"I'd rather see feet, than play with the ouija board"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean, context.

When, say, Nyaru appears on cam you see a genki girl a little older than she pretends to be that people joke is "fat".

When Riro appeared on cam, people here speculated about anorexia and her bandages hiding cutting marks. While she was maybe, maybe not joking about IRL meetups with her "harem" of super special supporters.

I think it's fair to be a little more concerned about the latter than the former.

And talent welfare aside, as a vtuber corp, you really don't want to be associated with anything even remotely looking like it might lead to genuine prostitution.

Aviel has plenty of reasons to intervene.
I don't think it's quite as serious (especially since she got to write a chummy-sounding "break" message for her fans rather than just getting a vague announcement from management); I watched the clips earlier and they have a very obvious roleplay kind of delivery to them that doesn't sound like she's humouring the idea in earnest. She's probably just been told to knock it off to avoid her doubling down on the bit in future streams and giving people more ammunition to use against her.

Conclusion: Nano is getting married (and not to you).
False, things have been going well since she reached out to me and I figured it was time.

If anyone's looking for a fun boyfriend yab then I have to remind you she lives with her mother and was probably cooking for her, sorry to disappoint.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She's being whiter help! dott my yellow fever please!:pikaufuk: archive

Twin Adder

I don't know what this means. archive

She must've used the Switch's built in Post Screenshot to Twitter feature. I'm surprised that still works after Elon. That feature might be one of the few places that still has the bird icon instead of the X

USS IOWA

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Twin Adder

I watched the clips earlier and they have a very obvious roleplay kind of delivery to them that doesn't sound like she's humouring the idea in earnest.
876567568789.PNG
I haven't watched the clips so I dunno if you're right. All I know is this message hidden behind members does not seem like roleplay.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 54507
I haven't watched the clips so I dunno if you're right. All I know is this message hidden behind members does not seem like roleplay.
This is written underneath a bunch of cutesy "love the Riro!!!" and "don't make her jealous" lines, along with her playing up the TOP SECRET shit. If she were flirting with fans like this in a group chat or something then yeah, that'd have much heavier implications, but doing an exaggerated "I want a harem" bit in a stream she knows anyone with $5 can watch and screencap doesn't make me think she's actually intending to prostitute herself to fans. It was poorly thought-out since this is obviously not a good look out of context, but still.

1699173612230.png

Stunned But Dumb

This is written underneath a bunch of cutesy "love the Riro!!!" and "don't make her jealous" lines, along with her playing up the TOP SECRET shit. If she were flirting with fans like this in a group chat or something then yeah, that'd have much heavier implications, but doing an exaggerated "I want a harem" bit in a stream she knows anyone with $5 can watch and screencap doesn't make me think she's actually intending to prostitute herself to fans. It was poorly thought-out since this is obviously not a good look out of context, but still.

View attachment 54509
I think I could buy this easier if it weren't for the "not-riro" parts. I only watched a few of the clips, but the kayfabe break there makes it feel way too extreme. Maybe it was just an exaggeration too far and even then, "not-riro" puts too much doubt into the situation.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I think I could buy this easier if it weren't for the "not-riro" parts. I only watched a few of the clips, but the kayfabe break there makes it feel way too extreme. Maybe it was just an exaggeration too far and even then, "not-riro" puts too much doubt into the situation.
That's the worst part that really shouldn't have been included. She did still keep up the kayfabe by referring to the human form as a disguise, though.

I do also think it's worth noting that "not-Riro" (kyOresu) has been very publicly tied to her Riro identity by Idol themselves, so it's not le secret insider knowledge like it would be for most vtubers. That alone makes it feel less extreme than if it were a wink and nod to something only a small portion of her fans would know about.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
RIP my nigga Tako

may you :takoesl: in the great beyond
so hes banned here and the discord?

yep. Had his profile opened on another tab just to make sure, and it disappeared on refresh

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yes, his account doesn't auto-fill when you try to search for his profile.
yeah i also tried searching for him but it didnt show up

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
RIP my nigga Tako

may you :takoesl: in the great beyond

yep. Had his profile opened on another tab just to make sure, and it disappeared on refresh
Because of uh "evading the word filter".
Riiiiiiiiiiight. No other reason.

:smugmoona:

Top Bottom