"Don't use tik-tok it's stupid, it's a waste of... everything"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Frogbert California Girls... Mint is just as funny as she is talented, the goof.

:mywifenolan:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Kiara is now the HoloEN Godfather cause she is friends with the head manager and she kbiw she can get away with it.
Or she is the headmanger:ameliaThink:

GOTBB

Ballpark_Look

I know Jelly is a great singer but how does this actually work so well?
Jelly also produces music and writes lyrics for her songs and for the phase connect originals

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Will we be getting more phase connect vomit today?

Edit: Signs point to yes.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
i dont even know what slay the poon means my guy

she is cute tho so its good
He meant to imply that she's a lesbian, but all I could get from the video was that she had visited a soapland and knew how they worked. This was in the context of her talking about having had a bunch of weird jobs that gave her a bunch of unusual knowledge, so I couldn't tell whether she meant she had been there as a client or as a vendor of related goods/services.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Kiara is now the HoloEN Godfather cause she is friends with the head manager and she knows she can get away with it.
Kiara is unofficial management like err whatshernijiname :panik: But probably not showing favortism.. except getting her raven fan into EN3 :ameliaThink:

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is doing another morning singing stream.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some tidbits in the Holo Minecraft hardcore Day "2" (for Azki):
  • There was a pretty significant event where Subaru and Nene who went bankrupt in the dice game tried to blow up Pekora with TNT (Botan and Aqua were also accomplices)
  • Of course it backfired because you don't try to best the warcrime criminal at his own game (they both died but she survived), so a trial occured with Azki as the Judge and we got an Ace Attorney episode.
  • The verdict : the four will be sentenced to labor and must build a trap tower in the hardcore server.
  • Also Azki teamed up with Anya for a bit, reminiscent of their Rust days
Just adding more context to this cause it was peak and brought me back to 2020-2021 Minecraft days. I'm hoping someone makes a long clip of everything later on.

After they failed miserably at gambling, Pekora herself told Subaru/Nene that if they killed someone, their debts could be cleared. (No one died at that point other than Nene and they let her revive so the rabbit was getting bloodthirsty). Aqua, Botan, Subaru and Nene scheme to kill Pekora, but the duck and the orange kill themselves instead. Aqua/Botan blame it on Pekora, setting up the whole court trial with AZKi as judge, Aqua/Botan as SubaNene's defense and Polka as Pekora's defense (Judge AZKi was cute and lawyer Polka was hilarious).

Subaru and Nene were originally gonna be sentenced to perma-death but Pekora messed up her wording and somehow screwed herself over. Now all 5 of them have to build the EXP trap tower instead. But the best part is that Aqua was already planning on doing it even before the trial and now she gets free assistance (she just can't keep any diamonds she gets while making it). So Subaru and Nene get to live, Aqua gets free help for something she already planned to do and Pekora has a labor sentence for no reason. The true winner here was this smug onion:
4729271.jpg

Damn, Kronii was on a roll that stream. :BijouBijou:

I like how Kronii said she's entering her "villain arc" and it's just her having even more woman moments than usual :BijouBijou:

Limkin

Wait is she having wet dog food? I think that's even grosser than dry.
If she eats it and doesn't vomit she can probably eat anything. Or she is a dog idk

Stunned But Dumb

Man I hope and beg that the minecraft stuff becomes a huge movie that I can watch later, I can't keep up

I like how Kronii said she's entering her "villain arc" and it's just her having even more woman moments than usual :BijouBijou:

So like Lady Macbeth?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I don't care about the sandwhich shit but since she was vagueposting and menheraing about it this just proves that she is retarded

:unauthorizedmemes:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Guys I don't care about the sandwhich shit but since she was vagueposting and menheraing about it this just proves that she is retarded

Gaslight gatekeep girlboss till you get one guy-ed

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'd advice you to not take his bait any more, he's intentionally trying to piss people off to bait them. And knowing him people are already falling for it.
Here is the issue here it's not bait he's just retarded. You may know him, but have you thought that his embarrassing escapades aren't well documented?
Frankly speaking, this dude is a midwit and has an established history of embarrassing himself online and you need to be real with youself on how this guy acts and behaves as its going to backfire eventaily if you let this fester.
TLDR: He's this image personified:
1715816343458.png

USS IOWA

Kiara is unofficial management like err whatshernijiname :panik: But probably not showing favortism.. except getting her raven fan into EN3 :ameliaThink:
Elira: Uses her management powers to get herself more promotions and merch deals
Kiara: Uses her management powers to cut red tape, to check her fellow branchmate, and organize events

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kronii when she sees a Cover employee eating Subways while talking about her boobs instead of doing one post about her new outfit

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>Hexa on dick pics

>Marimari on dick pics

Archive

Who did it better? :ameliaThink:

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.