"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Shit. Mint's doing a karaoke at the same time that Lia's doing her dog food sampling stream.

The utter fun of a medium in which a sentence like this can be spoken legitimately

@Stunned But Dumb just did a decent write-up, he should be the one you're asking for.

Its been years and I stopped following them the way I used to when they starting streaming. I remember some stuff but can't find sources. When it comes to the PK situation, man good luck finding info. Most of those old clippers rebranded or deleted their content. There used to be a few uploads of that full stream where the entire friend group were yelling at PK. All gone. Here's some of those accusations on PK that I wanted to post earlier

This situation also now has a knowyourmeme page
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/shizzy-thegawd-vtuber-racism-doxxing-controversy

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Stunned But Dumb

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I would pay to see a fistfight between Charlotte (van Menhera) and Miori.
Can we add Hexa + Mike and make it the ultimate menhera cagematch?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Can we add Hexa + Mike and make it the ultimate menhera cagematch?
4 MENHERAS GET IN ONLY 1 LEAVES
Screenshot_1.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I thought she was a 1/4 Russian mutant that was like 5'10?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The side-effects of turning a casual party game into an e-sport: you invite career pimps, PhD-tier autists and some of the worst that humanity has to offer.

A casual party game based off a platform designed for and marketed to children.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So /vt/ JUST had some people start a filian general (evidently she's outgrown the /lig/ crowd) and conveniently, there's links to several VODs for her alt streams available. Apparently somebody is currently in the process of uploading them.
https://rentry.org/Filipino_Archive
"Filipino archive" Jesas...
Is the groomcord the Salty Spitoon now?
"Welcome to the Faggy Groomcord how gay are ya?"
"How gay am I? HOW GAY AM I?!"
"I ate a giant cock this morning"
"Yeah so?"
"With my asshole"
"Oh sorry, go right ahead xir"

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I can't really agree with you. His public stunts are funny to look and witness but I stand by my word that he's chill. I've known him for years and he's still a good friend to me to this day despite his switch, going from Pokemon content creator to politic debater.

I'd advice you to not take his bait any more, he's intentionally trying to piss people off to bait them. And knowing him people are already falling for it.
Maybe you should sit him down and explain to him the concept of tortious interference with business relations.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yep
Mike is way more taller than Rushia
Look at my pfp as an example
I didn't know that. That would definitely change things.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

Lolime continued scaring people

Bam playing Dishonored

Hina playing Elden Ring

Panko working in Panchomarket

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya will plot how she wants her GBA (recently acquired) to look like after modding

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Amiya will plot how she wants her GBA (recently acquired) to look like after modding

Is she going to do the entire Nacho production conga or just the case ?

braindoko

Is she going to do the entire Nacho production conga or just the case ?
if you mean those Nacho Macho mods I doubt it, there's to many GBA mods and they get expensive. She bought several Game Boys so probably she'll take the one that works best, put the insides on a painted shell and call it a day

Bronze

stassy

Just reinforces the idea that Yagoo is a good eye for talent and saw promise in her, and others, when no one else could. As if we needed any more reason to like this bugger. Clearly it worked out for her in the end and glad it has.

Sui-chan was really, REALLY lucky because even Cover rejected her at first before they contacted her for INNK Music, which was a joint project between Cover and upd8.

Even then, the suffering didn't end there when she got inserted into INNK Music(should've been named Azki Music honestly because INNK didn't do a thing for one of their TWO talents) until she transferred to Hololive proper.
Not really Yagoo in this case, she begged for a last chance to an annoyed recruiter who shoved her in a one-man project, so of course there was no budget for 2 and she got nothing, but it's thank to A-chan that she didn't quit, transfered to holo, exacted revenge on everyone in the infamous Winter stream and the rest is history...

Some tidbits in the Holo Minecraft hardcore Day "2" (for Azki):
  • There was a pretty significant event where Subaru and Nene who went bankrupt in the dice game tried to blow up Pekora with TNT (Botan and Aqua were also accomplices)
  • Of course it backfired because you don't try to best the warcrime criminal at his own game (they both died but she survived), so a trial occured with Azki as the Judge and we got an Ace Attorney episode.
  • The verdict : the four will be sentenced to labor and must build a trap tower in the hardcore server.
  • Also Azki teamed up with Anya for a bit, reminiscent of their Rust days

Another tidbit discovered recently, the 1st Azki singles covers are reference to others covers
1.png

2.png

3.png

Of course, she no longer do it, but it's fun to try to look for them now

Top Bottom