"One screw up can really screw you up."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Live Union's Enma Ruri and Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing together at 10PM JST.

They get along over Type-Moon stuff previous collab.
Edit: Technical issue prevented the collab, Enma will be singing solo.

Detective Iroha and victim Ririka.

Ririka and her totsu, Monogatari style.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Hakka playing a Tempus fangame based on fire emblem. I should post my review in the vidya section
I wonder if he'll be happy with his boss version having a bullshit 1 hit kill

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Hakka playing a Tempus fangame based on fire emblem. I should post my review in the vidya section
I wonder if he'll be happy with his boss version having a bullshit 1 hit kill

I would never know about it if you didn't post this, and in comparison, HoloXbreak, mid at best game, got all the visibility it could and extra. Holo really need to give the boys a bit more exposure. I'll try it as well when I get some time.

Vivi is playing an unknown Puyo-like match-3 cute game, Kasiori

Juni is playing, god forbid me, World of Warcraft today

frz

I don't know if it's standard but streaming equipment should be subsidized if they're in a corpo.
The standard stuffs maybe. But these austist jap went for the most expensive kind. Reminder they are also singers so audio mixer, recording devices and shit they buy too not just the funny haha sound board the average twitch streamer uses.
You know what also is not a joke?
That vtuber is graduating this month.

For some reason since her graduation announcement, some autist started eng clipping her everyday. I think her literal death pushes the guy to finish his clipping back log
IIRC Chris is someone who works two jobs, still remain poor because 774 inc. is a joke.
This stupid company provides 3d concerts on the regular and 3d model to their talent but they doesnt hold 3d live, these concerts are also fully locked behind spwn/paywall so despite holding them they gain no new audience for it. They also recently bled out their biggest talents because of no support. Considering their ex-member kept their identity, I think this girl is done with vtubing for good.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

DanishCookies

Giri clearing out her fridge of expired stuff

Ensok

Early Adopter
This is basically numberfagging I guess but why have Haachama's viewer numbers been so low lately?

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

It's a treasure I stumbled upon, a song that hasn't been sung since it was released four years ago. The melody is so toxic...:tomorrow::tomorrow:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The standard stuffs maybe. But these austist jap went for the most expensive kind. Reminder they are also singers so audio mixer, recording devices and shit they buy too not just the funny haha sound board the average twitch streamer uses.

You know what also is not a joke?
That vtuber is graduating this month.

For some reason since her graduation announcement, some autist started eng clipping her everyday. I think her literal death pushes the guy to finish his clipping back log
IIRC Chris is someone who works two jobs, still remain poor because 774 inc. is a joke.
This stupid company provides 3d concerts on the regular and 3d model to their talent but they doesnt hold 3d live, these concerts are also fully locked behind spwn/paywall so despite holding them they gain no new audience for it. They also recently bled out their biggest talents because of no support. Considering their ex-member kept their identity, I think this girl is done with vtubing for good.

Mate I shilled some of 774inc's free 3D live a few days ago.
Akane Canna birthday live.

Touri Sei's Piano Session live with guests from outside the company. Full 3D complete with piano every few months.

After downsizing around last year their 3D performances were reduced (financial issue most likely) and losing both Met (VSpo) and Patra (indie) did damage the viewership.

Generally small/medium corpo put their 3D concerts behind paywall because if they put everything for free how do they make money?
Chris was poor before Sugarlyric but right now it's more financial decisions really.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This is basically numberfagging I guess but why have Haachama's viewer numbers been so low lately?
I think people just envision their viewer base being much higher in the past, like Coco. When in reality they always floated between 2-3k (not counting Asacoco or Meme review). Even though they have/had a large EN fanbase compared to other JP members, that realistically sacrifices some JP viewership at the same time. Look at Ririka more recently. She's my favorite Re:Gloss member and is arguably one of the best EN speakers in JP, but she's 4th in popularity in her group.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Funny not-TVA-affiliated goat is streaming and trying to fix Gawd's Eldritch Abomination of a character design.

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
apparently rie has been playing lobcorp for hours now and somehow shes winning?
thats weird

oh its a malkuth core supression thats why

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Tenchu Fatal Shadows

Zeta hunting monsters

edited to prevent doubleposting
Daiya Fortuna (new girl from pixelink) released her first video. And it's really good :shubaIapprob:

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will read you some Grimm brothers' fairy tales soon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I would never know about it if you didn't post this, and in comparison, HoloXbreak, mid at best game, got all the visibility it could and extra. Holo really need to give the boys a bit more exposure. I'll try it as well when I get some time.
Because Holo x Break was released under their holoIndie label. They don't advertise fangames that aren't under that label. Also, the boys get plenty of exposure, we literally just talked about how the HoloPro EN Twitter account is more active for them than the girls. No amount of exposure Holo can give them is going to increase their popularity at this point, let's be honest.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Subaru died in Minecraft a bit ago so it's back to Super Mario.

Zyklon Mag

Gibby is playing some hunting/fishing game.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Because Holo x Break was released under their holoIndie label. They don't advertise fangames that aren't under that label. Also, the boys get plenty of exposure, we literally just talked about how the HoloPro EN Twitter account is more active for them than the girls. No amount of exposure Holo can give them is going to increase their popularity at this point, let's be honest.
Not even just the Stars get more posts
Also fucking HOLOAEARTH gets more posts

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Best girl has become a magical girl, the pain in his eyes is hilarious. ARE YOU READY TO INVEST IN HORORAIBU INVESTAH-SANS?

Top Bottom