"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Last year's OffKai was a mismanaged shitshow with technical issues and event delays everywhere, so I suppose letting the irl unpaid jannies sweep up guests they don't like was the best way to one-up themselves, all things considered.

Holy shit this cover from Juna and this metal girl I'm unfamiliar with cooked

That's Yoki, another Cyberlive leftover.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That's Yoki, another Cyberlive leftover.
Her metal growling is great
Eri doing a maid stream with another Vtuber I don't know

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Doki watchalong with Idol Corp new debuts.

VTuberThrow

I had to read the kirshe thread because you nḬggers don't post full context, thanks to somerando

Let me get this straight. A convention staff isn't actual contractors but retards they seem to get off the street and instead of firing all these colossal homosexuals they caved to their demands? I think I said it that once they got big enough they would start with this shite and here we are
In my shithole I knew the staff was randos they find because a friend of mine used to be staff for conventions but I never thought this was the case in a first world country holy fucking shit
Cons, especially ones the size of Offkai, definitely are majority volunteers doing it for free entry and some con swag.
If Kirsche was banned because she is an Edgy Culture war retard.... why RevsaysDesu wasnt also banned??
Strawb's tweet mentions they were going via a third party vendor. In Kirsche's video the Offkai head mentions that some people coming in via vendors did not get "caught" like Kirsche did.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hoshizora Mirin is a very silly lady who plays a lot of business sims. She is streaming RN.

frz

The only one who's even potentially leaving is vshojo or some of the microcorps there.
Vshojo lemme see the note:
"We refuse to charge money for meet and greet and we have argued with con organizer many times"
After scoring holo I dont think they'd give a shit if vshojo leave. :smugrys:
Remember that Offkai has platformed Filian and the late, great VT_Rainbow in the past. They are provably okay with politics if the exposure is large enough (Filian) or left-wing psychopathic narcissists (Marina). I would actually be substantially less angry if Offkai had suddenly come out with a clear set of rules and standards for creators which Kirsche was clearly in violation of, because at the very least that would be saying 'this now applies to everyone'. But this is blatantly personal.
Seems pretty clear to me. You even stated it in your own comment. "If you arent big fuck off."
What do you want them to do. Post a tweet saying "if you are big you get exempted"? :lunannaaani:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hope is expensive these days

Entire planets for lunch ...:architect:

Void Scribas

Well, I just hope she stays away from the weirdo coomers. Idol seems pretty segregated, so at least that’s a good sign.

I still say she’s easily got the talent for Hololive, she just needs to find a place where she can live alone so she can control her own life and schedule instead of constantly having it dictated by other people.
As a spic, I'm just happy that Lisa is in Idol, so I can see the eventual MeicaXLisa collab.

I never though such a thing could happen, but here we are. You take what you get

Salado

Sawa's talking about the Kirsche bullshit, and she's taking no prisoners.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Shit they are muiltiplying LOCK THEM UP SET THE CELL AFLAME

Void Scribas

Shit they are muiltiplying LOCK THEM UP SET THE CELL AFLAME
Tranquilo. We are here to bring the gospel of Meica05, the best pikmin this side of the galaxy. Let it be brother.

Dinosaurs are not real

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi is now in Disc 4 of FF9.

For a more retro experience, Koyori has finished FF1 and is now on FF2.

Maybe she will continue up to FF6 like others who started from FF1.

If that's not enough Final Fantasy, Suou Patra continuing FF8 at 2PM JST.

Already entered Disc 2 last week.

Hoshikawa Sara continuing Eden Treaty at 3PM JST.

Not sure if she will pull the gyaru in gacha but her luck is atrocious and she previously went menhera during pulling.

Aki vs Aki in SF6 with a few anger directed at Guile.

Noticed a lot of VSpo girls started around this week but they learn quite fast.

dtto and VEE's Syusetsu Kohaku encountered a fan and put some pressure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Strawb's tweet mentions they were going via a third party vendor. In Kirsche's video the Offkai head mentions that some people coming in via vendors did not get "caught" like Kirsche did.
They even said she could come in on her own volition like Rev and Strawb were planning. They just had issue with her participating in the panel.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Doki watchalong with Idol Corp new debuts.

I get Punkalopi being picked, but Nano getting picked for a watchalong of the new talents sure is... something.

Salado

I get Punkalopi being picked, but Nano getting picked for a watchalong of the new talents sure is... something.
War on Fishman has been declared.

Void Scribas

Wait, so basically you are allowed until a volunter notices you and spergs out?

The fuck. It was too hard to say no to Kirsiche from the beginning instead of retracting?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
War on Fishman has been declared.
The last transparency stream for phase did have some slight potshots at idol's "muh transparency" ironically enough

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Tranquilo. We are here to bring the gospel of Meica05, the best pikmin this side of the galaxy. Let it be brother.

Dinosaurs are not real
How dare you, gyarus are rising from the ashes of their ancestors at this right moment thanks to Abe propaganda. Dinosaurs are very real.
For the people who didn't get it:

Tenma up with some Animal Well

Koragi is in maid form and will truck soon

Shindigs is doing something weird at school

Top Bottom