"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Look at this adorable fucking hamster!

The fact that they imply she is a hamster for the whole video is far more amusing to me than it should be.

The language barrier would probably make it impossible, but I'd really like to see a collab between Nene and Ame.
They actually both have translator machine things (Ame heard about Nene's and got her own) and Ame is pretty great with JP collabs, despite not speaking much of it. I bet they could make it work.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica's Easter stream

twitch

Onolumi playing MG5 Phantom Pain

That makes sense. And holy fuck she looks tall for 11, I guess she never grew more than that.
You're not the only one who thinks so. :makotomisaki:
vivaldi_5WXBEu5L3u.jpg

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

It feels like Azki's voice has become a necessity in my life:smugina:Nothing better than her:inahungryl:

The songs released by hololive are usually performed at the next concert, does that mean himehina will be on the hololive stage?

Gift: Azki's screams😇👍

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I don't know what this collab is for but jesus, Botan with glasses and tights :shiinastare:
23758972.png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Negzana

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The language barrier would probably make it impossible, but I'd really like to see a collab between Nene and Ame.

You say this like Nene wouldn't simply overpower the language barrier, or that two creature autists wouldn't be able to synchronize brainwaves without needing language.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I might be stupid and/or slow but I only recently found out about this feature if you have an RTX card (20 series and up). It's in the NVIDIA control panel under Adjust video image settings. It has a few others like Edge Enhancement and Noise Reduction, but I haven't really noticed any difference with either of those.

1711888231912.png

And honestly, at the cost of some more power consumption, it does fix one of my main pet peeves about YouTube, being its shit streaming bitrate/compression. And while it's definitely not perfect (for some games you exchange compression artifacts for at times an ever so slightly blurry image), I personally feel like enabling it makes a noticeable and worthwhile difference.

Sporg

USS IOWA

Yeah both are bug girls that are blonde, Except the other one is ditzy and the other one is shy. I think they will get along great without the language barrier.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just two dudes trying to start a hashtag

Edit:
It's time for the Cyclops twitch partner party

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V-Dere's own S.P.I.C.A. (sorry @Nenélove but the first four letters do not stand for "Spanish Person In Custody) is celebrating Easter by painting some virtual eggs:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Oh boy it's my favorite reoccurring series!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu late night singing session is starting, whisper voice singing.

If you prefer your night to be livelier, Takamiya Rion is playing Dark Souls.

Looks like Pekora is already set up for April Fools, 1 April at midnight JST.

Stardust Promotions' Shinosaki Honoa finished her last stream an hour ago, graduation with a final singing stream.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Time to cook!

It's a Tako massacre ("It's Takos...Soylent cookies are made out of Takos!")

Sharky want cookie (can you blame her?)

The Hunted

Oh lawd, they keep comin'

Mooms in her natural environment

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Deer got me with the "I dont know where i belong" speech
Good Kayfabe
I am surprised nothing has been said about Mika

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster