"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Clarification for those who didn't open the thread or don't know what the gooey stuff is (like me): She's feeding them some poisonous gel. My favorite part of the thread is when she opens a second branch of the "restaurant" to roaring success.
but why, ants are harmless. Unless maybe you grease the fuck out of your PC desk and continue to eat while spilling everywhere on it.
Tbh I once saw them killed a cockroach and then decided "You guys do you we can cohabitate"
:koronehappyl:

Bronze

Muyu is playing Urbz but it's handheld version

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Archives are currently bugging out on me, if someone else can do it that'd be great.

A Proctor tweet is included in this document.
image.png

Proctor will be covering this on his stream.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mint doing karaoke in an hour

Fauna trying to get a forklift license

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Damn, Kronii was on a roll that stream. :BijouBijou:

You can almost hear the triggered eye-twitch and gritted teeth on that clip.

Archives are currently bugging out on me, if someone else can do it that'd be great.

A Proctor tweet is included in this document.
image.png
Shit-for-brains that started shit with baseless and inflammatory allegations for clout is surprised that prior baseless and inflammatory allegations based on his past bullshit is dug up.
:amedumbass:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Honestly, yea. Maybe I am coping. Can't blame me, you don't want to see someone who helped you for years to be their own reason of their downfall. Just sucks to see him in the dumps like that and I can't really do anything about it aside from saying something that will be ignored due to his mentality and watch.

I just want him to stream some damn games again. Fuck.
:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:

Can we add Hexa + Mike and make it the ultimate menhera cagematch?
Mike will bite everyone while Hexa will just slam her fat body on them for the insta-KO.

"Welcome to the Faggy Groomcord how gay are ya?"
"How gay am I? HOW GAY AM I?!"
"I ate a giant cock this morning"
"Yeah so?"
"With my asshole"
"Oh sorry, go right ahead xir"
I thought you said you're a Beaner Lawyer, why are you a Brazilian Whore.

Shit-for-brains that started shit with baseless and inflammatory allegations for clout is surprised that prior baseless and inflammatory allegations based on his past bullshit is dug up.
:amedumbass:
Fucker didn't learn that the vtuber community is full of TURBO PARASOCIAL AUTISTS who will go to war for their oshis. He wasn't the first one who got burned and he won't be the last one. Hopefully these retarded clout chasers learn not to enrage the community with their bullshit, especially when they have so much skeletons in their closet (CHALLENGE: IMPOSSIBLE).

DanishCookies

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Anyone know if the Mint karaoke is unarchived? I think I'd rather watch the Lia dog food stream, and then listen to the karaoke tonight while I play some vidya.

Edit: I see I'm not the only one torn on this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
loki said on stream that she slays poon a couple weeks ago and nobody noticed. why is phase so full of actual lesbians
@Awoogers will never be crushed between the thighs of an actual muscle snake.
But Char isn't there. :yagoocry: But that's for the better so I don't spill my spaghetti
Make a dinosaurs subchannel.

Can't catch fish without bait.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
@Awoogers will never be crushed between the thighs of an actual muscle snake.

Make a dinosaurs subchannel.

Can't catch fish without bait.
i dont even know what slay the poon means my guy

she is cute tho so its good

ex_lurker

Come watch Kohaku's 10k celebration Karaoke!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Wait is she having wet dog food? I think that's even grosser than dry.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The funniest thing about the whole gawdniggo drama is that realistically it's a fucking nothingburger, nobody gives a shit about it and it was barely even discussed on Reddit and /VT/, people seem more interested in Kiara flipping out than this dude.

DanishCookies

>*looks up FF14 lore on the interwebs*
>...

USS IOWA

Based Kiara :sanasmile:

Fauna has been wanting to join the hololive hardcore minecraft server for a couple days now. Someone asked Kiara in her member stream now if she can help Fauna out. She said that to join the server Fauna has to join the minecraft discord server first. Kiara said that Fauna is not in the discord server and then she mentioned in order for Fauna to join the discord server, she needs to ask her manager, then her manager would need to ask Pekora's manager and after that Pekora's manager has to ask the discord manager to send an invite link to Fauna.

So instead of that, Kiara just sent an invite link to Fauna and she also wrote a dm to Pekora to let her know that Fauna wants to join the Minecraft server.

Kiara :hololove:
Kiara is now the HoloEN Godfather cause she is friends with the head manager and she knows she can get away with it.

Top Bottom