"You've got to be kidding, do you need a license to play Forza?"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1693822937796.png

SAKI IS IN
I BELEEB

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I'm into vtuber bullshit and I dont understand what the fuck is cover doing, just imagine how clueless just watching from the sides would be.
:BijouBijou:

DanishCookies

So I saw a post a few pages ago, where Kiara apparently confirmed that Enma (Inas manager from early Holomyth times) no longer works with them or something along those lines. This is probably true, I didn't watch that stream myself (don't even know in what stream she said that) but that's not the point.

I subsequently saw a bit of confusion as to who exactly Enma is because there is a common misconception:
Enma is NOT the manager that played and carried them in L4D. That was Jenma.
I don't know in what stream she confirmed that but its been a while known for people who watch Kiara.

The confusion arises because back when the that moment happened, the talents didn't have individual names for their personal managers. Every manager was Enma, regardless who they managed. So J-chad and Jenma were also referred to as Enma.
The distinction came later. As someone might recall, Ame pulled her manager into the game, and back then, that was Jenma.

Excuse the dumbass clickbait title and its Not quite the clip I was looking for but it works fine.

So Enma is just short for EN Manager :SelenHAHAhere:
Wonder wtf jenma is lol

Pyhf

So Enma is just short for EN Manager :SelenHAHAhere:
Wonder wtf jenma is lol
Yeah. Chat came up with Enma

As for Jenma, Iirc it was because the amnager was japanese or based in Japan (no clue as to Enma's circumstances thogh)
Also this was at the time when Kiara was still living in Japan

JChad was just another manager that Calli called a Chad because you shouldn't expect much from Calli...

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Choco-sensei is currently receiving calls.

Niji's Takamiya Rion playing the original FFVII. First time entering the Gold Saucer.

Suou Patra playing the sequel of a Sega Saturn kusoge she played.

The voice acting is something else.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

You clearly never watched a single concert or Hololive in general. A good lot of them had idol or utaite background, some were professional dancers, and aside from a couple of... special cases they are all good singers.
I am still patiently waiting for the sources on Cover going back to China, Vox being hated in there and having support dropped for him, gaming collaborations and so forth. Just because you took a break from posting for a week doesn't mean that it is suddenly all forgotten
You're right, but hololive's current model is not exactly a professional idol group, as they usually only perform songs and dances on birthdays and anniversaries,or participate in a cabaret as part of a group at a large event, mostly to thank fans.Not to go to a bigger stage for more popularity or anything like that.Maybe they used to have quite good qualities, but as the time of activity becomes longer, the state will decline a lot.If hololive have to compete with real people players,Or professional competitors in industry, like KAMITSUBAKI STUDIO , it will be a big gap.

Of course these are my personal opinions, if you dont agree with it,Just think I'm talking nonsense.
I think this project is more similar to Bangdream such a musical project.

Last edited:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

Of course these are my personal opinions, if you doesnt agree with it,Just think I'm talking nonsense.
Oh yes, the classic "it's just, like, my opinion bro". When you talk nonsense based on nothing and easily proven wrong, your opinion becomes worthless and you should keep it to yourself. This isn't your chinese forums you came from, where anything said is immediately assumed to be right and people run with all kinds of wild accusations because CCP brainwashed you all into never questioning anything. Still waiting on the links with proofs btw

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
New ReGLOSS MV premieres right now

reasonsimbroke-larry-david.gif

Eh, song is just ok. More importantly it's good to get a slight preview at the kind of voices we can sorta expect from them.

TwoBit

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Negzana

Everyone knows that under Japan is where Godzilla and Gamera live, just like King Kong lives under America.
I feel bad for Koreas, they get Yongarry and Pulgasari living under them.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Evil moth wife :sanasmile:

Can i even post this here?this latest model is effectively nude

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No point in singling out Pikamee. Vtubers in general made me lose faith in the Japanese education system.
Fixed. Not just a JP problem
I'd say it's more due to selection bias. Men generally prefer women that are less intelligent than them and we aren't short on goddamn retards in the community.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Evil moth wife :sanasmile:

Can i even post this here?this latest model is effectively nude

i mean if we follow insect biology its fine ig

exoskeleton is effectively an armor after all

Top Bottom