"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Clara dropped a short couple bars
~call me age regressed I call you fun repressed~ is a fire line

Bronze

Ibuki Bjorn from Globie Gen 1 has graduated. Health related issues it seems.

Salmon is graduating on may 20th.

E:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't get it, Shiori has everything. A hot design, cute voice, autismo to the max, SEA, but I try watching her and I'm completely lost. Why is she so unwatchable (not in a bad way) to me?
I said this months ago and you all called me crazy: she's the wrong type of autist.

My type of autist will hide from a deliveryman and wait for him to drive away before grabbing her delivery. Your type of autist will ignore the deliveryman pounding on the door because she's busy counting q-tips. Shiori is the type of autist who will swing the door wide open and start talking to the deliveryman about cursed MLP lore for 20 minutes while he just looks for an opportunity to run away.

And back to EDF, I was wondering if redjuice knew about this, since EDF is to him what Splatoon is to IRyS (I think he said he has thousands of hours in it during one of his streams). And yeah, he retweeted IRyS's tweets about it, so here's the one with a cute video to play on infinite loop:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Long post incoming.

Where else are they gonna pick from? The only people who will get through the audition are already-established content creators, and with how easy becoming a vtuber is most of their picks will have already tried their hand at it.
Kobo admitted in her earlier stream that she didn't know lick about Holo, she was just goaded by her friend to audition. Needless to say it went well with her as her PL is just basically singing and playing the guitar. YAGOO's scouting and talent sense will always never not fail unless it is about males.

Between starting the whole phenomenon and having all this standout talent just slip by their fingers, Upd8 is going to be one of the most fascinating case studies of how to fuck up your business
Remember that Upd8 was once considered as the biggest Vtuber corpo. In just a span of a few years they became so irrelevant so fast. A combination of incompetence, greed and bad decisions.

It feels like Kaela hasn't streamed in absolute years what gives. I miss Kaela the world is collapsing
cf4.gif

Meanwhile, Shondo clippers:
View attachment 69238
I mean, she's not wrong. She's a cunt and a bitch (a cutch? a bint? a bunt? whatever) but she's not wrong.

I think he meant doing the opposite of vshojo. Going for smaller, unknown ones than picking the already popular, ex-nijis, pre-existing cliques.
That being said I believe Raden didnt stream before holo? But she is an anomaly. Actually did any of regloss have known pl. Aokun seems like another first time streamer pick.

Wait til you find out about shibuya hal, yuni, tomari mari, etc.
Tbf up8 was the biggest corpo before they exploded. Myholotv was literally who?
Raden was a vtuber before Holo, an art specific one. Ao was a mangaka who dabbled with livestreaming AFAIK. Hajime and Ririka were vtubers AFAIK. Kanade is a mystery to me but I know she is part dog-eater.

I'm just going to leave this here.

This was recommended to me in Google after I saw that.
81k0FdofoJL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_DpWeblab_.jpg

The model isn't the problem, it's everything else.
Well that REALLY sums up Hexa to a T.

I don't get it, Shiori has everything. A hot design, cute voice, autismo to the max, SEA, but I try watching her and I'm completely lost. Why is she so unwatchable (not in a bad way) to me?
Again...
cf4.gif

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Even if you don't have money for an external drive or cloud services you could always get some cheap 16gb pendrives and hold the essentials there, that's what I do as a poorfag.
And remember: 1 backup is the same as none, 2 backups are the same as half, and 3 are the minimum. Following 3-2-1 helped a lot.

Even as a poorfag you can get ~256gb thumbs for ~$20. Literally no excuse not to get one if you have a job that relies on digital files.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Clara dropped a short couple bars
~call me age regressed I call you fun repressed~ is a fire line

Pink Woman's been quiet ever since this dropped

Bronze

Even as a poorfag you can get ~256gb thumbs for ~$20. Literally no excuse not to get one if you have a job that relies on digital files.
I'm sure if she put one on throne her community would fund it, if she've spent all her money on random stuff

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori is the type of autist who will swing the door wide open and start talking to the deliveryman about cursed MLP lore for 20 minutes while he just looks for an opportunity to run away.
Why is she so perfect :kroheart: My girl ain't no fraidy cat bitch.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
these losers never experienced the hardships of expensive storage. I still remember how 1gb usbs was the peak of storage and you only put there something you didn't want to lose. I think I still have my 125mb usb and still works :Vesper-UNHINGED: What I'm trying to say is that hexa is super retarded and should need to have a license to own a computer, seriously how the fuck do you kill a folder by accident so easily?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
There are multiple software suites that will do NVMe SSD drives. Format matters more than the type of drive (unless the drive is actually damaged). Source: I've used them repeatedly as a part of my work. Usually Disk Drill for Mac, EaseUS for Windows (just as examples). You can even recover from broken RAID arrays, if you have the right software.
It's all useless if trim were ran since delition. Which is executed in few minutes at most. Only proper 3-2-1 bacakps will save humanity. Better 4-3-2.
Even if you don't have money for an external drive or cloud services you could always get some cheap 16gb pendrives and hold the essentials there, that's what I do as a poorfag.
And remember: 1 backup is the same as none, 2 backups are the same as half, and 3 are the minimum. Following 3-2-1 helped a lot.
What money? All cloud services do 5-20GB free, exceeding space for any vtuber stuff. And 64GB USB is like 10$ now.

USS IOWA

Ibuki Bjorn from Globie Gen 1 has graduated. Health related issues it seems.

Salmon is graduating on may 20th.

E:

Speking here's another one graduated cause of health issues.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
KoboMarine original song premiering today with an animated MV

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fuck me for playing this piece of shit game again I guess:BijouBijou:
Fuckers need to run back the first collab again so I can get Wawa.
:BijouBijou:

stassy

I find this really interesting. As much as people rightfully shit on INNK, I guess she could've switched to Hololive and effectively elimnate INNK early if she'd wanted to, but it took her a while to find the courage to try streaming.

It's really nice that she found the courage to try streaming~
Her contract was a one shot and INNK was supposed to close regardless of the results, COVID might have been a blessing and a curse for her as it tanked her existence as a virtual singer that do live concert but helped Hololive to rise and facilitate her move there once Suisei exploded in popularity.

I like that she did a wink at her own PL while changing the Inochi 2024 lyrics, from "if you leave, I will die" to "Don't worry, I will keep on singing" as her singing hobby became her full time activity in both her holo side and indie side thanks to the holo money, freeing her from a slave wage job that was starting to undermine her growth.

The host competition stream is starting in few hours, too bad they don't use some male model for fun, she could have used her lapriere one

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's model is saved. :nenedance:
Discord_JiIb9bPB4w.png

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Fuck me for playing this piece of shit game again I guess:BijouBijou:
I can't time sink into it because it isn't in my autism wheelhouse but they can get some cheap metrics off me for a couple weeks at least with these collabs lol

Fuckers need to run back the first collab again so I can get Wawa.
:BijouBijou:
This too. I want Wawa and La+ for the novelty of it.

SouperDooper

Not Ollies DMs for art commissions are open
send her the Forum mascot now

Her terms and conditions on her vgen page are uh...special.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Coucouroua Creil endurance stream to meet 100 Vtubers in chat.

Close to 40 after three hours. Some names I noticed are Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo, Usuwa Suu, Amakawa Hano, Marumochi Tsukimi, and Tsukushi Aria, ex-Re:AcT Kashiko Mari, Hoshikage Lapis, and the graduating AiryPro member Tenpi Terasu.
Edit: Just saw a membership gift boomerang. Someone sent a membership gift to her viewers and the next line in chat is YT notification of that same person being gifted the membership.

Re:AcT also released a notice for Usuwa Suu and Hanabasami Kyo's live tomorrow and translated it in EN and CN.

Some inconvenience for the attendants but the show will proceed. Both have set Youtube streams for the free part of their respective streams (generally one song and opening introduction to promote the paid show). Online tickets are 5500 yen each and 10000 for both shows. I will most likely be paying for Suu only even though Kyo is objectively the more popular singer (and one of the best in the company). First live and I have followed her more closely.

Iroha's dad prefers Laplus to her daughter and Sakamata when bathing.

I like that she did a wink at her own PL while changing the Inochi 2024 lyrics, from "if you leave, I will die" to "Don't worry, I will keep on singing" as her singing hobby became her full time activity in both her holo side and indie side thanks to the holo money, freeing her from a slave wage job that was starting to undermine her growth.
That's not really the change. "Don't worry, I will keep on singing" is kept the same but the tone of her delivery is more optimistic. The change is "If you leave me, I won't exist" to "If you leave me, I won't die" at the end before the last "I am seeing a life-like dream. See you later, bye bye".

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Her contract was a one shot and INNK was supposed to close regardless of the results, COVID might have been a blessing and a curse for her as it tanked her existence as a virtual singer that do live concert but helped Hololive to rise and facilitate her move there once Suisei exploded in popularity.

The host competition stream is starting in few hours, too bad they don't use some male model for fun, she could have used her lapriere one

Times have changed, in the early days of the VTB industry in fact, there is no concept of brand artists, perhaps until hololive Gen1 is still only the identity of singers or voice actors. At that time, innk was actually a project with rich music resources, but at that time, VTB was still in a state of ambiguity between live singers and virtual digital singers. so there was not enough market for this advanced concept.

hololive has now passed the market conditions that require frequent talent debut from newcomers in order to maintain freshness in the initial stage of entrepreneurship, and has gradually transformed into a professional VTB incubator. Although hololive was still recruiting new people last year, the old members did not lose their popularity because of the longer they were in the business, and they were even able to use their advantages to expand VTB's business, making VTB more than just live streaming.Such content would have been unthinkable in the past。

Of course, hololive's biggest contribution to VTB is that it has played a key role in building a new livestream ecosystem that includes Japanese anime culture.
Maybe after the VTB trend fades, VTB will become a niche entertainment like Tokusatsu, but the mature community environment makes it not a place to provide curiosity content or cheap emotional value, but a place where people can trust and be creative and have fun

Last edited:
Top Bottom