"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Both. I’m a Porka and Foobs enjoyer. Actually, just post what you have mein nigga.
:marinesmug:
I don't really have much of anything, but sure, here you go:

Supposedly she's lost weight, but I haven't seen what she looks like now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

frz

I noticed that you didn't mention her denying any of the drug use allegations. I'm guessing she didn't deny any of the drug use allegations.

You don't have to believe either one.

Do you want before or after?
I also request the after
Most proof of polka no longer being porka I have seen is basically just her running around the stage, dancing properly and can now reach her hand below her waist to play a guitar? :inahungryl:

Supposedly she's lost weight, but I haven't seen what she looks like now.
oh rip
image.png

The comment on that video though, also looks like the guy deleted his youtube account, man so traumatized by getting jebaited he delete the internet
:koronehappyl:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
She retweeted this herself

:holohag::hololove::holohag::hololove:

She will give birth to a fertile 16 year old otaku with mommy issues.

I also request the after
Most proof of polka no longer being porka I have seen is basically just her running around the stage, dancing properly and can now reach her hand below her waist to play a guitar? :inahungryl:

oh rip
image.png

The comment on that video though, also looks like the guy deleted his youtube account, man so traumatized by getting jebaited he delete the internet
:koronehappyl:
Almost all Holo JP girls are fit enough because of their dancing regimen. The only HoloFAT JP member that I know is Fatsuri which she admitted onstream as being a lazy ass and just gobbles up food within her vicinity. The other current HoloFAT members are: Calliopig Mori, Cowreiji Ollie, Shiori Porkbelly and Nerissa's sisters. Graduated HoloFAT members are: Porkayu, Oocowmi Mio, Porka, Boartan and Fatvolia Reine.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Aoi is so scared of what Pippa will do to him in Japan, he has decided he want's to flee to the US to get away from her!

Archive

Last edited:

PekoWick

Almost all Holo JP girls are fit enough because of their dancing regimen. The only HoloFAT JP member that I know is Fatsuri which she admitted onstream as being a lazy ass and just gobbles up food within her vicinity. The other current HoloFAT members are: Calliopig Mori, Cowreiji Ollie, Shiori Porkbelly and Nerissa's sisters. Graduated HoloFAT members are: Porkayu, Oocowmi Mio, Porka, Boartan and Fatvolia Reine.
Pretty sure matsuri is not that fat anymore.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

If there was ever a woman where the term husky fit perfectly it would be Mori.

Aoi is so scared of what Pippa will do to him in Japan, he has decided he want's to flee to the US to get away from her!

I want Aoi to join Phase. It'd be really funny.

God's Strongest Dragoon

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Koronesuki

X-Potato

God's Strongest Dragoon

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Hakka's Unarchived Off-collab Karaoke Stream.
Banzoin Hakka Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】LET'S PARTY WITH THE BOYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDA...jpg
Gofile Page - Banzoin Hakka - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】LET'S PARTY WITH THE BOYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎈【OFF COLLAB】-HIVr5qL7E4c-20240420
Mega Link - Previous Archived Videos 04/2024 - 12/2023

Unfun fact I just noticed about Gofile; a long file name when edited gets truncated.

Original File Name:
Banzoin Hakka - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】LET'S PARTY WITH THE BOYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎈【OFF COLLAB】-HIVr5qL7E4c-20240420
Takanashi Kiara - 【EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2】UNARCHIVED CARAOKE while driving!! #kfp #キアライブ-MnEs0UiCtZs-20240419

Truncates to:
Banzoin Hakka - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】LET'S PARTY WITH THE BOYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎈【OFF COLLAB】-HI
Takanashi Kiara - 【EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2】UNARCHIVED CARAOKE while driving! #kfp #キアライブ-MnEs0UiCtZs-

God's Strongest Dragoon

:nehgah: that shit ain't "2 tbsp", lol.
That "160 calories per 2 tbsp" is what was printed on the container for calorie info. That's a whole lot of tablespoons.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Winning again, the choice of games is exceptional as always.
ami_smug.png

niggaphil

braindoko

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Very late on this, but VShojo really is the NijiEN retirement home, isn't it? I'm glad that Mika seems to be happier there, even if I've never watched her and probably won't in the future.

Bronze

Top Bottom