthera's chat
post | She forgot to disable DVR
post | Discussion on Gigi's accent, maybe filipino
post | Some brony called Crush is happy to yell about PLs on every corner it seems

Nijisanji cancels the EN concert in LA
post | ◷ NIJ | Other thread - Nijisanji cancels its “Welcome to Wonder Wander World” concert
post | Summer jam will be released/livestreamed on YouTube for free. They still have a booth at AX2024

post | ▷ HLO | Adonais put together 100 FuwaMoco "Hello hello Bau Bau"s
post | Taiwan will have the hololive-theme waterpark
post | Later - More talents announced for the waterpark

post | Kiara with UEFA watchalong
post | Clip - Moona on how joining Hololive changed her life. Also Aqua and Subaru reached Platinum and Master ranks respectively, Street Fighter 6
post | Botan got Master rank too, info on their journeys
post | Kaela's advertising Chinese mobile game Honor of Kings

post | Yagoo with a Big Announcement, a lot of meme-worthy moments
post | Example - Riku Tazumi apology video intro by Watamate
post | Cover corp article regarding Global Expansion
post | And a company-wide meeting

post | Gura with a Birthday 3D Live
post | Gura released a Loli Kami Requiem cover with an animated MV
post | Chumbud stays classy, Clone Loli's superchat
post | Clip - Unused design, naked Gura covered in police tape
post | Twitter's reaction to Jurard and Octavio wishing Gura a HBD

post | Tomoe Umari with a Summer surprise

post | Ken Aschorp's model showcase was posted by MossyBorgar

post | Eri Elulu passed an application somewhere

post | Meleeman discovered that 39.6% of his traffic came from some "virtual asylum"
post | Earlier he made a video on racism with Pippa in a thumbnail (said she is not racist), that was shared here
post | Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.), who makes Pippa and Tenma SFM animations, also saw TVA in the analytics

post | Miori Celesta is having another moment

Phase Connect celebrates its 3rd Anniversary
post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Connect celebrates 3 Years of Phase
post | Phase possibly teased Art Collection vol 2 and a radio show
post | Great merch, but no Dizzy coffee

post | Iori is celebrating 3rd Anniversary
post | Michiru is celebrating 3rd Anniversary
post | Pico organized a karaoke relay with JP girls and Rie

post | Later - Jelly wrote and composed the third Anniversary song
post | The song, Write the Future
post | Uruka is very late to her 3rd Anniversary stream

post | Muyu's returning soon
post | Tenma got scan results, there is a damage to her lungs
post | Erina is back after taking care of family stuff

post | Ember on Twitch got visited by official Twitch staff
post | It's Nini Yuuna, ex Tsunderia people are all over the shop
post | Including V4Mirai and PixelLink
post | Clip - Ember pulled out her old Kallin model

post | Denpafish posted a photo of a period blood with some chips (allegedly it is not real)
post | Deleted tweets?
post | Discussion around deleted tweets suggests sending nudes to minors?

post | More tweets (screenshoted), someone made a new Discord server after she deleted hers. Question - Who is Denpa fish?
post | Ah, she deleted the account, explains the missing tweets
post | Summary of the events by NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

post | Vallure discussion continues. Also Mint got spicy manga

post | About gacha - Snowbreak: Containment Zone. Apparently fired some English VAs over progressively lewder fanservice

post | 774inc's Shisui Kiki will have her final Birthday Live. Her fans made a Blue Archive style celebration webpage

post | V4Mirai's 1 Year Anniversary, Alias Anono and Arisu Oshiro interaction

post | Ishigami Nozomi with a 3D Showcase

post | ◷ NIJ | ☆ HST | TCBKyoudai collab, Ike, Izuru, Nekozeno Shin
post | Kotoka Torahime is still MIA

post | Ebiko shows her (heavily filtered) IRL face, sees a drop in numbers
post | Insignificant drop in followers, engagement farming. Apparently she has done it before

post | Ⓥ VSJ | IronMouse got the Plasma Hero Award from Immune Deficiency Foundation. Also IronMouse and CDawgVA will have their annual panel together at AX
post | Later - IronMouse appeared on the IDF conference. Also Bao got a special thanks for donating plasma. Mousey is close to 2 MLN followers on Twitch btw

post | Daiya and Lottie with a very frank anime discussion

post | namestooVirtual released a teaser for Kei Nyne

post | NexStage Project is still alive, they did a 3D Live some time ago and also attended Offkai
post | They are not so bad
post | Runie was in that corpo for a single concert, before leaving
post | She talked about it in her members' only stream

post | Sinder got some of the best news of her life

post | ☆ HST | Clip - Ruze talks about being inspired by Magni

post | Yuni Luna with a story as old as times - an artist gave up, commision was canceled

post | ▷ HLO | Clip - Kobo went to ride the bike of Ollie's cousin and fell. She's fine
post | Archive (gofile) - IRyS's karaoke
post | Keekihime's old idol MV was uploaded in full by Victor Entertainment

post | Bae released a supercut of her Yakuza 0 playthrough, edited by Holocrumb
post | Kobo is participating in Indonesian Meta Hok Showdown, Honor of Kings of event
post | Pikurusu/Haachama's roommate posts an IRL pic

post | Ᵽ PHC | The Ballad of Michell Beegun by hylic

post | ₪ IDL | Lisa doing her 1 month Anniversary karaoke relay

post | Doki Mint had their first non-event collab, playing Hospital 666
post | Doki is cooking something for July
post | Mint started Metal Gear Solid

post | Songwriter Alohaii releases a full album (royalty-free) featuring quite a few names

post | Star Spectre's Techibi announced a new outfit

post | Saruei posts IRL cosplay of MGS 3 Eva

post | Indie Vtuber Mei is hosting a karaoke relay with a good lineup

post | KAF celebrating hitting 1MLN subs. Also .LIVE is opening auditions, looking for bilingual people. Also Fuji Aoi will be having her Birthday Live

post | Super Meche teases her 2.0 silhouette

post | U-Sans 3D debut got postponed
post | And it is here!
post | Michi and Quinn are there. Also U-san'll plans a one man Live, Dokibird will be a guest in the Hong Kong concert

post | Mikeneko posts an IRL pic
post | Find more on her Pixiv fanbox
post | Or, you know, some other place for free
post | Later - She confirmed she is getting dancing and singing lessons again

post | Varium's Serenade Oxblood trying to get 80k subs

post | MariMari_EN shows sausage on stream

post | Mozzu and Menace collab
post | Menace's model is not as was advertised, info

post | Yuka and Unou advertising their upcoming birthday party

post | Some fujo gacha game added a kissing scene, expect your oshi to spent ungodly ammounts for that .mp4

post | EIEN gen 2 girls are playing Golf with Friends

post | A date for the Sock corpo debuts were announced (well, only Camizole debuts, other girls will show something else)

post | Neru Kanimiya's Birthday stream and new model reveal

post | Ᵽ PHC | Clara's cooking a karaoke with her dad
post | Later - Male on stream!
post | It went so well, Clara is planning a next papanari karaoke stream

post | Robert Parnigoni video of him and his daughter from quite awhile ago
post | Kelsey Parnigoni's jpop fandom page
post | List of Phase members according to their relationships with their dads

post | About Muyu's dad. Discussion continues for a while
post | Clip - Airi about her mother's loyalty

post | Randon recommends Tenma as a fellow unhinged streamer
post | Art - Phase Invaders TV Show by Just Steve (@JSJustSteve)
post | Sakana is announced to visit VeXpo

post | Apparently he and Merryweather will be interviewed on running a company
post | Muyu is back
post | Archive - Komachi Panko - Unarchived Karaoke | (6/23/2024). Also about Panko learning English

Dokibird gets a new model from Selen's art mama
post | Doki's new model reveal. She has to push it for tomorrow
post | Emotional support stream. Discussion on her OG mama Kamameshi and Elira starts a bit later. Also apparently this reveal had a huge price tag
post | Some posts from Liveposting thread, "fighting with Niji staff" discussion

post | BGM was performed by The Budapest Scoring Orchestra, music by Aya811
post | Kamameshi tweets

post | Tetel with an announcement

post | Varium's Suzutsuki Sui is taking a health related break

VSPO announces EN gen, a huge info leak on JP side is reported
post | VSPO EN tweets a pic "...start by tomorrow!"
post | VSPO EN is finally announced, debuting in a week. Discussion on FPSs
post | Info on VSPO - No graduations yet

The Leak part
post | KoreKore reports on a huge VSPO applicants' info leak
post | An official statement from VSPO's website
post | Another statement, more info about the leak. Also apparently the warning they receive 1 week ago was via Twitter DM request

post | No recent streams and cancelled streams
post | Another statement - They're still investigating. Also they will cover the expenses if affected people want to change their number and/or decide to move

post | Propro's Sakuya Azusa with her graduation stream

post | Mashiro Yuki's 3D concert

post | ☆ HST | not Bettel's and not Magni's show, The Best in Jest
post | PoleDanceTokyo's AIRA choreographed Stars for their pole dance battle

post | ▷ HLO | Aki hit 880K subs
post | Archive (MEGA) - Takanashi Kiara - 【KARAOKE】 70s and 80s baby!!!!!!!!! IT'S A FEVER NIGHT
post | Good Mio news - Fubuki visited her, and later SMOK girls had dinner together
post | Later - Mio is coming back to streaming!

post | Allegedly Nene's mama did a Nene drawing before her reveal
post | Archive (MEGA) - Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Sing Song Innit~!

post | 佐藤希 (@masimasi0) - Not Matsuri - posted a kissing idols pic from the concert
post | ⓘ INF | More info on the Pastel Honey's first concert
post | Yukimura/IamZCup was KMNZ Liz

post | Shadow Korone art is a pre-order bonus for Sonic x Shadow Generations. Also La+ gave an interview and wrote a manga for the HanaYume magazine. Also Kay Yu was inspired to make hololive fanart by Hyde's Marine fanart
post | Luna's new outfit, screenshots
post | Clip - Suisei talks about Ado's handshake event

post | Due to production issue, Azki birthday 3D live will be delayed to November. Also Azki recently sent a support message to Else who is kickstarting her last One Man Show
post | What is covered
post | Towa is looking for people to create En subtitles for Towa's original song MV
post | Myth are finishing their 1Block Minecraft series

post | Debut - Specialite JP announces their Gen 2 talents, their debut teasers
Also a new Korean virtual idol group called Pinkverse has debuted
Also an indie named syakui syamei announced a solo concert in hongdae
| ◷ NIJ | New Nijisanji JP debuts
post | Possible PL - Nana might be Suzuka Stella. Also 774inc's Tsukinoki Tirol will sing until 50k subs

post | Ami playing a Solomon's Key to test her recently fixed master system

post | Busujima Bibi, Hunii, DeniaL_ei, RevineMilith are doing a L4D2 collab

post | VNU, PixelLink, and V4M Lancer TTRPG one-shot

post | Pet news (sad) - Mint is canceling her stream because of her cat's wellbeing

post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi's schedule, cover release
post | Jelly is planning something requiring her fans to fill out forms
post | Lia accidentally doxxed Dizzy

post | Recommendation - CozySoma on Twitch, playing AD1257, a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Quinn got a new Twitter banner drawn by Kuro

post | ◷ NIJ | The trilingual girl from VTA went back to her indie account, Benio Mashiro

post | About Saturnus's bet on Niji-refugee unity - eating a Pomu stand if Mint, Doki and Sayu collab together

post | Zeitmessner (@zeitmessner) with custom vtuber wristwatches

post | ☆ HST | Anime Impulse announces some Hololive talents, possibly Armis boys
post | Ding-ding-ding! We got a winner!

post | Alias 50k Party Donothon continues
post | Question - Was it canceled or did she hit the goal early? Edit: It's the latter

post | About Aurora Maqui. Apparently she was underwent sterilization

post | Nyaru's playing TF2 with Suri

post | ₪ IDL | Akugaki Koa of IdolES in VSMP. Talks about the possibility of Holo or Phase joining. Discussion on small to mid to huge corpos and their collabs
post | Pillow's probably the second biggest vtuber on the server after Pippa
post | VSMP stream of Chio became an improvised podcast with Utahime Mochizuki
post | VSMP Enjoyer with some clips

post | Sayu posted her IRL photo
post | A photo with a Korone cosplayer was posted earlier at OffKai

post | Rye is Breaking Bad vague posting

post | Asano Ruri is hosting an off collab karaoke

post | ◷ NIJ | Rrat - NijiEN were told to learn JP to join the main branch

post | ▷ HLO | FuwaMoco will be joining Yagoo and GoodSmile Company founder Takanori Aki for the Hololive and GoodSmile panel at AnimeExpo
post | Kiara with more UEFA watchalongs
post | Two JP soccer streamers, Seo Ritsu and Riria Hikari

post | Nene uses a Xiaomi phone
post | Haachama went to Finland to go see the auroras earlier this year
post | Archive (MEGA) - Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Kiss From A Rose?~!

post | About Katiekat being a hermaphrodite
post | randomtranny was right all along
post | Looks like a regular MtF trans
post | TwitLonger from 2020, admiting to being a trans

post | Spectra celebrates getting 25K subs. Earlier REM Kanashibari got 30K subs

post | Quinn Bennet (ex NijiEN Kyo) talks about rumors, his time in Niji and more

post | Kou Mariya community post, going to tone it down with naughty content after getting the strike

post | Shachi asks people to keep things separate when it comes to her voice projects
post | She participated in Doki's new design reveal as Shachi (while Altare and Axel were there as HoloStars)
post | She doesn't think anyone is being malicious

post | Ᵽ PHC | About Panko being from Rome
post | Lia is playing I HAVE NO MOUTH
post | Apparently Airi's cover song is different from the cover in the schedule?
post | List of Uruka violin recommendations
post | ⓘ INF | Info about Uruka

post | Discussion on Alex Azarashi's model - ugly or plain?

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Michi streams on YouTube, schedule with events, collab with HoloID and more

post | Brown woman update. charlottexbear was missed, sparks discussion on Twitch schedule feature

post | Runie with a treadmill karaoke

post | Shiki with 3rd Anniversary stream, new outfit and daki merch
post | Shiki's IRL pic she posted

post | ₪ IDL | PunkaLopi with an explanation on her disappearance

post | ▷ HLO | Kobo and Moona are announced for Breaking Dimensions event, 2 more talents to be revealed
post | Website for the Holo card game is up
post | Nayuta was invited to the Touhou music concert at the BANDAI NAMCO Shanghai Culture Center in August
post | Archive (gofile) - Amelia Watson - Unarchived karaoke
post | Ᵽ PHC | !Cognitohazard! - Phase members react to edit of Suisei singing Skibidi Toilet

post | Namie illustration for 7th Anniversary of Fate/Grand Order EN

post | Question - Do you think the whoretubers do porn watchalongs?

post | Ash, Fitness To Cosplay drops a Google doc on Black Vtuber Awards. Possibly shortest google doc in my memory

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Henya got the Covid

Hi everyone! Less than 50 pages behind this time

The important part - the Recap urls do not include test. part before the thevirtualasylum.com, so they will appear broken without additional edits. Hopefully the forum moving shenanigans will be finished soon.

For the time being, if you find that some info is wrong or missing the context, please DM me!

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Damn it. After Lia and Hime, I wanted to tweet the CRP "women are like dogs" video at them, but I can't fucking find it anywhere. The edited one, not the original.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Hi everyone! Less than 50 pages behind this time
The thread separation is a godsend for you, lmao. if it's still combined we would've reached 4200 in no time.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think Ceci might have my favorite vtuber design since original Pikamee. Look at her be adorable while her key rotates:

It's such an easy yet effective way to put a smile on your face :pomuLove:

Also Uruka's doing a violin karaoke:

She got my instant sub after that amazing Palette cover so I'm happy to see this. I haven't had the chance to go through her channel yet but if any Phasefriends have any karaoke streams or cover recommendations from her, then I'd appreciate it. Between Miran, Uruka and now Ceci, it's great to have so many violin vtubers.

If you're getting started with Uruka, here are a few things to Bear in mind

* Was raised with an older brother at a somewhat sheltered suburb by her overbearing Taiwanese mom and her (unkown to all) dad, presumed to be in tech and well-off
* HATES feet. She gags at the mention of feet. If you hate feet shit, this is your vtuber
* Frequently visits family in Taiwan, as such is fluent in mandarin and is known to sing it
* Has as many cousins as there are grains of sand on a beach, but doesn't get along with any
* Began playing the violin at a young age (again asian parents) but had to go through piano first which she hated. Learned many other instruments too such as guitar and flutes, but settled mostly with the viola
* Horrible, horrible gamer. Possibly the worst at videogames in all of vtubing. As a joke she joined the league of legends stream they had a while ago and it was hilarious
* As a youth ensemble member, has traveled a lot with different groups of musicians and played all over the world with orchestras. As such she abhors traveling and airports
* Had a mute-condition when she was a child where she just didn't speak to anyone, but it went away gradually with therapy. This wallflower way of life carried onto her school and college
* I have to emphasize this, really freaking awkward and insecure. IRL used to come off as distant and "dry" as she puts it, but inside bursting with pent-up emotions. Go back and watch her debut and first chat streams, the struggle was evident.
* Had a rough start with her singing because of laryngitis. She's probably talked the most about her throat, voice, spit, swallowing and other bits than anyone else I know
* Might be a lesbian, used to be played for laughs as he-hee-hah-hah but the way she goes on about Lia, well...
* Thinks the minimum standard for a male fiance is 1) asian 2) not older than 23 3) earning at least 90K a year (remember, sheltered and raised amongst hundreds of spoiled rich asian kids)
* Slept through some of her SATs and never cared much for academics (her brother carries the burden of asian academic achievement) She's pretty much a rhythm-soul
* Her mother is really crass and blunt, to the point of telling her she's putting on weight (Uruka is a nearly 6-foot tall beanpole that used to dress in techwear slacks, flannels and other dyke garments, not anymore though)
* Frugal as hell, makes do with the bare essentials and will always look for a bargain or the no-frills option, so think Kroger and Costco
* Can't cook for shit so her ideal soulmate has to also be able to make her staple pork and rice dishes, as well as lard deep fried chicken cordon bleu. For now, doordash everyday
* Doesn't like weirdos and at the same time acknowledges that she is one, thus it's a vicious cycle situation
* Sings constantly. She was definitely born in the wrong ethnicity (shoulda been an italian or a pinoy)
* According to her, the deep bassy voice she has is due to years of forcing her pitch down to sound cool and mysterious like a cartoon character (it was later revealed to be Raven from the Teen Titans show, she's a BIG DC comics nerd)

I'm sure the urufugang here know more but that's what I can recall from memory right now.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
VSPO releases another statement

As a continuation of the "Information about the audition for Buispop! JP Audition", which was announced by the official account of Buispot!
We would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks not only to those who were the subject of the leak, but also to everyone concerned, as well as to all the fans who support Buispop! as well as to all concerned parties and to the fans who support Buispot!

JP Audition" were accessible to a third party who had access to the "URL for editing" of the form. JP Audition" were accessible to third parties who had access to the "URL for editing" of the form.
However, the URL for editing was not publicly available on the audition site, and we believe that there is a high possibility that the URL for editing was leaked in some way.
We are in the process of investigating the access history, but we cannot deny the possibility that other information within our group was also leaked through the same route on the same day, and since there is a strong possibility of intentional leakage or unauthorized access, we are continuing our investigation carefully.

We are aware that we should promptly apologize and inform all the leaked information to each of the leaked parties individually.
However, due to the situation described above, we ask for your patience.

In addition, we are investigating the possibility that a similar information leak may have occurred at one of our group companies, and we will continue to carefully investigate this matter.
For further details, please refer to the following website

We will respond to this matter as soon as possible, but we will proceed with the announcement and inquiries to the Brave group, our parent company, as a single contact for all group company announcements and inquiries.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

And more info taken from Reddit:

Update about the VSPO! leak.

They admit the leak, are presenting their excuses and investigating further. They suggest that the data wasn’t entirely public and still required an "edit link", which implies that the link was leaked in some other way that needs further investigating. (internal leaker?)

Despite the 1 week delay to respond, I think this is about as appropriate as you can get. Not much more they can do right now.

Edit: They also escalated matters to Brave Group (which seems appropriate) and have more info about the leak on the Brave Group website:

Number of responses that were available for viewing

Approximately 7,000 responses

Subject of the leak

All applicants to the "Buisseppo!

Possible period of the leak

2024/6/4 20:05 ~ 2024/6/25 17:50

Items of personal information that could be viewed

Name

State/Province where you live (or your address if you entered your address in error)

Telephone number

Date of birth

SNS used

Reason for applying, etc.

And similar info for other applications to other vtuber groups under Brave. (No proof they were leaked, but had a similar vulnerability)

Edit2: The warning they receive 1 week ago was via Twitter DM request.... Guys, pelease. If you have a security incident to report use the official business email or business form on their website..

So from kiwi Paule - Kore^2 posted about the VSPO leak (X | A). The important part is that he claims to have reached out last week to Brave about this breach. Anyone know how fucked the company is in Japan?

So the fall out - no recent streams and cancelled streams
Twitter main VSPO stream cancelled - A
Holodex - no one is streaming
vspostreams2.png

vspostreams.png

I feel bad for the EN talents now

Mildly related

Matsuri bought it

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Same here man. Raora has the vibes of the ESL older neighbor that gives you her leftover baked cookies and talks about the weather. I never care when chat picks someone to be the "mom" character, but it feels accurate with her and she's even going along with it. It's peak cute especially when she starts giggling for basically no reason. And everything about Ceci just clicks with me between the great design, the comfy vibes and the frequent adorkable moments. Her streams so far give me the same shot of dopamine I got when FuwaMoco first debuted. And since I'm still watching the doggos almost a year later, I feel like I'll be sticking with her for a while. Definitely my favorite 2 of the new gen.
Raora is basically EN Mio.
* According to her, the deep bassy voice she has is due to years of forcing her pitch down to sound cool and mysterious like a cartoon character (it was later revealed to be Raven from the Teen Titans show, she's a BIG DC comics nerd)
Raven was her crush/who she wanted to be like growing up but Zatanna has pretty much taken that role now that she's gotten older.

stassy

Soraz new cover in a few hours :

Also Nayuta said it, guess she is now Miss Worldwide (because she was invited to the Touhou music concert at the BANDAI NAMCO Shanghai Culture Center in August)

1.png

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Jelly's last Outer Wilds Stream was great, so this should be good:

If she wakes up on time, that is:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So from kiwi Paule - Kore^2 posted about the VSPO leak (X | A). The important part is that he claims to have reached out last week with about this breach. Anyone know how fucked the company is in Japan?

So the fall out - no recent streams and cancelled streams
Twitter main VSPO stream cancelled - A
Holodex - no one is streaming
vspostreams2.png

vspostreams.png

I feel bad for the EN talents now

The EN girls aren't affected from what I've read because they're being handled by a different subsidiary of Brave group which also handles V4Mirai.

Anyway they released another statement

As a follow-up to the "Apology and Report on the Leakage of Personal Information" announced on the Buisseppo! Apology and Report on the Leakage of Personal Information," which was announced by the official account of Buisupo!
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and concern this may cause to the victims of the leak, as well as to our fans and other concerned parties.
We will sincerely deal with any compensation for those who are the subject of the leak, including the costs involved.
The Brave Group, our parent company, will take the lead in the specific measures to be taken and the progress to be made. For further details, please refer to the following

We will continue to investigate the cause of the leak and take countermeasures, and will respond to those affected by the leak to the fullest extent possible.
We will communicate with each member of the group individually and take all possible measures, and will resume activities with those members who we can judge to be safe and secure.

Pretty much says that they're still investigating and if any of the applicants that had their info leaked wants to change their number and/or decides to move, they'll help shoulder the expenses

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

UberSoldat

Didn't see this posted but Henya has caught the coof.

closedblas

* Was raised with an older brother at a somewhat sheltered suburb by her overbearing Taiwanese mom and her (unkown to all) dad, presumed to be in tech and well-off
South SF Bay, Santa Clara county. Arguably the most competitive public high schools in USA. Dad (and bro probably eventually) high level engineering in tech.
* HATES feet. She gags at the mention of feet. If you hate feet shit, this is your vtuber
She talks about her supposed hatred of them quite often tho. Almost as much as how straight she is.
* Frequently visits family in Taiwan, as such is fluent in mandarin and is known to sing it
Decently passable, like most of the other kids in the area who went to (suspiciously Christian) Chinese after-school.
ie. can order in a restaurant, but can't hold a convo.
* Slept through some of her SATs and never cared much for academics (her brother carries the burden of asian academic achievement) She's pretty much a rhythm-soul
She's coping. Her high school is like 90% Asian. People graduate with like 12 AP classes. A 1550 SAT is probably like the average (note: the key to high scores is to practice on like 25 years of previous tests that gets passed around in that particular school district). Even if she's in UCLA's School of Music, it still has much higher academic requirements than "higher tier" conservatories or private universities with much more autonomous music schools.
I actually wonder if her parents wanted her to go to UCLA because it lets her also major in something employable. Obviously UCLA is also a lot more palatable to live in for Asian-Americans compared to random Midwest conservatories in the middle of nowhere.

Source: I went to a high school in the same district (~15 years before she did tbh), that has about 30% less Asians and also 30% cheaper property.

Not a lesbian btw.
--------------
It also bears acknowledging that she's a literal 22yo college child.
Sometimes it gets annoying when she talks down to chat like she knows anything about life.
For example, a stream that I couldn't deal with was the one about college apps, just a weird misread of her audience.
And she obviously didn't realize that her experience and knowledge of the college apps system is completely incompatible with the current year "meta".
This kind of "ignorance", for lack of a better word, really shows how young she is.

Violin streams also sometimes make me feel bad.
Her audience loves her, and chat tells her how talented she is.
But when stream closes, she goes back to the world where literal prodigies/savants are on the competition circuit and getting invited to play concertos.
I think this really goes into super brain worm territory, why she generally avoids playing classical stuff on stream.
There's also this sense that she hasn't gotten as much out of the college experience as others have.

What I'm trying to say is: Uruka is the most groomable vtuber right now. Buy.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
@superduper Please don't.

E: Wemi...
wemiiiii.PNG

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What I'm trying to say is: Uruka is the most groomable vtuber right now. Buy.

When you show up to Uruka mansion, be sure to carry a gopro or similar. I wanna see how fast Mama Bear slams the door.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Obviously UCLA is also a lot more palatable to live in for Asian-Americans compared to random Midwest conservatories in the middle of nowhere.
There's always the University of Chinese Immigrants. Zot zot! :smugpipi:

Top Bottom