"15 calories, that's like a pie right?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If you get the posting etiquette then you'll fit right in
And beware of literally everyone except me trying to groom you. (I only care about IRyS.)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
TVA, the #1 place on the internet to flirt with randomtrannies and dudes who chain up their sex dolls. Actually wait, that might be a pic of kyoresu.
I know all of the last new friends sucked ass but i was trying to be nice instead of shooting on sight :annoyedpippa:
EDIT: Woah @bunniedoll you also love menheras?
Based

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Japan is doing another interesting SF6 tournament in the form of LEGENDUS which involves teams of a Master (Pro Player) and Disciple (Famous Streamer) representing one character.

The VTuber reps that are in are Niji JP's Kuzuha and Kanae

kanae.jpg
kuzuha.jpg

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is doing a morning singing stream.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure
And beware of literally everyone except me trying to groom you. (I only care about IRyS.)
Don't worry I've got plenty of experience

I know all of the last new friends sucked ass but i was trying to be nice instead of shooting on sight :annoyedpippa:
EDIT: Woah @bunniedoll you also love menheras?
Based
Menheras, the vtubers I relate to the best
I just haven't found any with eating disorders yet which surprises me
My old forum shut down so I need new inspiration

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

httn

Hag enthusiast

The nyfco sisters are finally upon us.:PomuPanic:

Since we're talking about menheras - Brown woman live

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

For the record, please read this again to make sure you understand how this place works.
Also, for your info, most of the Vtubers who associate with VTA stick to the discord if you're here for networking.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Latinos HATE double posting man
A WISE MAN DOES NOT RUN THE SAME DISTANCE TWICE TO DELIVER TWO MESSAGES, HE WAITS UNTIL HIS LORD HATH FINISHED SPEAKING LIKE A GOOD, HONEST SERVANT.

What was your old forum?
Would be funny to have a pet sister ngl, our forum diversity only grows stronger as we collect more minorities.
For the record, please read this again to make sure you understand how this place works.
Also, for your info, most of the Vtubers who associate with VTA stick to the discord if you're here for networking.
My bro doesn't even wait a day to spirit the potential??? femoid away to the groomcord. But we all know that the only bukkake that is had in discord is between men, the women just talk about retarded shit because femininity is dead.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
R8 late, but I'm finally watching Lia's deep dive of the femcel dating app and sweet Jesus these profiles are so... it's like being in the yandere tag on tumblr or something. Hook up with one of those and you deserve what you get.

Lia is a delight, though.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Holy shit, an Azehara post that you can finish reading in less than 5 mins!?!?

WE ARE ENTERING THE END TIMES!!!
Most of my shit is relegated to discord now because its easier to just reply to 1 thing at a time vs you faggots posting 40 new pages of nothing in 1 day.

Clock me if you've already covered this, but Kiara had a possible Tom Holland moment again. Speaking about Nerissa's supposed visit to Shiori's house.

Shiori & Nerissa's next offcollab includes Biboo as well. Possible trip to Japan and 3D in the works?

I dont know why they just don't commission the 3D models upon their debut. Give it to them once they hit 300,00 or 500,000.

Not-Username

R8 late, but I'm finally watching Lia's deep dive of the femcel dating app and sweet Jesus these profiles are so... it's like being in the yandere tag on tumblr or something. Hook up with one of those and you deserve what you get.

Lia is a delight, though.
Do we want to know why you are aware of the content of the Tumblr yandere Tag?!:cursedpeko:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure

Since we're talking about menheras - Brown woman live

Nah, not from nyfco
I'm cringe and a mentally ill dumbass but generally harmless
I'm just here to vibe and watch and maybe find new vtubers to watch
A WISE MAN DOES NOT RUN THE SAME DISTANCE TWICE TO DELIVER TWO MESSAGES, HE WAITS UNTIL HIS LORD HATH FINISHED SPEAKING LIKE A GOOD, HONEST SERVANT.

What was your old forum?

Would be funny to have a pet sister ngl, our forum diversity only grows stronger as we collect more minorities.

My bro doesn't even wait a day to spirit the potential??? femoid away to the groomcord. But we all know that the only bukkake that is had in discord is between men, the women just talk about retarded shit because femininity is dead.
I used to be active on MyProAna, it shut down in 2022 and the revival just isn't the same
I need new vtuber friends and this place seemed like somewhere where I'm not gonna get banned for not trying to "heal" or whatever

Xuhle

Sayu choose the winner for her community mascot.

E- Reminder that this also for prize money, 1st $500, 2nd $250, and 3rd is $100 all with various levels of merch as well.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nah, not from nyfco
I'm cringe and a mentally ill dumbass but generally harmless

I used to be active on MyProAna, it shut down in 2022 and the revival just isn't the same
I need new vtuber friends and this place seemed like somewhere where I'm not gonna get banned for not trying to "heal" or whatever
You;ve reached the wrong forum, we like architecture here
:architect::architect::architect:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My bro doesn't even wait a day to spirit the potential??? femoid away to the groomcord.
I'm not there, so I don't even know what you guys post about there. I hadn't even decided if I wanted to join there, given my misgivings about discord. Also, clarifying the consequences of opening and associating an identity here is important. I would rather "she" knows what she is getting into immediately than have it possibly blow up in "her" face later, even if it's clearly stated in the Rules when entering. Call it mercy or autism, but im not one for ambiguity when it comes to the possible consequences of having a presence here as an active content creator.
I get that, but from this point forward, the possible consequences have been personally made clear to you, so don't expect sympathy if you have buyer's remorse later. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Top Bottom