"Oh! It stinks in here, it reeks, there are so many weird things in here, wow no wonder the floor looks clean now, it's thanks to Iroha-chan..."Hakui Koyori (visiting La+)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Could be that there are custom revenue-sharing arrangements for the project that would be awkward to try and separate out from the existing channel revenues.
Screenshot_4.jpg

There is absolute no reason to not use the main channel that is going to have more subs and people already engaged with it to watch things like Phase weekly, creating a specific channel for something that is probably going to die and worse dependant of 2 talents that could leave any time soon is dumb is just extra baggage and clutter

frz

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

jarpoks

Agumon VTuber is real

Also collab with Kaga Nazuna from VSpo confirmed for Digimon 25th Anniversary

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They made a new channel for this and Phase weekly is a good place to plug it. Plus they literally gave us
:holohag:
:hololove:
show so we have no reason to complain really.

They finally created a show for @Lurker McSpic.

As for why they created a separate channel, it's easy to work out channel revenue and the split if there's a dedicated channel they use weekly. Revenue sharing is harder to work out if the talents use one person's channel, or if they use a third independent channel like the official channel.

Should have called it Hag Love Weekly though.

Short

God Damn the Sun

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra continuing FF7 at 1PM JST. Got the buggy so next stop should be Gongaga and Nibelheim.

She got the enemy skill Beta from Midgar Zolom yesterday so boss battles are easier.

Okayu and Choco talking about fetish, smell related.

Also smell related, VSpo's Akarin talking about her 48 hour Valorant stream.

Her mama is Parsley who is also Chloe's mama.

Part of the fun thing with the Trolley Problem streams is the impromptu polls.

10 billion yen or Matsuri's hand in marriage?

Raden on collab with men. This is before her collab with Rikiichi yesterday.

Don't bother reading the fight in the comment section.

Ratio Yuires using her 3D model for her weekly Saturday night karaoke stream.

Edit: I don’t actively follow Ratio but her stuff (especially 3D) kept getting recommended to my YT feed which is a good thing.

She's a very good singer and has a cute laugh. Do follow her.

Punished Lurker

Is there any Lando watcher here? or a Randon one? I found something interesting that seems worth getting an opinion from someone who has more knowledge about them than me

So apparently Lando had a stream like two weeks ago before he left for vacations, and he seems to have talked about returning to vtubing, having a model commisioned that sort of thing. But the real interesting thing is that he vagueposted hard in part of that stream. What got my attention at first was that he namedropped Doki but then he also alluded to other things from his time in Holo.
Here's a summary I found, which misses some context but gives an idea of what he talked https://files.catbox.moe/kkq1ro.txt
And here's the stream, the important section goes from 2h 10m to 2h 34m
There is a lot to unpack in those 20 or so minutes so I do recommend to listen to it at 1.5 speed, I don't trust myself well enough to correctly summarize his thoughts, but he basically seems to be unsatisfied with how his time with Vtubing ended and feeling angry about it. That no one had guessed yet what had happened behind the curtain, and that he would never be specific about it in order to not make a mess out of things or bother anyone, and that Randon might have gone through something similar.
Honestly I don't know what to think about he's alluding, like he seems to think it was a bad break but at the same time from what I have seen from the other Holostars they don't seem to be having as much problems with the managers as magni or vesper seem to had or even trouble with 3D for example, so I don't know if he's being as he says "chuuni" or if something actually went wrong in his time there.
So what I wanted to ask is that I haven't followed Lando at all ever since he stopped Vtubing so I wanted to know, is his audience still as big as it was when he was with Holo or did he lose viewers? has he taken a lot of breaks? Now that I think about it I haven't seen any of his videos in a very long time

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Nasa is doing a celebration stream for hitting 20k.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is there any Lando watcher here? or a Randon one? I found something interesting that seems worth getting an opinion from someone who has more knowledge about them than me

So apparently Lando had a stream like two weeks ago before he left for vacations, and he seems to have talked about returning to vtubing, having a model commisioned that sort of thing. But the real interesting thing is that he vagueposted hard in part of that stream. What got my attention at first was that he namedropped Doki but then he also alluded to other things from his time in Holo.
Here's a summary I found, which misses some context but gives an idea of what he talked https://files.catbox.moe/kkq1ro.txt
There is a lot to unpack in those 20 or so minutes so I do recommend to listen to it at 1.5 speed, I don't trust myself well enough to correctly summarize his thoughts, but he basically seems to be unsatisfied with how his time with Vtubing ended and feeling angry about it. That no one had guessed yet what had happened behind the curtain, and that he would never be specific about it in order to not make a mess out of things or bother anyone, and that Randon might have gone through something similar.
Honestly I don't know what to think about he's alluding, like he seems to think it was a bad break but at the same time from what I have seen from the other Holostars they don't seem to be having as much problems with the managers as magni or vesper seem to had or even trouble with 3D for example, so I don't know if he's being as he says "chuuni" or if something actually went wrong in his time there.
So what I wanted to ask is that I haven't followed Lando at all ever since he stopped Vtubing so I wanted to know, is his audience still as big as it was when he was with Holo or did he lose viewers? has he taken a lot of breaks? Now that I think about it I haven't seen any of his videos in a very long time

Along the lines of Doki carrying on and just not giving a fuck at all, did this ever get posted? I saw this and I just had the biggest shit eating grin the entire time. Doki showing off the new intro for her streams.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Not satisfied with just one stream today, Tomoe Umari is back to play Minecraft:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Can someone groom Lando so we can extract more information? Any takers? I nominate Proctor. His talent may potentially lie not in grooming menhera female chuubas (evidently), but menhara male (former) chuubas.:smugpipi:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

This fucking BPD fagaloon should neck himself. The company even gave them both redesigns, even before they had passed the one year mark, and they still went "LOLNO WE OUT."

They both had the opportunity of a lifetime, and they shat the bed. I'll give Randon some slack because he seems to be a legit basket case, and a lot of things could have contributed to him leaving, but this literal femboy needs to apply to Nijisanji.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Raden on collab with men. This is before her collab with Rikiichi yesterday.
Ah yes the blood of the unicorns are the fuel for Lord yagoo idol machine, hag superiority has been achieved

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's something to do with Clara and Airi

I am a very happy Airihead/*insert Clara fanname*
Speaking of

Along the lines of Doki carrying on and just not giving a fuck at all, did this ever get posted? I saw this and I just had the biggest shit eating grin the entire time. Doki showing off the new intro for her streams.

Yeah it was back when she revealed it on the charity stream I was a very happy camper and still am

Also I had a pretty successful talk filled stream today where I yakked about every Vtuber I could think of while farming birth by sleep my throat is sore

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They really fucking "Announcement of an announcement"ed us.
Fish has really taken the Holo teachings to heart.
and that he would never be specific about it in order to not make a mess out of things or bother anyone, and that Randon might have gone through something similar.
At least he's being professional about it... I hope. I think anyone who wants a quick popularity boost seeing all of this Niji shit will be looking for stuff to air out to the angry mob. And graduates have probably had their inboxes flooded with dramanigs trying to dig for info.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I can buy Holo semi shafting their first male EN branch because they could at best collab with 2 or 3 ENs and some IDs without a fatwa or COVER fearing retards jumping the shark, but it does kinda seem like both tried to do too much without any sort of realization on how being in a corpo as semi-strict-ish as Hololive entailed imo.
Although the outisde support was pretty apparent, they both had redesigns, good merch, etc.
Their exit was clearly rushed and it did seem like the company wanted them to stay, atleast Vesper considering he was plainly popular and he even had a cover cooking with Bae that he never finished before quitting, maybe Magni was shafted while Ves was too menhera to even consider that he was still getting opportunities from Holo and he was pretty well liked
I think until Mel and Selen ii thought losing Vesper was one of the more shitty loses from a major corpo, i member when people were thinking they would be back when Advent debuted and hoped for a VesXShiori collab since they both seemed on the same autism wavelength and Shiori wasnt too against talking to males,

Also Lando should actually transition since he is as good at vaugeposting as a woman and he is already a bit of a fag

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's well into her stream by now but if anyone ever wanted to see what a roach losing it is like Matara has been mind-broken by Supermarket simulator. There's more boxes on the floor and outside then there are items on shelves. It's literally spilling into the streets.

Here's a short clip

Also she's back to using the good model, thank god.

Top Bottom