"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Ok, dumb react me. EGS = epic game store in my mind and in google. Is there another definition for EGS?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I hate EGS as much as the next person, but this feels like a serious reach. The anti-loli crowd think that anime art is inherently paedophilic. They'd look at Yumi's design and say 'URGH, DISGUSTING! They just stapled giant tits on that toddler's chest, wake up and see the dogwhistle!' You can't reason with these people because they have zero standards and just want to destroy anime as an artstyle.
you're seeing it from the twitter retard perspective. What I mean is that if these people are indeed EGS funded and still want to keep that money flowing they won't have a loli or anything that could actually be interpreted as a minor to their jew overseer. Their defense is basically "a minor doesn't have these tits my liege" because for a corpo with those subs it's pretty weird all their designs share similar proportions. I don't really care for this corpo, I just found it interesting because I remember one was funded by EGS or something :botanshrug:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ok, dumb react me. EGS = epic game store in my mind and in google. Is there another definition for EGS?
It's supposed to be ESG (environmental, social, & governance), the AIDS of investing and business practices of which DEI is a part.

Bronze

Ember and Dizzy are the announcers for Phase Wars 2

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel like vtuber corpos of all things would be the hardest things to get ESG money for considering how it would be an easier investment to go for the usual targets like vidya and more legacy media

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Alex hit her sub goal or 150 subs in less than 7 hours into her 48-hour subathon and is currently working on thinking up stretch goals. She's slappin' her way to the big leagues, so get on board.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Alias gushing about Wrestling in some minutes.

Woman...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

I feel like vtuber corpos of all things would be the hardest things to get ESG money for considering how it would be an easier investment to go for the usual targets like vidya and more legacy media
It's basically free money if you don't give a shit about your product, all you need is enough eyeballs and play ball. The point is to spread "the message" anywhere and anime is already far into the infection state, it will go the way of tv, movies and videogames. It wouldn't surprise me if this corpo starts with a global warming awareness week or something like that one of these days.

Ok enough of this kike shit. Here, have some lumi singing a good song with a proper melody and shit

Are we sure She's Spaniard? Because she doesn't write like one. Either she is hard pandering to LATAM/being cringe or she is a LATAM living in Spain.
the use of "vuestro" is a dead giveaway and I just checked her debut and yep she's a spaniard. I do agree that the way she speaks carries some latam cringe, she may have lived in latam or as you said it's pandering since latam is a bigger region.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's basically free money if you don't give a shit about your product, all you need is enough eyeballs and play ball. The point is to spread "the message" anywhere and anime is already far into the infection state, it will go the way of tv, movies and videogames. It wouldn't surprise me if this corpo starts with a global warming awareness week or something like that one of these days.

Ok enough of this kike shit. Here, have some lumi singing a good song with a proper melody and shit

Thats the thing, i doubt anime corps of all things would be a great way to spread "the message" considering legacy media still gets more eyes on it compared to niche anime corpos and at possibly a lower investment
No doubt its some decent amount, but im willing to bet they only loosen up that much cash if the content they sponsor is viral or controversial, and i doubt an anime corpo that whole heartedly embraces shit like that would reach either state. Unless they got some overlap with VSJ

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker McSpic

Thats the thing, i doubt anime corps of all things would be a great way to spread "the message" considering legacy media still gets more eyes on it compared to niche anime corpos and at possibly a lower investment
Legacy media might get more eyes but anime gets more younger eyes. The best way to spread the bullshit is to brainwash the youth, if the youth has literally nothing but the message everywhere, they will spread the message. They're getting smart about it, they want to control all the roads and once they implement DEI banking they won't have to fund anything, they just force you to consume their things if you want to keep your bank privileges, DLsite already got a taste of it :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Horo7618

No one in particular

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

braindoko

Based kangaroo did what every company and indie should do
IMG_5376-ezgif.com-png-to-jpg-converter.jpg
In response to YouTube’s issues with Argentinian money, I’ll count ARS red super chats as blue super chats
So why is she counting super chats?

:vesperfacepalm:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
and just want to destroy art
FTFY, once they are done with anime they will move on to something else until theres nothing to look at that isnt calarts/tumblr style shit, nothing to read that isnt homestuck inspired and nothing to listen to except breakcore and midwest emo.

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
Top Bottom